Your Search | river valley power & sports

Oct 18 2016
Big Red Sports & Imports of Norman Miseading, Unprofessional, Fraudulent Norman Oklahoma You can fix this situation Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Car Financing: Big Red Sports & Imports of Norman Norman, Oklahoma

Oct 18 2016
Aspen Dental Negligent Billing Practices Mesa Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Dental Services: Aspen Dental Mesa, Arizona

Oct 17 2016
EDD State of california Punishment for working robbery theft thru state bureaucratic machine Rancho Cordova California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Government Services: EDD State of california Rancho Cordova, California

Oct 17 2016
Southwestern Electric Power Company AEP American Electric Power Post payments late. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Texarkana , Arkansas Utility Companies: Southwestern Electric Power Company Shreveport

Oct 17 2016
Cleos vip room Closed account and did not give me my winnings Internet Author: Moreno valley, California Liars: Cleos vip room Internet

Oct 17 2016
Fanhut Does Not deliver product. If you call it goes right to a voicemail and nobody returns the call. Internet Author: streetsboro, Ohio Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Fanhut Internet

Oct 17 2016
Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Luminis advanced skin care Overcharged and charged my visa with out my permission Fountain Valley, California 92728 Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Mail Order Services: Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Internet

Oct 17 2016
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PHOENIX CARD COOPERATIVE Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2016
wang gang bought a Jersey from Pittsburgh fan attic paid the extra 19.95 shipping for 2 day service it never came called and they said no order was ever made 25 days later it come in from china so badly made for a 80 dollar jersey china Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: wang gang Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum - JL Media EyeCare - HIRO Med Complete Skin - Countour Skin billed- did not order! Fountain Valley California Author: bradenton, Florida TV Advertisements: ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley, California

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 15 2016

Oct 14 2016
Best Rate Merchant Service Eli Rubin BR Merchant Service Best Rater Merchant Service Offshore Scam Beware Simi Valley California Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Best Rate Merchant Service Simi Valley, California

Dr. Kieran Ayre SCAM ARTIST Morristown New Jersey
sorry MANIC episode Author: Long Valley, New Jersey Mental Health: Dr. Kieran Ayre Morristown, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Oct 13 2016
Coaches corner sports auction They described a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle #311 as be 0 authentic. I won the card and paid $6400 for it. Sent it to PSA to get it graded and authenticated and it came back as not authentic. This company sells fraudulent items Souderton Pennsylvania Author: Hudsonville , Michigan Boat Brokers: Coaches corner sports auction Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
legal network services Greystone law group GREYSTONE LAW CENTERBRIAN SUDERLegal Network service POWER GRADEPJ Young Brian Suder of former owner of Home Rescue program is now Greystone Law group/Legal Network Services Chino California
Author: Woodland Hills , California Legal Services: legal network services Greystone law group Chino, California

Oct 13 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders Quoted my iPhone 6 worth as $256, mailed phone on September 22, 2016, they've phone me screwed! Reno Nevada
Author: PeWee Valley, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Cell-Phone-Traders Reno, Nevada

Oct 12 2016
Dr. Kashif Alvi Urologic Surgeons of Az. Botched basic prostate surgery Mesa Arizona Author: san tan valley, Arizona Doctors: Dr. Kashif Alvi Mesa, Arizona

Oct 12 2016
Allen SHAY; Julie, Tim Klein Took advantage of me and my disabled mother at one of the lowest points in our lives, with the promise of helping us! We took him at his word when he assured us ALL the necessary paperwork was filed by him and that we would be safe for at least 8 weeks when we would then be able to go to court and explain our position to the court. We are in deep, deep trouble! We don't know California Author: Spring Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: John Ferraro Internet

Oct 12 2016
US Realty Records If you order a .95 cent report, you will get charged an additional $29.95...EVERY month!!!! Internet Author: Carmel Valley, California On-Line Business: US Realty Records Internet

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Wrong Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Oct 12 2016
MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC FOREVER YOUNG SKIN CARE Megafitness will not respond when trying to return trial Xtreme Wrap product SUCCASUNNA New Jersey Update 10/13/2016 Author: LUCERN VALLEY, California Weight Control: MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC SUCCASUNNA, New Jersey

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California