Your Search | robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher
26, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide
27, Report #1331989

Oct 06 2016
g&b tile and plaster Looked great, but buyer beware, any issues are YOUR fault no matter what Lewisville Texas Author: Irving, Texas Pools & Saunas: g&b tile and plaster Lewisville, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Savanah Van LInes Bob Heinz( represenitive) Savanah was going to move us to MISSOURI but Mr Heinz need $599 to put towards deposit. Also told me if decided not to move money would be refunded. Well We decided not to move. I have called at leas 10 times and all I do is get money not refunded Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: sacramento , California Liars: Savanah Van LInes Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 05 2016
Eagle Granite and marble Fortino Solorzano, 214-779-3934 Danny - 469-877-4494 Robert - 214-623-7281 License Plate# (((REDACTED))) Maroon/Red- Yukon Tel# 469-877-4494, 214-623-7281, 972-748-9445, 214-545-7067, 214-586-4006, 214-623-0511, 214-283-1542 Addresses: 5184 Lauderdale St. Dallas, Eagle Granite and marble - Crooks Dallas - However there are many addresses Texas Author: Texas Home Improvements: Eagle Granite and marble nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Heavenly Products Robert Johnson Total Rip Off! Did not refund my money Florida Not a rebuttal!!! Please read!!! Author: Clinton, Massachusetts Alternative Health: Heavenly Products Internet

Oct 03 2016
Dream Marriage The woman work up to the point to try to get you to send money to them!! Ukraine Author: Pioneer , Tennessee Liars: Bob Brown Internet

Sep 30 2016

Sep 29 2016
BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD - HUBERT JOLY Fraud- Deception - Extortion - Tempe, Az (Ray Road) Nationwide
Robert (USA) Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Better Business Bureau: BEST BUY Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Sales Associate Jennifer Bandera, Rosemary Campbell, Robert Bradley, and Courtney Davis Medicare, Life Leads FRAUD! McKinney Texas Internet-Texas Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Telemarketing Companies: Insurance Companies: Sales Associate Internet

Sep 26 2016
Ellis Moving And Storage ripoff Movers stole several old guns - once at new house scratched wood floor and broke hanging lamp - never took care of - never heard from again after several calls to BOB Nashville Tennessee Meet the New 2009 Ellis Moving and Storage, LLC! Author: 37130, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Ellis Moving And Storage Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 25 2016
Robert Terrence Thomas Slum Lord Home Owner monroe North Carolina Author: monroe, North Carolina Real Estate Investing: Robert Terrence Thomas monroe , North Carolina

Sep 25 2016
Bob Olson Best Psychic Directory Negative Feedback on Psychics Removed Internet Author: Hampton, Virginia Psychic: Bob Olsen Best Psychic Directory Internet

Sep 24 2016
Robert Lawson Lockport New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Robert Lawson Lockport, New York

Sep 23 2016
Mr. check out distributors Lydia Lovig, Lydia Delaney, A mysterious man named Bob Complete scam! Mr. Checkout Distributors Stole $10,000 from me and gave me an XL Orlando Florida Florida Author: San Diego , California Convenience Stores: Mr. check out distributors

Sep 22 2016
24hour best buy Nerry B. Pathak Ordered fruits on 1/15/2016 but never received it.Tried to call and chat email but no respond STE G Corona California Author: staten island , New York Food Stores: 24hour best buy STE G Corona , California

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 21 2016
The treemen Robert Seth Colney, owner Debary
Author: DeLand, Florida Landscaping: The treemen FL

Sep 20 2016
Lowes home improvement Ceo Robert Niblock email Ripped off on extended warranty Mooresville North Carolina Author: euclid, Ohio Hardware & Tools: Lowes home improvement Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Michael Breese Tracy Davis and Bob Bendickerson theives Nationwide Author: Watertown, Wisconsin Home Improvements: Michael Breese Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
etollfree Robert wilson Thief and dishonest company - Do not do business here Fort Worth Texas Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Telephone Companies: etollfree Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 19 2016
A & B Luxury Motors A & B Luxury Auto Atef Hannah Beshoy Hannah Terrible Service Scam Ripoff Bad Cars Title Problems Craigslist Beware Buford Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: A & B Luxury Motors Buford, Georgia

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2016
Garrett Humes Lawyer- Kaman And Cusimano= JOKE- Garrett Benjamin Humes Jackass Columbus Ohio
Jury says: Robert Krutko lies! Author: Hilliard, Ohio Lawyers: Garrett Humes Lawyer- Kaman And Cusimano= JOKE Columbus, Ohio