RITEBUYS, 1 STOP CAMERA, INOAX, FOTOCONNECTION, EPHOTOCLUB, THEWIZSTORE, ONE STOP CAMERA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ritebuys, 1 stop camera, inoax, fotoconnection, ephotoclub, thewizstore, one stop camera
There may be more specific results for "ritebuys, 1 stop camera, inoax, fotoconnection, ephotoclub, thewizstore, one stop camera"
For more specific results for "ritebuys, 1 stop camera, inoax, fotoconnection, ephotoclub, thewizstore, one stop camera"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Aka #1 Mortgage fraud company in the U.S They have overseas company we found by investigating what happened to our payments from lawsuit against them in 2011. Called Overbank they were investing people's lawsuit money in till time to start the payment Good luck incorrect addresses Florida Author: Red Hill, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Good luck incorrect addresses , Florida

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Shark Finds/Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: Shark Finds pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Shark Finds recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is the same scam as KH Direct Media Author: Coral Springs, Florida Media: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between participant company, either product or service based and studio’s expert staff. Kevin Harrington enjoys meeting participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: KH Direct Media pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This Is Not A Scam Author: Louisiana TV Advertisements: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shark Finds | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc they are dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising, new digital media. Company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
www.bestnewtrends.com First the only reason why im doing this is too help people in the future by getting ripped off i bought two items from this company one items took 2 months and a half to get the other product i bought i never got and the owner of this company Andy never g Scam nver buy from them Ottawa Internet Author: Ottawa, Wyoming Liars: www.bestnewtrends.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: KH Direct Media | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is the name of one of the departments and Shark Finds was the original title name of the DRTV campaign. These names have been used interchangeably within the Ripoff Reports. Simply, the organization is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It's KH Direct Media’s company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is a Telly Award winning production studio, Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event, all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Media Outlets: KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Direct Media is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: AsSeenOnTV.pro pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AsSeenOnTV.pro recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Truth Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Internet

Jun 23 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. AsSeenOnTV.pro is a website owned by Kevin Harrington and operated by ASONTV. AsSeenOnTV.pro production company is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It’s the company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. AsSeenOnTV.pro production staff is a Telly Award winning studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet him and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 I feel as though we were scamed again making us feel as though they can help,running our credit only to be put down on how much the house was worth. I feel like working class have not got a chance, this guy prooved it. your house was built in 1954 not like a newer one missouri missouri Author: greenfield, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 missouri,

Jun 23 2017
Iboats.com i paid $2300.00 for four boat seats on 4/3/17 i receive one wrong seat in shipment sent it back still no seat and they want to credit me for one seat but i need all four to match and they wont let me return all the seats Internet Author: Riviera, Texas Marine Accessories: Iboats.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas I lived here in a three month lease.They said no one bed or studios.Made me take a two bedroom..The microwave didn't work.Nor did the stove knobs kept coming off.After a month I said I'm given you 60 days advance notice. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas NV, Nevada Neighborhood Services: Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas Nevada

Jun 22 2017
first American home warranty insurance 1 800 992 3400X 6211 JOHNX 6275 ILIANAX 3651 RAYNA THEY LIED, AND DESTROYED MY A/C UNIT LAS VEGAS NEVADA They are a terrible warranty company - but no worse than most of the others Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: first American home warranty insurance Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Allumiderm skin cream trial period on the internet After reading one of your fraud reports I called lubiderm. And confronted them about future obligations. The rep Jason extended my free trial to 30 days. And if I cancel between July 15th and 22nd there will be no further obligation. Otherwise if did not call I would have been hooked with them. I will also be calling the better business bureau. Internet Author: Staten island, New York Skin Care: Allumiderm skin cream Internet

Jun 22 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Liars and Theives they collect money but don't provide repairs that work! San Ramon, California STOP WHINING AND GET BACK AT OLD REPUBLIC! Author: sarasota, Florida Consumer Services: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc San Ramon, California

Jun 22 2017
Ecom Solution Outsourced Lifestyle Jason O'Neil Unstoppable Leverage Dropship Hacks olscustomerhub.netMichelle Fierle Gerard DeJoseph The company signed a contract of one year for their software and support for which they took $10000 but on the third month they asked me for $300 as monthly service to which I refused and they disconnected my service and refused to return the rest of my unused funds. The software they claimed did not work and they did similar ripoff to other members who I know. Jacksonville Florida Author: Lethbridge, Alberta On-Line Business: Ecom Solution Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Scoresence Charged me 1 dollar for my report then after I canceled they took 39.95 out of my account less than a week late Internet Author: Coppell, Texas Realtors: Scoresence Internet

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina