Your Search | roadside plus aka med rx

Oct 20 2016
Eye Complex RX Dishonest, Charged me $175.90 dishonest, bad, rude Internet Author: Tieton , Washington Beauty Products: Eye Complex RX Internet

Oct 20 2016
Lash Serum Plus BEYOND DECEPTION, LASH SERUM+ HAS MULTIPLE WEBSITES! scottsdale arizona Author: new york, New York Eye Care: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 20 2016
Design & Industry Christian James - aka Christian Fiorelloaka - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Design & Industry New York , New York

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Correction Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
George (Georgios) Doganis A plus Construction Company Nobody ever cheated me so skillfully as George Doganis East Elmhurst New York Author: Douglaston, New York Builders & Contractors: George (Georgios) Doganis East Elmhurst, New York

Oct 19 2016
North Mill Equipment aka EFS Credit Trust THIEVES!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: North Mill Equipment Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Med Spa Procedure has no effect, scammed me out of $3,660 Farmington Hills Michigan Author: South Lyon , Michigan Clinics: Luxury Med Spa Farmington Hills, Michigan

OTC Restoration AKA One Time Construction Poor roofing job Flint Michigan
Author: Monroe, Michigan Roofing Companies: OTC Restoration Flint, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
MailChimp AKA Mail Chimp and Rocket Science Group SCUMBAGS Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius are SPAMMERS and SCAMMERS Atlanta Georgia
Author: Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: MailChimp AKA Mail Chimp Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Bertrand Chasse aka Bert Chasse, Richard Eichelberger, Tim Miles Untrustworthy, Dishonest, Lacks Business & People Skills, Greedy, Uncaring, Rude, Slumlord and his word is worthless Hartford Maine
Author: Orono, Maine Landlords: Bertrand Chasse Hartford, Maine

Oct 18 2016
Fournie Apartments aka Fournie Construction aka Dennis Fournie aka Fournie Properties Very bad and illegal housing practices Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Property Management: Fournie Apartments Belleville, Illinois

Oct 17 2016
Cabinet warehouse plus Stay away from this company.  He is a bully and thinks threats will scare people into paying! Hudson Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Cabinet warehouse plus

Oct 17 2016
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye CreamEye Complex RxSkin Complex Rx Free Trial results in Super Expensive additional mailings without authorization Santa Ana California Author: Roanoke, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2016
skincomplex rx ad said online 30-day trial but it was actually 14 days apparently for the other 16 days was charged $176 Internet Author: Maryland Liars: skincomplex rx Internet

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 16 2016
ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum - JL Media EyeCare - HIRO Med Complete Skin - Countour Skin billed- did not order! Fountain Valley California Author: bradenton, Florida TV Advertisements: ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley, California

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 15 2016
Randy Kreiner Hall akaRandy Kreiner Hall Babin aka Elizabeth Babin aka Randy Hall Theft by deception Atlanta Georgia
Author: Marietta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Randy Kreiner Hall Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 14 2016
A Plus Carports No help if problems with installation Pilot Mountain North Carolina Author: Wytheville, Virginia Building Products: A Plus Carports Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

Oct 14 2016
Cell-phone-traders I was told $432 for my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus phone I have not heard anything since the phone was sent I keep getting the recordings when I call and say they will get back to me when I email them but still no responds. I just want my back in the same condition I sent it. Reno Naveda Internet Author: Gary, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-phone-traders Internet

Oct 13 2016
The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life HUGE SCAM/FRAUD/BE AWARE Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life

Oct 13 2016
Optum Rx/United Healthcare rip-off, scam, taken advantage of, exploited Eden Prairie MN Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: Optum Rx/United Healthcare Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet