Your Search | robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher

Aug 28 2014
CREEKSIDE PARK APARTMENTS SANTA ROSA CALIFORNA BEWARE OF THE3SHADY CORRUPT MANAGER NAMED JAQUELYN WOYTYCH SLEEZY, CORRUPT, NEFARIOUS, COMPULSIVE HABITUAL LIAR, VERY DISHONEST,SUPER B*, SATANS FAVORITE HUMAN, UGLY, REPULSIVE , DEGENERATE, A*HOLE, SCUMBAG, RACIST, BIGGIT, HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATOR, HATES DOGS, LOVES PILLS AND DRUGS,ALCOHOLIC, STEALS FROM HER COMPANY, MEAN, EVIL,. NO TITS, DEFORMED BODY, HAS THE FACE OF A DOG, SHE HAS A*S BREATH, UNCLEAN,. BODY ORDER, BODY SMELLS LIKE FRESH VOMIT SANTA ROSA California Author: santa rosa , California Landlords: CREEKSIDE PARK APARTMENTS SANTA ROSA CALIFORNA SANTA ROSA , California

Aug 28 2014
Imperial Automotive Imperial Auto ServicesImperial Services Please do not buy from this company with the address 602-B East Chatham St Cary North Carolina 27511. They are sending out wrong equipment to get your money.They sent me out an invalid equipment. I had to take my car to the Dealer and they advise me that the equipment could not be program even though it look brand new. I called them and they phone was disconnected. When I finally got in contact with them they refused to give my money even though I had proof from the dealer that they equipped was not accurate. Please do not buy from this company. Please do not buy from this company. Cary North Carolina Author: Shreveport , Louisiana Computer Programmers: Imperial Automotive Cary , North Carolina

Aug 27 2014
RD Avila Bob Avila, Robert Delatorre Avila, Robert Avila, Parfect Partners, Travel Centers of Catarina Developer Scammer Phoenix Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Real Estate Investing: RD Avila Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 27 2014
ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA , Renuen Corporation , Jeffrey Nemes, Alex Kim CONSUMER ALERT-ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA IS NOT A LEGAL CORPORATION OR D/B/A OF RENUEN CORPORATION (OTC: RENU) Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Electrical Services: ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA Jupiter, Florida

Aug 27 2014
INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ F-B-SOLUTIONS.COM BAKU AJ+18773615630 Podgorica UD FRAUDLANT CREDIT CARD CHARGES Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ Internet

Aug 26 2014
interface This company got me too give them over 1500 too promote my daughter. the first month they did just that , then they prematurely canceled my contract saying I didn't pay n full when in fact I did!& b cuz they canceled my contract my daughter missed out on an opportunity. East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Burlington, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: interface East Brunswick, New Jersey

7, Report #1171976

Aug 24 2014
arrests.org Craig Robert Wiggen and family Mugshot extortion racket Flagler Beach, Florida Internet Author: Portland, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: arrests.org Internet

8, Report #1171942

Aug 24 2014
EZpass-Bob Farrara/ RMV/Massdot Nancy Identity theft, destruction/extortion/creating false bills/canceling my liscense without a hearing Auburn, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Hull, Massachusetts Civil Rights Violators: EZpass-Bob Farrara/ RMV/Massdot Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Attorney Sean Hecker of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP THE INCOMPETENT ARROGANT CRIMINAL FRAUDSTER JERK ARROGANT JERK, RACIST, ELITIST MORON, THIEF, CON-ARTIST, B******, IDIOT New York New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Lawyers: Attorney Sean Hecker of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP New York, New York

Aug 23 2014
Wellcare of Florida The b******* refused to pay me for the counseling services I was providing to children having Staywell Insurance. Tampa Florida Author: Davie, Florida Health Insurance: Wellcare of Florida Tampa, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
Robert A. Whitfield Robert Whitfield, The HomeBuyer's Rep, Scam Artist, Liar, Borderline Pedophile hasn't sold a home in a year Roswell Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Services: Robert A. Whitfield Roswell, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
Robert Moore Robert Moore thought he was going to scam my dad, wasn't he fooled!!! It's all about common sence people!!!! Jamaica Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Robert Moore Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Tiger Direct Terrible service, absurd requests, b*******. Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tiger Direct Internet

Aug 20 2014
Ami Schneider is a Racist B****! Member of A White Supremacist Group! Hoffman Estates Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Employers: Ami Schneider Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
Servpro Servpro of Burbank, Servpro of San Fernando, Dave Tronson Employees Took a Dump and Didn't Flush and Stole From Me - Ignorant, Lowlife B******* Sylmar California
Author: Silver Lake, California Cleaning Services: Servpro Sylmar, California

Aug 19 2014
Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital, Simon Ramirez De Arellano, (AKA Simon, SS Ramirez De Arellano), Robert Quinn, John Schaeffer, Justin Myles Upfront due diligence fees, lots of false promises and lies, but won't do anything and will ignore your phone calls. New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital New York, New York

Aug 19 2014
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2014
Field Tactical Unit FTU, Eugenia Blanc, Brady B, Bob S Total Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: Field Tactical Unit Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Robert D Harris VytoCor Web Solutions VytoCor Web Solutions-Vexel Multimedia SCAM ARTIST memphis Tennessee Author: memphis , Tennessee Consumer Services: Robert D Harris VytoCor Web Solutions memphis, Tennessee

Aug 19 2014
Robert Beeton Rob Beeton Good recommendation. Low verbal quote. Preliminary work completed. Asked/obtained advance and then scampered. Hayling Island, Hampshire United Kingdom Author: Hayling Island, UK, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Robert Beeton Hayling Island, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
Dave Raines., Director of UIA Enterprises, Inc. DBA – D&B Landscaping Took Money for Supplies Without Performing the Work; Defaulted on Contract Copperas Cove Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Landscape Companies: D&B Landscaping Copperas Cove, Texas

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
Health Mor Bob V of Mi Air Care Beware of Mi Air Care scam!! Beaver West Virginia
Author: Beckley, West Virginia Civil Rights Violators: Health Mor Beaver, West Virginia