Your Search | rite aid

Feb 02 2016
Dun-rite chimneys fixed the wrong leaking pipe and still charged me another charge when he came b ack. Also tried to drum up business by saying things in my house were not legal. Removed a valve without my perrmission and charged me Complete rip off. Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Wilmington, Massachusetts Plumbing: Dun-rite chimneys Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Jan 26 2016
Seal rite windows Stone built,josh stone,seal rite windows llc. This guy will tell you what ever you want to hear but dosnt back it up dont be fooled too!!! Kansas city Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Seal rite windows Kansas city, Missouri

Jan 21 2016
First Aid Clinic scott blanchard took my friends blood work and tried to get him on weekly testosterone shots etc...sell vitamins...NOT A Dr!!! chicago Illinois Author: park ridge, Illinois Clinics: First Aid Clinic chicago, Illinois

Jan 18 2016
Grand Canyon University GCU online schools, online universities, financial aid, online education, tuition, aid, verification, financial aid verification, rip-off, Phoenix Arizona Author: Munford, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 31 2015
Beneke Financial Larry Beneke Larry Beneke charged us $3300.00 for sources of alterative financing for our student tuition for those students who did not qualify for fiederal financial aid. We paid to bring him to our school to train us to use this financing. San Antonio Texas Author: Glenwood Springs, Colorado Financial Education: Beneke Financial San Antonio, Texas

Dec 20 2015
Student Aid Center I am so stupid, I think i just lost $796.00 for nothing! Doral Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Consumer Services: Student Aid Center Doral, Florida

Dec 19 2015
Student Aid Center Scam, took my $1,000 payment, to knock my over $60,000 loan down. Doral Florida Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Student Aid Center Internet

Dec 18 2015
Student aid center Big rip off Miami Florida Author: Lake worth beach , Florida Loan Modification: Student aid center Miami , Florida

Dec 08 2015
Horizon Healthcare Institute Mr.Courtney Robinson I signed up for the Home Health Aid class with Ms. Adele Cook. I paid in full on September 22nd 2014. The entire payment was $$50 given to Erin Powell. Today ,December 11 2016 I received a phone call from a law firm. Mr Robinson is filing a suite against me. He says I owe him $200+. I still have my paper work from 2 years ago. PAID IN FULL Port Charlotte Florida Author: Punta Gorda , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Horizon Healthcare Institute Port Charlotte, Florida

Dec 07 2015
Payday Support Center I was told I was going to recieve aid with paying off my two loans I had taken out and began making payments through my local check cashing place. I was called and harassed by both companies. Then months later after almost finalizing my payments a dept collector called me. Mobile Alabama Author: La Mesa, California Accounting: Payday Support Center Mobile, Alabama

Dec 03 2015
Sterling Hearing Care Stay away or get ripped off! Washington Michigan Author: Ray Twp., Michigan Hearing Aid Centers: Sterling Hearing Care Washington, Michigan

Nov 24 2015
Grand Canyon University did not release classes paid for with financial aid, retaliated when complaint was filed against them and altered grades Phoenix Arizona Author: Richmond, Indiana Con Artists: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 18 2015
Pike Peak Community College PPCC Racial Discrimination in Financial Aid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Leland, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Pike Peak Community College Internet

Nov 12 2015
Gaurdian Student Aid offerd to reduce student loan payments new york city Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Gaurdian Student Aid Nationwide

Nov 07 2015
Grand Canyon University Grand Canyon Education Inc Enrollment Counselor Did Not Inform Me Of Class Drop Policy or Have Me Speak With Financial Aid Phoenix Arizona You should have done your research Author: California Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 30 2015
Grand Canyon University GCU Finicial Aid Scam and Transcript Hold Phoenix, Az Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Internet

Oct 13 2015
DJR Group LLC So this company I had paydown loans years back and aid off now this comay DJR Group LLC had a company call me from 502-337-3738 Kentucky Internet Author: Alabama Collection Agencies: DJR Group LLC Internet

Oct 12 2015
Bi-rite Furniture birite furniture, hey hey furniture, houston, bi-rite furniture, They STOLE $325 DOLLARS FROM ME! i when there to buy furniture, I told them I didn't want the table anymore, they told me that there was refunds and he just walked away.  Houston Texas
Author: New Caney, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Bi-rite Furniture Houston, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada What are they doing working there? Las Vegas Nevada
secretary.. Author: Alabama Attorneys General: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
Prism Career Institute UNSCRUPILOUS FINANCIAL. AID RIP OFF! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prism Career Institute Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2015
Jay Temple, President Accuquest Hearing Centers2800 West Higgins RoadSuite 895Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 DEAF EARS Hoffman Estates. IL Nationwide BAFFLING Author: milford, Massachusetts Hearing Aid Centers: Jay Temple, President Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Listen Clear Hearing Aides Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Dunn Rite Properties R L Dunn, Colonial Haven Scum lord of all landlords. Withholding security deposit plus double rent payment without any explanation. Ignores repairs and repeated phone calls. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! Colonial heights Virginia Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Attorneys General: Dunn Rite Properties Colonial heights , Virginia

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

50, Report #1207947

Sep 20 2015
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Barbara Buckley, executive director Non profit FRAUD by Barbara Buckley Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. Las Vegas Nevada
Entitlment issues Author: , Legal Services: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada