Your Search | roadside plus

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 22 2016
Eco Plus Solutions Phone Scam - False Order Mercier Quebec Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Office Services: Eco Plus Solutions Mercier, Quebec

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 21 2016
Direct Money Lenders, Doug Goins Fraudulent advance fees, plus demands for companionship Indianapolis Indiana Author: Denver, Colorado Commerical Lending Brokers: Direct Money Lenders Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 20 2016
Capitol one third party collector They've called several times , yet I cannot discern what that are asking for . I DO owe Capitol one 97 dollars plus ungodly interest of a little south of one thousand dollars . Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Accounting: Capitol one third party collector Indianapolis , Indiana

7, Report #1312026

Jun 17 2016
PureLineGarcinia on the web page it states just pay shipping for trail botle, than they charge you for trail + ForSkolin shshipping total of $9.97 . plus $24.95 for colon cleanser witch I did not ordered. Called and concealed order from. Tampa Fl. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Drug Manufacturers: PureLineGarcinia Nationwide

8, Report #1312011

Jun 17 2016
Conns Home Plus Marred furniture the finish is coming off and it is not even a month old! Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: Conns Home Plus Las Vegas, Nevada, Nevada

Jun 16 2016
+1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com mobile -friendly - ... and other pain killers .Text: (954) 692-6555 or Email: walgreenpharmacy2000 @gmail.com ... Phone, (954) 692-6555 ... States he will sell you items, then asks to get vanilla visa/mc and asks for number and info plus pictures of receipt then he comes back after removing money from card (100.00 this time) and states his shipper requires insurance of 150.00 more ---- total scam artist DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH HIM South Florida Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Pharmacies: +1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com Internet

Jun 16 2016
Doug Fresh Shutters Plus Verbal Abuse of a Disabled Senior Citizen Proves Lack of Business Ethics Clearwater Florida Per usual... Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Employees: Doug Fresh Shutters Plus Clearwater, Florida

Jun 15 2016
Hibdon Tire Plus Caused massive oil leak, bad tire, didnt test or bleed brakes. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Hibdon Tire Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 12 2016
Good Sam Roadside Rip-Off Nationwide Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Clubs: Good Sam Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
A Plus Carports Ripped me off,broke their contract, took my money and intentionally screwed me Pilot Mountain North Carolina I want to update my comments as they were made out of a high degree of frustration Author: Frankfort , Ohio Small Business Services: A Plus Carports Pilot Mountain , North Carolina

Jun 10 2016
“J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE Fraudulant Practice and Service Los Angeles Washington Author: Mukilteo, Washington Internet Fraud: “J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE Los Angeles, Washington

Jun 09 2016
My Advocate for Health $189.95 PLUS 3 + months without my insulin! Phone contacts only. I don't know Author: Racine, Wisconsin Medical Supplies: My Advocate for Health

Jun 08 2016
Car Plus llc money stolen... Augusta GA Author: Harlem, Georgia Car Financing: Car Plus llc

Jun 08 2016
Rapid fulfillment center.com Websupporter, Healthbuy, Eyecare plus, Add more wrinkles cream They sell you cream then theres no way to opt out of their THANK YOU PROMO that takes 100.00 out of your acct every day. Im my case i got a refund and a cancelation date listen up attys. Then they still took my money so i am going to sue them. Pacoima, Henderson California Neva Author: Spring, Texas Eye Care: Rapid fulfillment center.com Henderson, Nevada

Jun 08 2016
National Magazine Service National Magazine Services, Inc.PO Box 98Elmsford, NY, 105231-***-***-**** Rip off. Said I ordered magazines I never did. Plus the ones I get are all for men. Internet
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Library: National Magazine Service Internet

Jun 06 2016
Samsung Protection Plus Service contract that gives no service! Nationwide Samsung made it right! Author: E Moriches, New York Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
DMI centralclearinghouse:TX ordered and payed for nippon 35MM focus free camera total paid $1678 plus $39.85 never received Carrolton Texas Author: Bouse, Arizona Cameras & Video: DMI centralclearinghouse:TX Carrolton, Texas

Jun 03 2016
Debra Young of Double D Kennels I bought a yorksire terrier from Debra Young . She said that I would get registration papers from AKC , ACA , APRI plus a 3 generation pedigree on him .  Internet Author: Cambridge, Idaho Liars: Debra Young Internet

Jun 03 2016
World Wide Advantage Marilyn Brooly I received a letter advidsing me to have won $ 678,750.00 dollars but need to send them a fee of $18.00 dollars for purchasing fee plus $2.00 dollars for rush handling. This is a scam due to the fact that, if anyone wins any type of sweepstakes or awards don't have to pay anything. This is one way thieves make money by stealing from innocent people that don't know how scams work. Chandler Arizona Author: CUTLER BAY, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: World Wide Advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jun 02 2016
North Atlantic magazine corp I had subscribed in 2011 and cancelled when they tried to keep charging my account. Now in 2016 a collection from Georgia or so they claim says the company wants to charge me for 1100 dollars plus! But will settle for 500+. I cancelled this year's ago, im not paying them anything. I've been scammed before. Georgia Author: duluth, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: North Atlantic magazine corp Georgia

May 31 2016
Urgently Roadside Assistance Urgent.ly Get urgently Full of Scammers and Liars telling it's the Uber for Roadside Assistance Washington Nationwide Author: Washington Auto Towing: Urgently Roadside Assistance Nationwide

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet