ROADSIDE PLUS AKA MED RX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: roadside plus aka med rx
There may be more specific results for "roadside plus aka med rx"
For more specific results for "roadside plus aka med rx"
Showing 1-25 of 43,772 Found Reports For more specific results for "roadside plus aka med rx"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Bella Serata Aka: Bayou Skin Cream Screwball Scam!!! Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Terlton, Oklahoma Skin Care: Bella Serata Saint Petersburg, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Assurant solutions- American Bankerl Life insurance I purchased a disability, life bronze policy for coverage, when I became disabled they would not honer, I have bee fight this for almost three years and th policy s you need social security letter only they went to the extent of turn me up dead. they are not event med doctors they kep telling two more weeks the just no after 2 years and rudely they are thieves and shoule be arrestd for stealing money for disabled people Miami, Florida 33157 Florida Author: Waltam, Alabama Mortgage Brokers: Assurant solutions Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 21 2017
Box Office Ticket Sales $69.50 tickets plus fees & shipping (for e-tickets!) I later found that those same tickets have been priced at $33. Omaha, Nebraska Author: New Mexico Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Omaha,, Nebraska

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 20 2017
Simplicity Med Spa Complaint I came in to see Debra Tri at her Medspa after watching her perform this procedure called the Vampire lift. I was very impressed scheduled an appointment.  Shoreline Washington
Author: Shoreline, Washington Plastic Surgeons: Simplicity Med Spa Shoreline, Washington

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 18 2017
Khosrow Sadeghian- Amy J Sadeghian- KAMY Investments aka KAMY Real Estate Trust aka KAMY Real Estate CHICKEN SOUP IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!!! Denton Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Property Management: Khosrow Sadeghian Denton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Abel McCallister Designs AKA Larry Abel Designs Completed the Job, Never Got Paid Nashville Tennessee Author: Seattle, Washington Party Planners: Abel McCallister Designs LLC Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
Alpha Monster Advanced AKA WELLNESS SUPREME HEALT SUPPORT@WELLNNY Free Trial will cost you $97.97 and recurring charge of $89.99 New York Internet or New York Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Alternative Health: Alpha Monster Enhanced Internet

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD- Advanced Skin Renewal ...My perfect skin Cheated our of nearly $200.00!! San Diego California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD San Diego, California

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Caseys pups Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppy i bought from this seller was infested with Fleas and also worms. She wasn't gaining any weight until she was treated by the veterinarian which was very kind. Seller didn't answer any phone calls or messages the day after when i tried to contact her to ask if she even knew she gave me the puppy infested with fleas. Lawrenceville Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Internet

Aug 16 2017
soocial.media soocial.mediasoocial mediabeppromotionsbepromotions soocial.media aka beppromotions is a kickstarter marketing scam internet Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Media: soocial.media Internet

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet