ROADSIDE PLUS AKA MED RX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: roadside plus aka med rx
There may be more specific results for "roadside plus aka med rx"
For more specific results for "roadside plus aka med rx"
Showing 1-25 of 43,759 Found Reports For more specific results for "roadside plus aka med rx"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Khosrow Sadeghian- Amy J Sadeghian- KAMY Investments aka KAMY Real Estate Trust aka KAMY Real Estate CHICKEN SOUP IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!!! Denton Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Property Management: Khosrow Sadeghian Denton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Abel McCallister Designs AKA Larry Abel Designs Completed the Job, Never Got Paid Nashville Tennessee Author: Seattle, Washington Party Planners: Abel McCallister Designs LLC Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
Alpha Monster Advanced AKA WELLNESS SUPREME HEALT SUPPORT@WELLNNY Free Trial will cost you $97.97 and recurring charge of $89.99 New York Internet or New York Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Alternative Health: Alpha Monster Enhanced Internet

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD- Advanced Skin Renewal ...My perfect skin Cheated our of nearly $200.00!! San Diego California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD San Diego, California

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Caseys pups Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppy i bought from this seller was infested with Fleas and also worms. She wasn't gaining any weight until she was treated by the veterinarian which was very kind. Seller didn't answer any phone calls or messages the day after when i tried to contact her to ask if she even knew she gave me the puppy infested with fleas. Lawrenceville Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Internet

Aug 16 2017
soocial.media soocial.mediasoocial mediabeppromotionsbepromotions soocial.media aka beppromotions is a kickstarter marketing scam internet Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Media: soocial.media Internet

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 14 2017
Freelancer.com AKA scam-lancer Scamming people New South wales Sydney Author: Bhubaneswar, Wisconsin Work at Home Business: Freelancer.com New South wales, Other

Aug 13 2017
psychicexpert.com Aka Jennifer George Psychic christine aka Jennifer Christine George PSYCHIC EXPERT SCAM BY JENNIFER GEORGE Miami, Florida Author: Miami, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: psychicexpert.com Aka Jennifer George Florida

Aug 12 2017
Brio Day and Night Serum. AKA VSO Skin Care Cream DAR Waterfront & Associates They have sent me a letter in an attempt to collect a past due balance. This is a fraudulent charge. I have a copy of the original charge paid on my credit card which was over one year ago, this account has been closed and no further purchases have been made. Internet Author: Chico, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Brio Day and Night Serum Internet

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION TDECU. THEY HAVE PUT FALSE INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORT, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY AUTO LOAN THROUGH THEM IS LIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GO BACK AND RESEARCH THE ACCOUNT ,AND MY MAIN SHARE, PLUS IAM A IDENITY THEIF VICTIM THROUGH THEM .PLUS THEY GOT ON RECORD THAT THEY WANT ME TO PAY BACK MONEY CRIMINAL STOLE FROM THEM USING MY IDENITY . CRIMES HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH HAVING IMPACT ON ME TODAY WITH MY CURRENT ACCOUNTS WITH TDECU. I CANNOT GET NOTHING ON CREDIT,AND THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ME . LAKEJACKSON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Banks: TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION LAKEJACKSON, Texas

Aug 11 2017
Sling TV aka ,Sling.com Streaming Internet TV sling tv, sling.com, Streaming TV, internet tv, fraud, scam, Colorado Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

Aug 11 2017
Alanis Stevens Hassell Lane Stevens A.K.A. Alanis Stevens, AKA Alanis Poissant Nationwide Author: Central, Indiana Veteran's Administration: Alanis Stevens Hassell Nationwide

25, Report #1392021

Aug 11 2017
NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Free products Plus shipping turn into $175.90 after 14 days . Nationwide Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Nationwide