Okay

Your Search | ritz camera

1, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

2, Report #1190435

Nov 21 2014
TwigMax Co TwigMax Tyronne Armwood, Geoffrey David Millard, Ian Gibson, http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/twigmax.com Rip-off Scam Website Wilson, North Carolina, USA Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Camera Stores: TwigMax Co Internet

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 16 2014
FOCUS camera/optics ebay take holidays off but still expect you to wait 10 days when they come back and took your $$ new york New York Author: cleveland, Texas Cameras & Video: FOCUS camera/optics ebay new york, New York

Nov 14 2014
TheDigitalPros.com Camera Store WARNING: Do NOT purchase anything from this company or you will be sorry! Brooklyn, New Yorkk & Miramar Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Bloomingdale, New Jersey Cameras & Video: TheDigitalPros.com Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
DMI Central Clearing House:Texas Barbara Miller of Customer Service phoned me to let me know that I WON A COMPLETE PHOTO PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES THE TOP OF THE LINE CAM-CORD, CAMERA WITH SOFTWARE AND THE TRI-POD, CASE AND EXTRA ZOOM LENS. SO, I PAID THE PRICE OF SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND I RECEIVED A TRACKING #, AND AN ACCOUNT #, WEEKS AGO. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY EVIDENCE OF THE EQUIPMENT! Carrollton Texas Author: Visalia , California Questionable Activities: DMI Central Clearing House:Texas Carrollton , Texas

Nov 08 2014
B&H Photo-Video B&H Damaged Sony EX1 XDCAM Camera during trade in evaluation refuses to take responsibility New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: B&H Photo-Video New York, New York

Nov 05 2014
focus camera Asavings BAIT AND SWITCH Brooklyn New York
Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Cameras & Video: focus camera Brooklyn, New York

Oct 20 2014
CloseoutDigital Digital Depot Fraud, cross-selling, bait and switch, failure to deliver Brooklyn New York Author: Burlington, Vermont Camera Stores: CloseoutDigital Internet

Oct 18 2014
Cameras and Parts camerasandparts.com Took camera and payment for repairs and never retruned either Lakewood California Author: Cordova, Tennessee Cameras & Video: Cameras and Parts Lakewood, California

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Grace Werner Used Amazon's gift card process for free shipping , redeemed gift card but never sent the Nikon camera. Internet Author: Michigan Cameras & Video: OCFBC Internet

Sep 29 2014
Vale Karlski from Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania Dishonest Man! I purchased a Surveillence camera oufit from Vale Karlski .  Belle Vernon Pennsylvania
Author: Denver, Colorado Cameras & Video: Vale Karlski Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania

Sep 28 2014
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet

Sep 27 2014
Broadway Camera Versaille Bait and Add-On Ripoff New York New York Author: Sandy, Utah Cameras & Video: Broadway Camera Versaille New York, New York

Sep 22 2014
HomeJoy HomeJoy's cleaner ripped off my laptop, digital camera, and music gear San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Cleaning Services: HomeJoy San Francisco, California

Sep 18 2014
VEGAS FOTO......... HECTOR. THE SENIOR RIP OFF SALESMAN RIPPED OFF... .....THEY CHARGED THREE TIMES THE RECOMMENDED COST. REALLY SUCK YOU IN WITH PROFESSIONAL JARGON. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Worthing, Nevada Camera Stores: Vegas Foto Nevada

Sep 17 2014
ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY INC 293 JEFFERSON STREET SAN FRANCISCO CA94133 RIP OFF WARNING - ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY INC 293 JEFFERSON STREET SAN FRANCISCO CA94133 SAN FRANCISCO California Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cameras & Video: ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY INC SAN FRANCISCO, California

Sep 11 2014
Foscam Foscam resorts to threats over the defective camera I purchased from their Ebay store Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Foscam Internet

Sep 10 2014
Camera Centre International Drive pretends to give huge discount but charges three times more Orlando Florida Author: Nairobi , Alabama Cameras & Video: Camera Centre Orlando, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Progressive Auto Insurance Progressive failed to order camera footage within 30 days Arlington  Texas Author: Irving, Texas Car Insurance: Progressive Auto Insurance Select State/Province

Aug 17 2014
TomTop WholeSale Center TomTop eBay StoresTomtop technology co.,Ltdhttp://www.ebay.com.au/usr/tomtop.wholesaler I purchased 3 camera batteries from them on eBay. They were never delivered, nor were the replacements they assured me had been sent with tracking. Internet Author: Belmont, Vic, Australia, Cameras & Video: TomTop WholeSale Center Internet

Aug 17 2014
LINDA DIVA theft,separate,camera,money,pet visitor,key,locksmith,outgoing,trust,friendly,neighbor-necklace hosptial Kingston New York Author: Kingston, New York Cameras & Video: LINDA DIVA Kingston, New York

Aug 13 2014
Nikon Failed to live up to warranty El Segundo California Author: Victorville, California Cameras & Video: Nikon El Segundo, California

Aug 12 2014
The Digital Pros Camera Store The Rip off camera store brooklyn, ny & miramar beach, fl New York and Fl Author: Freeport, New York Cameras & Video: The Digital Pros brooklyn, New York