ROBERT CONTORNO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: robert contorno
There may be more reports for "robert contorno"
For more results perform a general search for "robert contorno"
Showing 26-50 of 5,826 Found Reports For more specific results for "robert contorno"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
Simple Bank BVAA, Compass BEWARE, THIEVES Portland Oregon Robert Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Banks: Simple Bank Oregon

Feb 14 2017
Robert Powell Bob Powell Con artist Reno Nevada Oh and just to note Author: Reno, Nevada Liars: Robert Powell Reno, Nevada

Feb 14 2017
RC Saddle Robert Chavez Wanted money up front to get saddle ealier Tehachapi California Author: ogema, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: RC Saddle Tehachapi, California

Feb 13 2017
Teletronics Inc George Camara, Sam Davos, Charles Martin, Robert Smith, Took my $2,209.59 chaeck and sent me the wrong part... Dallas, Addison Texas Author: Midland, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Teletronics Inc Dallas, Texas

Feb 11 2017
MAKOVIC HOMES/GM ROBERT BERNARD/OWNER JOHN MAKOVIC MAKOVIC DESIGNER HOMES, LLC INTIMIDATION TECHNIQUES, THREATS, FALSE PROMISES, HORRIBLE PRODUCT. MONTICELLO New York
Author: CALLICOON, New York Manufactured Home Dealers: MAKOVIC HOMES/GM ROBERT BERNARD/OWNER JOHN MAKOVIC MONTICELLO , New York

Feb 07 2017
Preimerecreditllc Froze my saving account and overdrawn it because my son Robert Arbuckle owes state Indianapolis Indiana Author: Clarksville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Preimerecreditllc Indianapolis , Indiana

Feb 05 2017
Liquidation channel.com ShopLC.com name change this year Refused to refund defective/flimsy items Austin Texas Author: st robert, Missouri Attorney Generals: Liquidation channel.com Austin, Texas

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Robert Hawkins Robert Hawkins III BEWARE!!! FEMALE PREDATOR LURES WOMEN BY PROMISING A JOB POSITION BUT WILL TAKE BACK ALL PROMISES IF YOU REFUSE SEXUAL ADVANCES Pittsburg Pennsylvania
Author: New York, New York Event Planners & Sites: Robert Hawkins Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2017
cash advanac inc angela brumfield, Robert swayer, alisha seville owe money,legeal action.will contact credit report and work place, contact sheriff dept to deliver a summons hayward California It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Seymour, Wisconsin Collection Agency's: cash advanac inc hayward, California

Feb 01 2017
Bail Hotline Bail Bonds Rancho Cucamonga Robert RiveraManager KazJason Walsh Compliance Mental abuse, assertive, shattered systemd, corruption, and lies. Rancho Cucamonga California Author: San Bernardino, California Criminal Justice System: Bail Hotline Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jan 31 2017
Robert Schaefer - Cardinal Construction Bounced a check for $1820.18, then closed that account Geneva Illinois Author: Geneva, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Robert Schaefer - Cardinal Construction Geneva, Illinois

Jan 30 2017
Colorado Mechanical Robert Lalonde This unscrupulous person takes deposit money to perform repairs and then disappears. Westminster Colorado Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Colorado Mechanical Westminster, Colorado

Jan 30 2017
rc saddle robert chavez once again promised delivery of a previously paid for saddle. Did not come through. It has now been almost 5 years tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Sporting Goods: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jan 30 2017
CyberCoders Robert Jocobo Liar, Cheat, Ripoff Artist Northern California Internet Author: Mill Valley, California Internet Fraud: CyberCoders Internet

Jan 28 2017
Robert H Good Western Professional Group Inc, Robert Henry Good, Robert Goodgame Hired and approved services didn't pay! Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Cleaning Services: Robert H Good Westminster, California

Jan 27 2017
Bridgecrest The Ugly Duckling, DriveTime DriveTime Stole from my Mom and is getting away With it Phoenix Arizona Oh Robert! Author: Dacula, Georgia Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 26 2017
Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran bankrupted me, turned my family against me, lock me out of the program housing every day, made me sleep outside before, forced me to remain in the program for longer than I intended to stay lantana Florida Tough... Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran lantana , Florida

Jan 23 2017
R L Knight Southern Mill Robert Lawrence KnightSouthern MillArizona Floor Kitchen and Bath Shameful Kitchen Remodel and Job Abandonment Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Kitchens: R L Knight Southern Mill Tucson, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Just to Clarify the Submitter Information Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Robert Georges Sheba capital/ Robert geirges Hong kong Australia Author: Monterey park, California Brokerage Companies: Robert Georges Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 14 2017
Robert Roseman Attempted car sale scam Internet Robert Roseman tried the same scam with me Author: Perry hall, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Robert Roseman Internet

Jan 13 2017
Robert Dale Hill The Wind Walker Con artist, liar, thief, Nashville, Tennessee Nashville Tennessee Author: Bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Robert Dale Hill Nationwide