ROADSIDE PLUS AKA MED RX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: roadside plus aka med rx
There may be more specific results for "roadside plus aka med rx"
For more specific results for "roadside plus aka med rx"
Showing 1-25 of 44,078 Found Reports For more specific results for "roadside plus aka med rx"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
SlimCleaners Plus Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc Bank evidence of double charging for same faulty scanner service. Partial list of damages New York, NY New York Author: Deltona, Florida Computer Service & Repair: SlimCleaners Plus New York, NY,

Oct 23 2017
Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent They go by many names however its one big fraud - be careful they took 3900 of my disability settlement. I reported fraud as soon as i found out it was one of their employees when i got thru one day on their 800 number that told me my card was cloned i n Direct Express aka Comerica Bank aka Conduent ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF - TO THE DISABLED AND UNITED STATES FEDERAL MONEY Austin Texas Author: miami, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent Austin, Texas

Oct 23 2017
Small Business Growth Alliance aka sbga makes false statements about current merchant processing, scares you into thinking something serious is going on with current provider, states things are going on with your processing that your processing co isn't even aware of and your merchant services are going to be shut down. Nationwide Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Small Business Growth Alliance Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Oct 23 2017
Disney Movie Club AKA DMC They are making me purchase films I did not order withount warning Neenah Wisconsin Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Disney Movie Club Neenah, Wisconsin

Oct 23 2017
Perk Med Spa Accepted payment in advance for procedures, and did not complete the procedures before selling out and closing the business. The Villages Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Skin Care: Perk Med Spa The Villages, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Biz Access Capital Premier Working Capital/ Prime Commercial Lending Scam Artist Chicago Nationwide / Stephen Roy aka Stephen or Steven Weaver aka Stephn Roy Rip off buisness lones. Hires people and does not pay for their work. Changes interest rates before papers signed. Quick change artists. Con. Liar. Atlanta, GA; Miami Beach, FL; Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies: Biz Access Capital Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
salvage world auto auctions MARK ALEXOPOLUNUS AND KEN STEVENS AKA MARCUS SANTANA EAST OLAS AV FTL AUDERDALE FLORIDA InternetFLORIDA Author: caledonia, Michigan Junk Dealers: salvage world auto auctions Internet

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Bryan Brusilow's T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations, Bruce Rossi aka Rossi Home Improvements - Posted addresses in Narberth, Pen Valley, Aston, Philadelphia, PA and now Cherry Hill, NJ Kitchen renovation destruction, dangerous, unpermitted electrical, window and door installations Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Kitchens: T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 20 2017
Top Quality Appliance Repair aka Same Day Repairs aka Jaberi Christopher Hillyer Will take your money and run! Capital Heights Maryland Author: Alexandria, Virginia Maintenance Companies: Top Quality Appliance Repair Capital Heights, Maryland

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not An Insider - Just an Expert Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Does not provide service, left me stranded. Terrible Nationwide Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Auto Clubs: Good Sam Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Genuine Parts Giant AKA Toyota Parts Deal They lure you in with low prices then come back with wanting 4 to 5 times higher shipping fees South El Monte California Author: Anaheim Hills, California Auto Parts: Genuine Parts Giant South El Monte, California

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Nation Rental Locators aka Michael Beck aka Zackary Woodson He almost had me convinced Indianpolis Indiana
Author: Texas Work at Home Business: Nation Rental Locators , Indiana

Oct 19 2017
Roadrunner crossroad transportation vero beach florida Anthony M Abraham-AKA Mike Holdback paycheck on commission Sebastian Florida Author: Sebastian Beach, Florida Trucking Companies: Roadrunner crossroad transportation vero beach fl Sebastian , Florida

Oct 18 2017
Dr. Randi Vaughn Aka Randi Vaughn Capetian, Randi Capetian, Wendy Miles, Randi Natashi, Randi Dorante, Julia Daniels, and Empress Havana Queen of Nations. DR. RANDI VAUGHN IS A FRAUD! Irvine California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Dr. Randi Vaughn Irvine, California

Oct 17 2017
Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Danny Lamp Overcharged and longer load term than verbally told. Plus never refunded my GAP which I told I didn't need. Alcoa Tennessee Author: Oneida, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Alcoa , Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
AttorneyWorx aka Paula S. Grohs, State Bar #232329 CollectionWorx, Susan Miller, ForensicWorx, SSWorx, Grohs Law, Perkins & Grohs Total Drunken Fraud and Rip-off, Abusive and Disrespectful Scam. She WILL throw your case. Walnut Creek California
Author: Martinez, California Attorneys & Legal Services: AttorneyWorx aka Paula S. Grohs, State Bar #232329 Walnut Creek, California