Your Search | rite aid

Dec 20 2015
Student Aid Center I am so stupid, I think i just lost $796.00 for nothing! Doral Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Consumer Services: Student Aid Center Doral, Florida

Dec 19 2015
Student Aid Center Scam, took my $1,000 payment, to knock my over $60,000 loan down. Doral Florida Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Student Aid Center Internet

Dec 18 2015
Student aid center Big rip off Miami Florida Author: Lake worth beach , Florida Loan Modification: Student aid center Miami , Florida

Dec 08 2015
Horizon Healthcare Institute Mr.Courtney Robinson I signed up for the Home Health Aid class with Ms. Adele Cook. I paid in full on September 22nd 2014. The entire payment was $$50 given to Erin Powell. Today ,December 11 2016 I received a phone call from a law firm. Mr Robinson is filing a suite against me. He says I owe him $200+. I still have my paper work from 2 years ago. PAID IN FULL Port Charlotte Florida Author: Punta Gorda , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Horizon Healthcare Institute Port Charlotte, Florida

Dec 07 2015
Payday Support Center I was told I was going to recieve aid with paying off my two loans I had taken out and began making payments through my local check cashing place. I was called and harassed by both companies. Then months later after almost finalizing my payments a dept collector called me. Mobile Alabama Author: La Mesa, California Accounting: Payday Support Center Mobile, Alabama

Dec 03 2015
Sterling Hearing Care Stay away or get ripped off! Washington Michigan Author: Ray Twp., Michigan Hearing Aid Centers: Sterling Hearing Care Washington, Michigan

Nov 24 2015
Grand Canyon University did not release classes paid for with financial aid, retaliated when complaint was filed against them and altered grades Phoenix Arizona Author: Richmond, Indiana Con Artists: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 18 2015
Pike Peak Community College PPCC Racial Discrimination in Financial Aid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Leland, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Pike Peak Community College Internet

Nov 12 2015
Gaurdian Student Aid offerd to reduce student loan payments new york city Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Gaurdian Student Aid Nationwide

Nov 07 2015
Grand Canyon University Grand Canyon Education Inc Enrollment Counselor Did Not Inform Me Of Class Drop Policy or Have Me Speak With Financial Aid Phoenix Arizona You should have done your research Author: California Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 30 2015
Grand Canyon University GCU Finicial Aid Scam and Transcript Hold Phoenix, Az Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Internet

Oct 13 2015
DJR Group LLC So this company I had paydown loans years back and aid off now this comay DJR Group LLC had a company call me from 502-337-3738 Kentucky Internet Author: Alabama Collection Agencies: DJR Group LLC Internet

Oct 12 2015
Bi-rite Furniture birite furniture, hey hey furniture, houston, bi-rite furniture, They STOLE $325 DOLLARS FROM ME! i when there to buy furniture, I told them I didn't want the table anymore, they told me that there was refunds and he just walked away.  Houston Texas
Author: New Caney, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Bi-rite Furniture Houston, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada What are they doing working there? Las Vegas Nevada
secretary.. Author: Alabama Attorneys General: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
Prism Career Institute UNSCRUPILOUS FINANCIAL. AID RIP OFF! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prism Career Institute Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2015
Jay Temple, President Accuquest Hearing Centers2800 West Higgins RoadSuite 895Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 DEAF EARS Hoffman Estates. IL Nationwide BAFFLING Author: milford, Massachusetts Hearing Aid Centers: Jay Temple, President Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Listen Clear Hearing Aides Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Dunn Rite Properties R L Dunn, Colonial Haven Scum lord of all landlords. Withholding security deposit plus double rent payment without any explanation. Ignores repairs and repeated phone calls. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! Colonial heights Virginia Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Attorneys General: Dunn Rite Properties Colonial heights , Virginia

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

45, Report #1207947

Sep 20 2015
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Barbara Buckley, executive director Non profit FRAUD by Barbara Buckley Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. Las Vegas Nevada
Entitlment issues Author: , Legal Services: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 16 2015
ASC Incorporation James Allen, This is in reference to remind you that TOMORROW is your payment date of $100.00 on September 15th 2015, as we discussed. You have to make the payment through PayPal Cash (Reload) Card on which 10 Digit Pin Number is revealed. PayPal Cash (Reload) Card Is Available At These Stores Nationwide: Family Dollar CVS/Pharmacy Rite Aid Dollar General Super Dollar Kindly provide us the detail so that we can collect your payment: FULL NAME: Pin Number (10 digits) : (Appearing at back side of the card) AMOUNT: BILLING ADDRESS: PHONE NO: PAYMENT DATE: Best Wishes, David Brown. Sr. Investigation Officer (Department – Law & Enforcement) ACS Incorporation. Los Angles,CA Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: ASC Incorporation Internet

Sep 16 2015
Affordable Hearing Care-Rude to Everyone If you need someone to explain what they're saying... Kingman Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Hearing Aid Centers: Affordable Hearing Care Kingman, Arizona

Sep 16 2015
Sterling Hearing Center WARNING TO US MILITARY VETERANS and VA BENEFICIARIES!!! Clinton Township Michigan Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Hearing Aid Centers: Sterling Hearing Center Clinton Township, Michigan

Sep 14 2015
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California

Sep 13 2015
ADVANCED COLLEGE // South Gate, CA ADVANCED COLLEGE OF AMERICA CHEATING SCHOOL, LYING INSTRUCTORS, RUDE PRESIDENT, STEAL YOUR FINANCIAL AID WHILE YOU LEARN NOTHINGAND BE STUCK IN A BIG DEBT OF HIGH INTEREST SCHOOL LOANS SOUTH GATE California Author: Long beach, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: ADVANCED COLLEGE // South Gate, CA SOUTH GATE, California