Your Search | robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher

Aug 25 2016
Vape Solutions Betty B Betty B has really had it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR DISCRIMINATION Newton North Carolina Author: Conover, North Carolina Smoke Shops: Vape Solutions Newton, North Carolina

Aug 25 2016
Robert Yanochko, Robert Brian, ddigler3657 Bought iPhone 6 via eBay, claimed device was broken, swapped logic board & parts, then sent back. FRAUD Bronx New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Robert Yanochko Internet

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 22 2016
VACASA Robert Johnson Vanessa Giarrtano, vacasa.com RENTED MOLD HOUSE, 3 people got respiratory sickness, Deck Lights Inoperative reported no response. Then tried to rip us off for overage charges. Marathon, Florida Nationwide Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Lodging: VACASA Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
ADR FIRM / INTEGRITY CONSULTANT INTEGRITY CONSULTANT ROBERT FISHER DEBT COLLECTOR, FRAUD, SCAM, SCARE TACTIC, THREAT TO SUE BUFFALO New York Author: Homestead, Florida Collection Agencies: ADR FIRM / INTEGRITY CONSULTANT BUFFALO, New York

Aug 19 2016
B.B.Overhead door..Bob Sandur we were told we needed a all new garage door opener moter and all as they did not make parts for ours any more.. we discoverd a reset button and our garage works we gave him 25$ towards a 350$ charge..for abslutly nothing after speaking to him we got no satis faction Berea Ohio Author: Bedford, Ohio Home Improvements: B.B.Overhead door Berea, Ohio

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 17 2016
Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza My wife and I were scammed by franchise owner and lost our life savings. Brick New Jersey Author: Willow Street, Pennsylvania Pizza & Take Out: Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza Brick, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
B-AIR Intertex Inc BAIRB-AIRIntertex IncIntertex Inc.aer industriesaerindustrieskodiakgrizzly Pump and dump scheme going on behind closed doors. Azusa California Author: Seattle, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: B-AIR Intertex Inc Azusa, California

Aug 16 2016
Steele & Company Woodworks Robert and Terri Steele Lied About Being Quiet Empty Nesters Menifee California
Author: Temecula , California Builders & Contractors: Steele & Company Woodworks Menifee, California

Aug 15 2016
etollfree.net Robert Wilson dishonest, rob, scam, rude Ft Worth Texas Author: penryn, California Internet Service Providers: etollfree.net Robert Wilson Ft Worth, Texas

Aug 15 2016
James Robert LeBeau Jr Robert LeBeau, Jimbo, Midwest Entertainment LLC Con artist, scammer, theif, jigalo, liar, cheat Watertown Wisconsin scamming con-artist Author: Columbus, Wisconsin Bars Lounges & Clubs: James Robert LeBeau Jr Watertown, Wisconsin

14, Report #1320979

Aug 14 2016
Shop the world Delta Colorado Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Fast Food Restaurants: Shop the world ( Robert H. Woodward Internet

Aug 12 2016
Robert Jackson Violins Bert Jackson , Jackson Luthier Bow maker/Luthier Incompetent Acme Alberta Author: Three Hills , Alberta Personal Services: Robert Jackson Violins Acme , Alberta

16, Report #1322051

Aug 11 2016
Dr. G. Robert Grant DVM This man should have his license revoked California
Author: Rio Rancho , New Mexico Animal Services: Dr. G. Robert Grant DVM California

Aug 10 2016
No Space Here ,84f.415.myftpupload.com/, No space Here , http://84f.415.myftpupload.com/http://84f.415.myftpupload.com/services/managed-it-security-services/ james brown No space here is a big big big big Fraud please do not belive this b****** robbed my $1000 Indiana Nationwide This is completely not true Author: california, Alabama Work at Home: No Space Here ( http://84f.415.myftpupload.com/) Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Cyclebar, CycleBar Franchising, Spynergy Consulting Services, CycleBar Cycling Studio, Fox News, Fox & Friends YOU NEED OT PAY YOUR MODELS Cincinnati Nationwide How can we help? We are sorry that your employer, Push Models, L.L.C. d/b/a PUSH Marketing & Promotions a/k/a PUSH Agency, refuses to pay you! Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Cyclebar Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

21, Report #1319241

Aug 08 2016
Robert C. Seldon Molly E. Buie Lauren E. Marsh Dont Waste Your Time or Money This all white law firm does not care about you Washington DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Robert C. Seldon & Associates Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 08 2016
THE MARKETING CLASSROOM Bernie is a lying B****! ARIZONA Author: Superior, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: THE MARKETING CLASSROOM

Aug 08 2016
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge - B&Z Auto Enterprises, LLC SCAMM!!! Sold us a lemon and claimed it was a certified vehicle Bronx New York Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bronx, New York

Aug 07 2016
Bob Long/Long Realty A Liar, a Thief, A Cheat and a Drunk Westmont Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Liars: Long Realty Westmont, Illinois

25, Report #1320894

Aug 05 2016
Criminal Justice League Law Services Kevin Williams has been leaving messages at my work number. He is calling from a NY number w/ an Indian accent. I haven't called back b/c I am afraid to entertain this but I am going to the Police Station today. Harrassing calls to home and work Internet Author: , Loans: Criminal Justice League Law Services Internet