Your Search | robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher

Sep 05 2014
Cash Advance USA robert smith from afganastan...really Harrassing phone calls. I ask them to take me off their call list. I just got this number as I relocated and the previous person still gets several calls. Ive asked to be put on the do not call list these guys are smart a**es and think they understand english.. they actually asked me if I understand Engilish. WTF Robert Smith from Afgahanistan your are a dumb a**. First that is not your real name second go home. chicago illinois Nationwide Author: van alstyne, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Robert Travis Bobby Travis Con Artist Jupiter Internet Author: Florida Adult Web Sites: Robert Travis Internet

Sep 04 2014
Denise Duffield-Thomas ,aka Lucky B****, Trading name: Lucky B Pty Ltd I believe that my statement and this report is its entirety is fair, accurate and reasonable. Newcastle New South Wales Author: Park Holme, Liars: Denise Duffield-Thomas Newcastle, New South Wales, Select State/Province

Sep 04 2014
OnFair D/B/A OnFair.com False advertising, won't stand behind product BEWARE!! Lincoln Nebraska Author: Crown Point, Indiana Auto Audio Electronics: OnFair Lincoln, Nebraska

Sep 04 2014
Arlington Equipment Corp. Bob Mirel FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!! This company is stealing money from clients!!! Queensbury New York Author: Denver, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Arlington Equipment Corp. Queensbury, New York

Sep 03 2014
Officer B. Kudler #07466 of DPS Arizona BAD Cop Ripoff IMHO aka the little scared to death Nazi boy seeking validation for his leaky ego. Phoenix Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Police: Officer B. Kudler #07466 of DPS Arizona BAD Cop Ripoff Phoenix Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 02 2014
Robert Benfer TheBenfer KnoxsKorner Total Scam. Keeps promising more products without ever intending to give them to you Internet Author: Alberta On-Line Stores: Robert Benfer Internet

Sep 02 2014
a1upholstery Robert Daly I paid for work and materials that were never started. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Silver Springs, Nevada Furniture & Furnishings: Upholstery: a1upholstery Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 01 2014
Robert Parkes Robert Parkes advertises his villa on www.vrbo.com website Rental By Owner Belek, Turkey Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Resorts: Robert Parkes Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Bob Debrino Entertainment Bob Debrino Robert Debrino Deceptive Business Practices Drunk Driving and Anphetamines Hollywood California
Author: California Producers: Bob Debrino Entertainment Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
turtleshack.com they riped me off my turtles arived dead and they wont replace them or refund the money and the turtles was for my sons b day and now hes out his bday money and no turtles npt to metion when i call the compey they said it wasnt there problem and hung up on me Internet
Author: carrollton, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: turtleshack.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
CREEKSIDE PARK APARTMENTS SANTA ROSA CALIFORNA BEWARE OF THE3SHADY CORRUPT MANAGER NAMED JAQUELYN WOYTYCH SLEEZY, CORRUPT, NEFARIOUS, COMPULSIVE HABITUAL LIAR, VERY DISHONEST,SUPER B*, SATANS FAVORITE HUMAN, UGLY, REPULSIVE , DEGENERATE, A*HOLE, SCUMBAG, RACIST, BIGGIT, HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATOR, HATES DOGS, LOVES PILLS AND DRUGS,ALCOHOLIC, STEALS FROM HER COMPANY, MEAN, EVIL,. NO TITS, DEFORMED BODY, HAS THE FACE OF A DOG, SHE HAS A*S BREATH, UNCLEAN,. BODY ORDER, BODY SMELLS LIKE FRESH VOMIT SANTA ROSA California Author: santa rosa , California Landlords: CREEKSIDE PARK APARTMENTS SANTA ROSA CALIFORNA SANTA ROSA , California

Aug 28 2014
Imperial Automotive Imperial Auto ServicesImperial Services Please do not buy from this company with the address 602-B East Chatham St Cary North Carolina 27511. They are sending out wrong equipment to get your money.They sent me out an invalid equipment. I had to take my car to the Dealer and they advise me that the equipment could not be program even though it look brand new. I called them and they phone was disconnected. When I finally got in contact with them they refused to give my money even though I had proof from the dealer that they equipped was not accurate. Please do not buy from this company. Please do not buy from this company. Cary North Carolina Author: Shreveport , Louisiana Computer Programmers: Imperial Automotive Cary , North Carolina

Aug 27 2014
RD Avila Bob Avila, Robert Delatorre Avila, Robert Avila, Parfect Partners, Travel Centers of Catarina Developer Scammer Phoenix Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Real Estate Investing: RD Avila Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 27 2014
ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA , Renuen Corporation , Jeffrey Nemes, Alex Kim CONSUMER ALERT-ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA IS NOT A LEGAL CORPORATION OR D/B/A OF RENUEN CORPORATION (OTC: RENU) Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Electrical Services: ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA Jupiter, Florida

Aug 27 2014
INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ F-B-SOLUTIONS.COM BAKU AJ+18773615630 Podgorica UD FRAUDLANT CREDIT CARD CHARGES Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ Internet

Aug 26 2014
interface This company got me too give them over 1500 too promote my daughter. the first month they did just that , then they prematurely canceled my contract saying I didn't pay n full when in fact I did!& b cuz they canceled my contract my daughter missed out on an opportunity. East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Burlington, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: interface East Brunswick, New Jersey

43, Report #1171976

Aug 24 2014
arrests.org Craig Robert Wiggen and family Mugshot extortion racket Flagler Beach, Florida Internet Author: Portland, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: arrests.org Internet

44, Report #1171942

Aug 24 2014
EZpass-Bob Farrara/ RMV/Massdot Nancy Identity theft, destruction/extortion/creating false bills/canceling my liscense without a hearing Auburn, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Hull, Massachusetts Civil Rights Violators: EZpass-Bob Farrara/ RMV/Massdot Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Attorney Sean Hecker of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP THE INCOMPETENT ARROGANT CRIMINAL FRAUDSTER JERK ARROGANT JERK, RACIST, ELITIST MORON, THIEF, CON-ARTIST, B******, IDIOT New York New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Lawyers: Attorney Sean Hecker of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP New York, New York

Aug 23 2014
Wellcare of Florida The b******* refused to pay me for the counseling services I was providing to children having Staywell Insurance. Tampa Florida Author: Davie, Florida Health Insurance: Wellcare of Florida Tampa, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
Robert A. Whitfield Robert Whitfield, The HomeBuyer's Rep, Scam Artist, Liar, Borderline Pedophile hasn't sold a home in a year Roswell Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Services: Robert A. Whitfield Roswell, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
Robert Moore Robert Moore thought he was going to scam my dad, wasn't he fooled!!! It's all about common sence people!!!! Jamaica Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Robert Moore Nationwide