Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher
There may be more reports for "robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher"
For more results perform a general search for "robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 05 2017
Liquidation channel.com ShopLC.com name change this year Refused to refund defective/flimsy items Austin Texas Author: st robert, Missouri Attorney Generals: Liquidation channel.com Austin, Texas

Feb 05 2017
BBB.org Bob Internet Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: BBB.org Internet

Feb 04 2017
H Town Movers - Art B and Carlos They verified boxes arrived, tried calling driver and Art to resolve, kept avoiding me Houston Texas Author: Houston, Moving Companies: H Town Movers Internet

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Boot Man D/B/A Premier Parking Enforcement Predatory, exploitative, extortive, corrupt parking management company Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Toll-Booth Cashiers: Boot Man D/B/A Premier Parking Enforcement Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 02 2017
Robert Hawkins Robert Hawkins III BEWARE!!! FEMALE PREDATOR LURES WOMEN BY PROMISING A JOB POSITION BUT WILL TAKE BACK ALL PROMISES IF YOU REFUSE SEXUAL ADVANCES Pittsburg Pennsylvania
Author: New York, New York Event Planners & Sites: Robert Hawkins Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2017
cash advanac inc angela brumfield, Robert swayer, alisha seville owe money,legeal action.will contact credit report and work place, contact sheriff dept to deliver a summons hayward California It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Seymour, Wisconsin Collection Agency's: cash advanac inc hayward, California

Feb 01 2017
Bail Hotline Bail Bonds Rancho Cucamonga Robert RiveraManager KazJason Walsh Compliance Mental abuse, assertive, shattered systemd, corruption, and lies. Rancho Cucamonga California Author: San Bernardino, California Criminal Justice System: Bail Hotline Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jan 31 2017
Robert Schaefer - Cardinal Construction Bounced a check for $1820.18, then closed that account Geneva Illinois Author: Geneva, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Robert Schaefer - Cardinal Construction Geneva, Illinois

Jan 30 2017
JK Home Improvements Jon klingbeil, J & B Quality Home Services Habitual Scam artist, nightmare to do business with, Hack contractor Oak Creek Wisconsin
Author: Racine , Wisconsin Home Improvements: JK Home Improvements Oak Creek , Wisconsin

Jan 30 2017
Colorado Mechanical Robert Lalonde This unscrupulous person takes deposit money to perform repairs and then disappears. Westminster Colorado Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Colorado Mechanical Westminster, Colorado

Jan 30 2017
rc saddle robert chavez once again promised delivery of a previously paid for saddle. Did not come through. It has now been almost 5 years tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Sporting Goods: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jan 30 2017
CyberCoders Robert Jocobo Liar, Cheat, Ripoff Artist Northern California Internet Author: Mill Valley, California Internet Fraud: CyberCoders Internet

Jan 28 2017
Robert H Good Western Professional Group Inc, Robert Henry Good, Robert Goodgame Hired and approved services didn't pay! Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Cleaning Services: Robert H Good Westminster, California

Jan 27 2017
Bridgecrest The Ugly Duckling, DriveTime DriveTime Stole from my Mom and is getting away With it Phoenix Arizona Oh Robert! Author: Dacula, Georgia Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 26 2017
Olson's Accounting Edge PC Kevin B Olson CPA, CTRS, MBA, Series6 Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Income Tax Service: Olson's Accounting Edge PC Greenwood Village, Colorado

Jan 26 2017
Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran bankrupted me, turned my family against me, lock me out of the program housing every day, made me sleep outside before, forced me to remain in the program for longer than I intended to stay lantana Florida Tough... Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran lantana , Florida

43, Report #1352067

Jan 26 2017
Bob Manasseh Mbogo Bob Manasseh Mbogo, Manasseh Bob Mbogo, Big Move Investments.,JULIUS KULUNDU ASIBA UPFRONT FEE FRAUD WITH FAILURE TO DELIVER PRODUCT Kenya Internet Author: Hong Kong, California Financial Services: Bob Manasseh Mbogo Internet

44, Report #1351903

Jan 25 2017
FingerComber Urban Bob Unit Natural Hair Wig Internet Author: birmingham, Alabama Beauty Salons: FingerComber Internet

Jan 25 2017
A & B transport Unauthorized deductions from pay checks Sulphur Louisiana Author: Sulphur , Louisiana Employers: A & B transport Sulphur , Louisiana

Jan 23 2017
R L Knight Southern Mill Robert Lawrence KnightSouthern MillArizona Floor Kitchen and Bath Shameful Kitchen Remodel and Job Abandonment Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Kitchens: R L Knight Southern Mill Tucson, Arizona

Jan 22 2017
Byron G. Best B G Best Black Bear Coal Co. Inc. Byron Best made fake promises for money, didn't deliver. He charged a fee to fly out and meet as an interested investor, then turned out he had no money and could find no one else to invest, but he had my money. A total fraud! Grayson Georgia Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Byron G. Best Grayson, Georgia

Jan 21 2017
The City of Columbus Dept., of Development The City of Columbus Michale B. Coleman, Mayor, Department of Development Housing Division City Housing Developers Deceptive Practices Steals Homes from Low Income Homeowners through Repair Programs Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio City Employees: The City of Columbus Dept., of Development Columbus, Ohio

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Just to Clarify the Submitter Information Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans Preyed upon my nieveness and honesty; was desperate for money and they took advantage Hayward Wisconsin Author: GOSHEN, Indiana Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans