Your Search | rite aid

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 03 2015
LKQ /Automotix they sold me the wrong engine, and will not make rite on it Belleville Michigan Author: Browns Mills , New Jersey Auto Parts: LKQ /Automotix Belleville , Michigan

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet

4, Report #1207947

Aug 26 2015
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Barbara Buckley, executive director Non profit FRAUD by Barbara Buckley Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. Las Vegas Nevada
Entitlment issues Author: , Legal Services: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2015
Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management I've been in the entertainment business long enough to know better and still dealt with this clown! All he ever did was ask for money in aid of alleged placements for my music. This wasn't my first rodeo. I'm talking im the only rap artist that can say Jay z opened up for me IM in two motion films last one released by lionsgate films. I'm not advertising my brand or shooting for free portions. Just stating a little of my background and experience and I still believed this crumb bum. I have sent that man money for alleged placements for video games,commercials, movies, oh yeah his favorite scam reality show placements ! His name should have been the phantom he disappeared so much and only surfaced when he wanted to eat just like a great white shark Manhattan Nationwide
Author: Long island, New York Producers: Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Beltone Hearing Centers Michael Andreozzi and Brian Snowden Ripping off the elderly and handicap individuals New Smyrna Beach, Port Orange, Daytona Beach Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Hearing Aid Centers: Beltone Hearing Centers Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
PCCTI Healthcare They are not giving back students left over money from financial aid. Oakbrook Illinois Author: Oakbrook, Illinois Health Care Education: PCCTI Healthcare oakbrook, Illinois

Aug 03 2015
Dun Rite Roofing improperly installed our Commercial Roof. Hudson Ohio Author: Solon, Ohio Roofing Companies: Dun Rite Roofing Hudson , Ohio

9, Report #1119904

Aug 03 2015
Student Loan Consolidation Center Student Legal Aid Debt Consolidation, student loans Lake Forest California Author: irvine, California Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Consolidation Center Lake Forest, California

Aug 02 2015
DRI-RITE CARPET CLEANING UNPROFESSIONAL - UNETHICAL - UNRELIABLE - POOR MANAGEMENT Owasso Oklahoma Author: Alabama Cleaning Services: DRI-RITE CARPET CLEANING Owasso, Oklahoma

Jul 28 2015
Student Aid Center Student Loan Forgiveness Program Student Aid Center , Student Loans, TOTAL SCAM, RIP OFF, DON'T DO IT! SAVE $1000.00 Miami Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Student Aid Center Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Peak Life: Somnapure Natural Sleep Aid Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Alternative Health: Peak Life: Somnapure Internet

Jul 17 2015
SD Truck Springs sdtrucksprings.com Fraudulently shipped via interstate commerce, returned and repackaged Firestone Airbag Kit - See Videos Ronkonkoma New York SD Truck Springs is proffering a defense that is arguably fallacious and disingenuous Author: Kingsland, Georgia Auto Parts: SD Truck Springs Nationwide

Jul 09 2015
Rite Aid Lies,Construction,Car, Damaged,Dented, Slandering my name, Athens Georgia Author: Athens , Georgia Racists: Rite Aid Athens, Georgia

Jul 08 2015
Beltone hearing Care Centers Charges $549.50 for FREE trail hearing aids Venice Florida Beltone Florids Author: Venice, Florida Hearing Aid Centers: Beltone hearing Care Centers Venice, Florida

Jul 02 2015
Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles horrible, hung up on me, could not help me, lied to me, refused to transfer me to the manager Los Angeles California Author: CULVER CITY, California Legal Services: Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Jun 26 2015
head and neck Associates of Orange County I went to this office for a hearing test, which went well. I was seen by DR. Bredenkamp which was a HUGE mistake! He walked into the room directed me to see the Staff and pick up a handout regarding my condition and walked out!!!! I actually found out more information on Google than I received from this office visit! OKAY here comes the REAL KICKER........ I was billed $ 540.00 dollars for a total time of 15 minutes... hearing test and consul......... Here we go! $290.00 for the privilege of being a first time patient! $110.00 for an assessment... this is the piece of paper the staff gave me. $ 90.00 for the hearing test. (Reasonable) $ 50.00 for another part of the hearing test! Just making up fees! My ADVICE steer clear of this type of customer ABUSE! I called and wrote a letter ONLY to get ignored! Mission Viejo California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Hearing Aid Centers: head and neck Associates of Orange County Mission Viejo, California

Jun 17 2015
Tennessee State University Financial Aid Office Unprofessional Nashville Tennessee Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: Tennessee State University Financial Aid Offices Nashville , Tennessee

Jun 09 2015
Hearing Amplifiers Received Damaged. cannot get replacement W. Greenwich Rhode Island Author: Peru, Illinois Hearing Aid Centers: Hearing Amplifiers W. Greenwich, Rhode Island

Jun 09 2015
Sterling Hearing Center-Warren MI Mislead Senior Citizen and Fraudulent opening of financing account Warren Michigan Author: Pooler, Georgia Hearing Aid Centers: Sterling Hearing Center-Warren MI Warren, Michigan

Jun 08 2015
rio grande legal aid Austin Nationwide YOU MUST BE A REPUBLICAN Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: rio grande legal aid Nationwide

Jun 03 2015
lunarsleep.com Lunar Sleep Aid cancel within 14 days or be charged 85.00 Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Drug Manufacturers: www.lunarsleep.com Internet

May 19 2015
rite aid cruel unprofessional refusal of medication franklin sq New York Author: Franklin Square , New York Pharmacies: rite aid franklin sq, New York

May 13 2015
Cameo school of beauty Saying I was covered by financial aid one month before graduation they told me I had to pay an Large amount before I could get my license Murray Utah Author: Salt lake , Utah Adult Career & Continuing Education: Cameo school of beauty Murray, Utah

May 13 2015
Kenneth Dunne Kenny Dunne, Dunne Rite, Dunne Rite Management, LLC Construction work Chelmsford Massachusetts POS he is Author: Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Kenneth Dunne Chelmsford, Massachusetts