Your Search | risk management permanente medical group oakland, ca

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Party characters for kids from LA, CA Biggest scam for children's costumed character parties Los Angelos California Nationwide Author: New York, New York Art Galleries: Festivals & Event Services: Party characters for kids from LA, CA Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
29 prime,DMI Forrest Blackburn,Russell Wallace Forrest Blackburn conned me into investing $100,000 into this scam operation, Internet  Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Computer Fraud: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
National Recovery Agency Group LLC NRA Group LLC Won't identify corporation when asked, hangs up when pressed for their corporate name unknown Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Collection Agencies: National Recovery Agency Group LLC Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
deluxe eye therapy free product, pay only shipping of $4.95--now charge $180!!! Internet Author: West Haven, Connecticut Medical Supplies: deluxe eye therapy Internet

Feb 09 2016
mchenry medical office Dr. Dosanjh, dr. Hundal dr. dosanjh treats u like a drug addict. Dr. hundal completely messed up my meds! modesto California Author: modesto, California Doctors: mchenry medical office modesto , California

Feb 09 2016
Edgepark Medical Two weeks later, two separate times my doctor has sent in the prescription and it still isn't shipped! Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Medical Supplies: Edgepark Medical Internet

Feb 09 2016
Swell Marketing Inc They start well with a proposal, then fail to deliver and disappear completely. Not responsive. I lost money. Huntington Beach, CA Internet Author: New York City, New York Internet Services: Swell Marketing Inc Internet

Feb 09 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Frauds, Cons, Swingers, Violent Drug Users, Sexually Aggressive, Assault Oakland, California Distinguishing Marks Author: San Rafael, California Prostitutes: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Oakland, California

Feb 08 2016
Airbnb False advertising, endangerment, not vetted sources for rental, changing rates advertised and offering refund for safety reasons only to revoke a day later and claim zero accountability concerning listing. san francisco Internet Author: CLERMONT, Florida Property Management: Airbnb Internet

Feb 08 2016
Lotus Property Management Landlords Do Not Hire Lotus Arcadia California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Lotus Property Management Arcadi, California

Feb 08 2016
Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast FL Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fortune Group Properties Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast Florida Berkshire Hathaway Fortune Group Properties Fortune Group Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Dead Beat Company: Refused to return Fully Refundable Security Deposit after Admitting in Writing that they Owed the Money Palm Coast Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Realtors: Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast FL Palm Coast, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Ocdamia Strings The Biggest Ripoff Anaheim, Ca California please contact us Author: California DJ Services: Ocdamia Strings Internet

Feb 08 2016
Ace cash express group Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Jolo, West Virginia Accounting: Ace cash express group Internet

Feb 07 2016
Vicino Apts/FPI Management Towne Center Apartments JUST DONT LIVE HERE!! Lakewood CA California
Author: Bellflower, California Landlords: Vicino Apts/FPI Management Internet

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
Valuation Vision, Carlsbad, CA Does not pay for services rendered. Carlsbad California Author: Winthrop, Iowa Brokerage Companies: Valuation Vision, Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad, Iowa

Feb 07 2016
Plymouth Income Tax Consultants Put Me At Risk Plymouth Massachusetts Author: Carver, Massachusetts Income Tax Service: Plymouth Income Tax Consultants Plymouth, Massachusetts

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Ahmad Arfaania N.A. FAM LLCStadium Media Group LLC6610 Whittsett Ave LLCArfaania Investments Inc.Collective Wealth Properties, LLCAhmad Properties, LLC Stock Public Company Ripoff Scam Los Angeles California
More information Author: Miami Beach, Florida Brokerage Companies: Ahmad Arfaania Los Angeles, California

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
Mazer Law Group Jeffrey Mazer Dishonest, Unprofessional & Incompetent Will take your money and leave you hanging. Saugus Massachusetts Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Mazer Law Group Saugus, Massachusetts

Feb 06 2016
USA Transportation Group - Bridget Weiss Not All Jobs Are Legit, Realized How Naive I may be. Author: New Jersey Employers: USA Transportation Group