RIVER VALLEY POWER & SPORTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: river valley power & sports
There may be more specific results for "river valley power & sports"
For more specific results for "river valley power & sports"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
Hydra Skin Science Rip Off Bluffdale Utah Author: Deep River, Connecticut Skin Care: Hydra Skin Science Bluffdale, Utah

May 26 2017
GXI Outdoor Power GXI Outdoor Power manufactured a 62 inch ZBeast commercial mower that repair centers refuse to work on and I purchased this mower and have had nothing but problems after only using it a few times Clayton North Carolina Author: Arkansas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

May 25 2017
OMIN MARKETING GROUP INC POWER DROP THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM HUNTINGTON California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: OMIN MARKETING GROUP INC HUNTINGTON, California

May 25 2017
Kenny Slaught tanner club Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: Kenny Slaught tanner Internet

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Blackhawk Paramotor I admit they stung me!! Valley Springs California Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Sporting Goods: Blackhawk Paramotor California

May 24 2017
Visalia skincare Fountain Valley California Author: Aztec, New Mexico Liars: Visalia skincare Fountain Valley , California

May 24 2017
pctechclinic Created false issues on my computer to solicit their lifetime service (turned out to be not so lifetime) Outside US Internet Author: Valley Glen, California Computer Service & Repair: pctechclinic Internet

May 23 2017
APEX Specialty Trailers, Mag Specialty Trailers, Brad Carlson Poor customer service, inadequate communication GRAIN VALLEY Missouri Author: Connecticut Trailers: APEX Specialty Trailers GRAIN VALLEY, Missouri

May 23 2017
America's First Choice Home Club Crast, Kristin Lewis Miserable Customer Service, Disreputable Marietta,  Georgia File a complaint with the CFPB and the FTC Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Maintenance Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta, Georgia

May 23 2017
Dish Network Decepticon, untold information when selling service and forged wrong signature!! lehigh valley Nationwide Author: macungie, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

May 23 2017
Aqua Refine Skin Care Deceptive practice, scam, charge twice for same product Fountain Valley California
Author: Crandall, Texas Skin Care: Aqua Refine Internet

May 23 2017
Happy Valley Day Facility Medicaid Fraud, Client Abuse Sexual Abuse Clients and Staff Columbus ga Columbus ga Author: Columbus, Georgia Government Services: Happy Valley Day Facility GA

May 22 2017
SOLAR CITY Deceptive, Liars, miss representation Nationwide Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Solar Energy: SOLAR CITY Internet

May 19 2017
HLA Investigations Hap Ames, Harold Ames Private Investigator Yucca valley California Author: Spring, Texas Private Investigators: HLA Investigations Yucca valley, California

May 19 2017
Matilda's Mouse Antiques Sold item out from under us while shopping at their store Valley Center California Author: valley center, California Antiques & Second-hand: Matilda's Mouse Antiques Valley Center, California

May 19 2017
Travits Tcups and Toys I purchased a Toy Poodle puppy, but unable to get Health Record from his breeder, Tara Travit Jacksonville Florida
Health Record now received Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Abuse: Tara Travit, Travits Tcups and Toys Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
NeuLift Skincare aka Neulift Fraudulent con/scam/bait-and-switch!! Fountain Valley California
Thank you! Author: Provincetown, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NeuLift Skincare Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Flip City Gymmastics & Cheer Unprofessional Boynton beach Florida Author: Greenacres, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Flip City Gymmastics & Cheer Boynton beach , Florida

May 19 2017
Metro PCS billing yucca valley California Author: Joshua Tree, California Telephones: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 18 2017
Florida Power and Light FPL I was overcharged for underground conversion service Juno Beach Florida
Author: Wilton Manors, Florida Utility Companies: Florida Power and Light Juno Beach , Florida

May 17 2017
Safeco Insurance Stall and avoid complete payments to me from accidents using their own estimator claim prior damages Los Angeles, CA California; nationwide Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Nationwide

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
NTTA North Texas Tollway and subcontractor for TexDot Fraudulent use of traffic cameras to fake toll charges Plano Texas Author: Valley View, Texas Local Transportation: NTTA Plano, Texas