Your Search | rite aid

Apr 14 2016
Western Governors University WGU Financial Aid, Mentors Internet Author: Sacramento, California Colleges and Universities: Western Governors University Internet

Apr 13 2016
WGU Western Governors University Wasted Time and Money from Financial Aid Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Colleges and Universities: WGU Western Governors University Internet

Apr 11 2016
Harrison Career Institute I have attended this school and never received my diploma now it is needed to want to start school for nursing and they have asked for it. I also got all my tax money taken away from me for financial aid and now i am just out of everything no even being able toobtain any information from them due to them closing down. Wilmington, Delaware HCI Rip off Author: reading, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Harrison Career Institute Wilmington,, Delaware

Apr 06 2016
StudentAidCenter.Org Student Aid Center; Up Front Forgiveness Department Collected $100 a month for 6 months in order to pay for Student Loan Forgiveness as a Disabled Veteran Miami Florida Author: Brownsville, Texas Legal Process Services: StudentAidCenter.Org Miami, Florida

Apr 04 2016
Kaplan University Financial Aid Fraud Davenport Iowa Author: The Woodlands, Texas Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
APUS/AMU American Public UniversityAmerican Military Univeristy APUS is a SCAM and should be pulled from Federal Aid and Closed Down for Scamming People Author: Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: APUS/AMU

Mar 25 2016
Student Aid Center Student Loan rehab fraud Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Loan Modification: Student Aid Center Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
Rite aid Returns without a receipt Laguna woods California Proof. Author: Laguna woods, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rite aid Laguna woods, California

Mar 10 2016
More Tactical, MoreTactical Supply TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits, Tru-Spec, Atlantco, Condor, Eberlestock, First Aid, Wise Company, Police Gear, Tactical Gear, holsters, blackhawk, MoreTactical stands on an impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total customer fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. MoreTactical founded in order to provide a one-stop shopping service for tactical needs. Long-term food storage, shelter, optics, MoreTactical maintains a consistent product line. Serving the public, government, military, & all law enforcement agencys. Ripoff Report Verified Safe business service. Onsite Review.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: MoreTactical.com, More Tactical Supply TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits Mesa, Arizona

Feb 29 2016
Rite Aid Pharmacy Dispensing 100% FAKE pharmaceuticals Kane Pennsylvania Truth? Author: Kane, Pennsylvania Drugstores: Rite Aid Pharmacy Kane, Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2016
Beltone Hearing Aids Beltone adds Unknown Service Charges after bill is paid in full bill to steal insurance refund to client Springfield Ohio Beltone Issue Resolved Author: Springfield, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Beltone Hearing Aids Springfield, Ohio

Feb 17 2016
Wausau weightloss Spinal aid They over charged for a diet that isn't Dr Justin Scharer he claims his diet diet it's global Nutridynamics Wausau Wisconsin Author: Stevens point, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Wausau weightloss Wausau, Wisconsin

Feb 17 2016
Dun-Rite-Pools Mike Campbell, Eric Christofferson they took my deposit and ran west palm beach Nationwide,Fl.
Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Pool Builders: Dun-Rite-Pools Nationwide

Feb 15 2016
National school of health, beauty and technology took out loans in my name stating it was for financial aid Sunrise, Florida Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: National school of health, beauty and technology Internet

Feb 02 2016
Dun-rite chimneys fixed the wrong leaking pipe and still charged me another charge when he came b ack. Also tried to drum up business by saying things in my house were not legal. Removed a valve without my perrmission and charged me Complete rip off. Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Wilmington, Massachusetts Plumbing: Dun-rite chimneys Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Jan 26 2016
Seal rite windows Stone built,josh stone,seal rite windows llc. This guy will tell you what ever you want to hear but dosnt back it up dont be fooled too!!! Kansas city Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Seal rite windows Kansas city, Missouri

Jan 21 2016
First Aid Clinic scott blanchard took my friends blood work and tried to get him on weekly testosterone shots etc...sell vitamins...NOT A Dr!!! chicago Illinois Author: park ridge, Illinois Clinics: First Aid Clinic chicago, Illinois

Jan 18 2016
Grand Canyon University GCU online schools, online universities, financial aid, online education, tuition, aid, verification, financial aid verification, rip-off, Phoenix Arizona Author: Munford, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 31 2015
Beneke Financial Larry Beneke Larry Beneke charged us $3300.00 for sources of alterative financing for our student tuition for those students who did not qualify for fiederal financial aid. We paid to bring him to our school to train us to use this financing. San Antonio Texas Author: Glenwood Springs, Colorado Financial Education: Beneke Financial San Antonio, Texas

Dec 20 2015
Student Aid Center I am so stupid, I think i just lost $796.00 for nothing! Doral Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Consumer Services: Student Aid Center Doral, Florida

Dec 19 2015
Student Aid Center Scam, took my $1,000 payment, to knock my over $60,000 loan down. Doral Florida Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Student Aid Center Internet

Dec 18 2015
Student aid center Big rip off Miami Florida Author: Lake worth beach , Florida Loan Modification: Student aid center Miami , Florida

Dec 08 2015
Horizon Healthcare Institute Mr.Courtney Robinson I signed up for the Home Health Aid class with Ms. Adele Cook. I paid in full on September 22nd 2014. The entire payment was $$50 given to Erin Powell. Today ,December 11 2016 I received a phone call from a law firm. Mr Robinson is filing a suite against me. He says I owe him $200+. I still have my paper work from 2 years ago. PAID IN FULL Port Charlotte Florida Author: Punta Gorda , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Horizon Healthcare Institute Port Charlotte, Florida

Dec 07 2015
Payday Support Center I was told I was going to recieve aid with paying off my two loans I had taken out and began making payments through my local check cashing place. I was called and harassed by both companies. Then months later after almost finalizing my payments a dept collector called me. Mobile Alabama Author: La Mesa, California Accounting: Payday Support Center Mobile, Alabama

Dec 03 2015
Sterling Hearing Care Stay away or get ripped off! Washington Michigan Author: Ray Twp., Michigan Hearing Aid Centers: Sterling Hearing Care Washington, Michigan