ROBERT B. CORDIAK, BOB CORDIAK, RBC DAIN RAUSCHER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher
There may be more specific results for "robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher"
For more specific results for "robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Financed Properties, LLC Robert Bruce Wilcock Front-fees of $2,500.00 and never replied to emails and/or phone calls after he received the $2,500.00 Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Financed Properties, LLC Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Robert Carter individual Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: Robert Carter Austin, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Right Way Ministries Robert Flores Does not have a license or any degrees to operate, works off of a 501C3 Panama city Florida Author: Panama city, Florida Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Right Way Ministries Panama city, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Still missing info Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
A Retraction Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Money Gram Scam throughSecret Shopper 2017 Corporate Research International Karl Phillips, Melissa Phillips, Melvin Harton, Robert Stanford, Pilar Hayer Fortunately I saw through this immediately but I see how some people could be fooled into doing this. Frankston Texas Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: 2017 Corporate Research International Frankston, Texas

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Agree with this Post this is a Scam Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Darcar if silver spring maryland Robert Martin Took friends money,and he have no car No Silver spring maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Financing: Darcar if silver spring maryland , Maryland

Oct 13 2017
Firestone Bruce B Downs Dont ever go here they rip you off sell you tires and dont tell you jf you dont buy there tires you dont have warranty with tires they rip you off stay away. Never told me no warranty on tires when I bought them through them. Stay away unless you want t Sell you tires no warranty on them and dont tell you Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Firestone Bruce B Downs Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Oct 12 2017
Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Karen Rainer Inner Circle Network circle Of Care consultants WASTE of money and not professional SCAM CON fort Lauderdale florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Clubs & Organizations: robert henslee stop frying your brain SCAM ARTIST Internet

Oct 11 2017
B. Ralph Landscape; B. Ralph Landscaping; B. Ralph Landscape and design; B. Ralph Landscape Inc. The owner of this company was extremely rude and impatient. The commence operating very loud equipment before legally aloud causing a disturbance on our street. They block our street with materials causing traffic jams. Richmond Ontario
Author: Alabama Landscape Companies: B. Ralph Landscape Richmond, Ontario

Oct 11 2017
robert snyder holmwood development lied, cut corners, shoddy workmanship, did not build to code rochester New Hampshire Author: WOLFEBORO, New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: robert snyder rochester, New Hampshire

Oct 09 2017
AlluraSerum-AllusivCream Charged my credit card without my approval $175.90. I only agreed to pay for postage of $11.00 for trial sample. I called company b Fountain Valley,CA Internet Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: AlluraSerum-AllusivCream Internet

Oct 09 2017
B & D Walter Trucking Ltd. Tara and Ben Walter Company will not pay for piloting loads. First trips were okay then downhill. Lethbridge Alberta Author: Blaine, Washington Trucking Companies: B & D Walter Trucking Ltd. Lethbridge, Alberta

Oct 09 2017
Bob Dash Dash Motorworks Bobby Dash Deceptive Dealership~ sheeplike impression but wolf in sheep's clothing. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Bob Dash Dash Motorworks Houston, Texas

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
Fidelity Audit Group Fidelity case management Fidelity Forensic group Robert Smith assistant named Amy I believe I have been scammed on a loan modification Brea California Author: Gainesville, Georgia Loan Modification: Fidelity Audit Group ,