Customer satisfaction commitment: ISI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | rjm acquisitions fingerhut

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut Late Fee Nationwide Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Financial Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 15 2014
Hawthorne Acquisitions - hired by Sonci Cash Threating, law suit, locator service, requesting account numbers Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Vallejo, California Collection Agencies: Hawthorne Acquisitions - hired by Sonci Cash Santa Fe, New Mexico

Apr 11 2014
fingerhut fingerhut is on a late fee spending spree!! Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: mashpee, Massachusetts TV Advertisements: fingerhut Saint Cloud , Minnesota

Apr 10 2014
Fingerhut/Web Bank Fingerhut Finger Hut Webbank Web Bank Illegal Late Fees Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Trinity, North Carolina Mail Order Services: Fingerhut/Web Bank Internet

Apr 07 2014
AMC Acquisitions Industries LLC Ray Fluitsma AMC Industries LLC restaurantbooths.com AMC Acquisitions Industries LLC Ray Fluitsma rips off website developers and does not pay them. Tampa Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Websites: AMC Acquisitions Industries LLC,Ray Fluitsma, AMC Industries LLC, Restaurant Booths Tampa, Florida

Apr 07 2014
ECM Acquisitions Eric MartinNona BlackSahsa WangBart YatesAntoine Bell The company is a pure scam and has predatory employment practices Miami Florida Author: Brickell, Florida Employers: ECM Acquisitions Miami, Florida

8, Report #1002065

Apr 07 2014
Liberty Acquisitions Servicing LLC Busch Professional Corporation Liberty Acquisitions is Threatening to Foreclose on the Home of 68-year-old Penniless Widow. Golden, Wheat Ridge,, Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Legal Process Servers: Liberty Acquisitions Servicing LLC Golden, Wheat Ridge,, Colorado

Apr 03 2014
Fingerhut This company charges twice the price but you get .0001% quality Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Stevinson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Fingerhut Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Apr 02 2014
RJM ACQ LLC Doubleday Mystery Book Club Iam charged for this Mystery Book Club I have never order any (Mystery Books at any time and now this is on my credit report.date on my credit report are date opened 11-28-11 and reported on my credit report 2-28-14 unknown  Author: Bluefield, West Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: RJM ACQ LLC Internet

Mar 27 2014
Ripoff Report REVIEW: Generational Equity, LLC commits to total customer satisfaction and pledges to resolve complaints and inquiries. Generational Equity is committed to the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Generational Equity will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business. Generational Equity provides free educational-based forums to teach business owners how to successfully prepare an exit strategy. Generational Equity also provides professional financial evaluations and mergers and acquisitions advisory services for low to middle market private companies. Feel confident and secure when doing business with Generational Equity. Dallas Texas, Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Generational Equity | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. Generational Equity provides free educational-based forums to teach business owners how to successfully prepare an exit strategy. Feel confident and secure when doing business with Generational Equity. Internet

Mar 20 2014
Fingerhut gave me info to an insurance company ! without my knowledge Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Fingerhut Internet

Mar 18 2014
Capital Management Services, LP Resurgent Capital Services, LPSherman Acquisitions, LLCLVNV Funding, LLC Capital Managment Services, LP, trying to collect $$ from me, FALSE INFORMATION Buffalo New York Author: Boise, Idaho Collection Agencies: Capital Management Services, LP Buffalo, New York

Mar 13 2014
Instile Acquisitions Cydcor, Hemingway Consulting Deceptive is a nice way of saying you just flat out lie! All day and Every day! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Cable TV: Instile Acquisitions Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Mar 13 2014
Fingerhut Rip off Artists of the Year! Internet and all physical locations Internet Author: Upland, California Credit Services: Fingerhut Internet

Mar 10 2014
Fingerhut I retured my order they charged me $27.00 for S/H & Postage. I called payed the full balance to a zero balance. I don't get a bill for 2 months then suddenly a bill comes in charging me a new fees & charges plus late fee on the previous bill. I got stuck paying over # Internet Author: E . Orange, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Fingerhut Internet

Mar 03 2014
Mark Kasik of Consumer Acquisitions complete jerk and rude. All the reports about him are true. Maumee Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Satellite Dish Companies: Mark Kasik of Consumer Acquisitions Maumee, Ohio

Feb 27 2014
Torok Law Acquisitions Gold RushREI Retirement BlueprintMark TorokTorok Law Firm, P.C. Review of Gold Rush/REI Retirement Blueprint/Torok Law Acquistions - Beware! San Antonio Texas Author: Wilmington, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Torok Law Acquisitions San Antonio, Texas

Feb 25 2014
Fingerhut payment over charge after making my monthly payment and has never corrected the over charge payment Internet Author: Bronx, New York Banks: Fingerhut Internet

Feb 22 2014
FingerHut Totally Horrible! Never recieved complete order at all and cheap products priced extremely high! Internet Author: Bronx, New York Furniture & Furnishings: FingerHut Internet

Feb 21 2014
RJM ACQUISITIONS LLC FRAUDULENT/CRIMINAL MISUSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO FILE A FEDERAL AND STATE TAX RETURN USING YOUR IDENTITY ! Syosset New York Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Collection Agencies: RJM ACQUISITIONS LLC Syosset, New York

Feb 18 2014
Jeremiah Buden Capital Acquisitions Formerly known as Rock Solid Associates Silver Spring Maryland Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Door to Door Sales: Jeremiah Buden Capital Acquisitions Silver Spring, Maryland

23, Report #1120842

Feb 12 2014
RJM Acquisitions This company has caused my credit score to drop to the point that I cannot even open a Bank Account, or get a credit card. RJM Acquistion has been trying to force me to pay them a total of $294.91 that they have purchased from Bank Of America for Over-Draft Fees. This Bank just lost a federal Law Suit and had to settle with all of it's clients, including me, $400.000.000 because their over-draft fees were illegal and violated both Federal and State Laws.The Class Action Law Suit clearly showed that the bank didn't have the right to try and force me to pay them when the Court had ruled against them, neither does RJM Acquisitions. Syosset New York Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Credit & Debt Services: RJM Acquisitions Syosset, New York

Feb 07 2014
Fingerhut I purchased a Kitchen Aid Mixer for my wife for $300, only $200 at Wal Mart, but thatw as not issue. Also lego toy, no problem with that. Minnesota Author: MISSOULA, Montana Audio & Electronics Shops: Fingerhut Minnesota

Jan 23 2014
Fingerhut FINGERHUT not reporting returns to my account, Minnesota Author: Rockford, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Fingerhut Minnesota