Your Search | roadside plus

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

2, Report #1319125

Jul 27 2016
EBAY Fraud Buyer - Sashabear3kids Diana G. Hart This Buyer will receive your item, DAMAGE it, fraudulently report to Ebay that you sent it damaged then keep item plus full refund and shipping!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CHEATING SCAMMER. Olympia Washington
Author: Loveland, Colorado Internet Fraud: EBAY Fraud Buyer - Sashabear3kids Olympia, Washington

Jul 26 2016
Conn's Home Plus Rip off company - pretends they give credit to all Charlotte North Carolina Because... Author: , Department & Outlet Stores: Conn's Home Plus Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Petals Plus in Mayerthorpe Ripped off, Lied, Deceived, Mayerthorpe Alberta Author: St. Albert, Alaska Florists: Petals Plus in Mayerthorpe Mayerthorpe, Alberta

Jul 25 2016
prestige financial don't know i purchased a car, put 3000.00 down, plus trade in, i was told congratulations on your new car salt lake utah Nationwide Author: Iowa Financial Services: prestige financial Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Lash Serum Plus WARNING - Scam They will not cancel within the 14 day trial Scottsdale Internet Author: Statesville, North Carolina Eye Care: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Jul 22 2016
Thomas Puccerella one plus..SCAM company Unknown,they won't tell anyone Internet, Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Telephones: Thomas Puccerella Internet

Jul 22 2016
Servers Plus Kennetha GillispieKennetha Bryant Local company and owner does not pay their bills and has been previously arrested for these same issues Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Home Based Business: Servers Plus Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2016
Call Creator Plus: Ryan Riley and Jake Walker Unauthorized charges, services not provided to satisfaction, no resolutions provided by management. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Call Creator Plus Internet

Jul 22 2016
AARP ROADSIDE LONG WAIT, DRIVER NOT IDENTIFIABLE, UNRELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Auto Towing: AARP ROADSIDE Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Tires Plus Charged $2000 to replace water pump on BMW 335XI, which was estimated to be around $1000 at another servdice provider. THey charged $961 for the water pump, which I found at several place for less than $550. Lexington Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Lexington, Minnesota

Jul 20 2016
American Greetings Constant spam since October 2015, plus auto-renewal coercion Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Personal Services: American Greetings Internet

Jul 20 2016
Ron Carter Hyundai I purchased vehicle from the dealership. The vehicle had 80,000 plus miles. ¬†Friendswood, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Ron Carter Hyundai Friendswood,, Texas

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
CARS Protection Plus SCAM Criminals Scumbags Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Auto Warranty: CARS Protection Plus Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
HABAND VIP PLUS they just lied about everything Middletown,CT 06457 CT Author: Hawley, Texas Liars: HABAND VIP PLUS Internet

Jul 19 2016
Body Tune Plus con men that prey especialy on older people Bransen Missouri Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Body Tune Plus Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Blue Dog RV We chose Blue Dog RV to purchase our new travel trailer because they advertised themselves as Home of the Lifetime Warranty, plus, let's face it, their logo was cute.Gresham Oregon Author: Portland , Oregon Travel Services: Blue Dog RV Gresham, Oregon

Jul 18 2016
Audio Plus Inc Audio Plus DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! BUYER BEWARE Riverview Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Audio Plus Inc Riverview, Florida

Jul 18 2016
PurpleRhino JEM*BALDSTOP - 800-3922690, GAFRONTLINE MOBILITY LLC - 08558686659, GA Total scam, deceptive marketing practices and hidden fees. Free sample ended up costing me $4.95 plus a cancellation fee of $38.71. If you cancel then now refund but if you don;t cancel within 14 days you get a reoccurring charge of 3 times that amount. The product also doesn't work and gave me side effects of nausea and headaches. Unknown Georgia Author: Bend, Oregon Alternative Health: PurpleRhino Internet

Jul 17 2016
Pureline Ordered weight loss supplements and was charged 24.99 plus shipping and handling. Today Sunday 17 July. My wife was checking our bank account and found these bastards charged us 69.95 and 79.95. I don't know what these charges are for and being Sunday I won't be able to speak to any body till tomorrow. Needless to say I'm extremely pissed off!! I will update this tomorrow after I talk to my bank and our lawyer. Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pureline Internet

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Jang health group Ordered the weight loss product advertised for 39.99 and 148.00 was taken from my account then an additional 92.98 was taken out of my account,I had to get a new bank card plus the product does not work I have tried to contact this company to no avail 480 6th avenue #356 New York New York 10011 Nationwide Author: Eddystone, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Jang health group Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Unified Plus NCE Aetna Beware Health Insurance Slippery Sales Masks the Truth Internet Author: San Pedro, California Health Insurance: Unified Plus Internet