ROBERT B. CORDIAK, BOB CORDIAK, RBC DAIN RAUSCHER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher
There may be more specific results for "robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher"
For more specific results for "robert b. cordiak, bob cordiak, rbc dain rauscher"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
My Florida Builders, LLC - TEVEL BENNOON - T & B MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC - ANDE COLLINS - SAZI CONSTRUCTION, INC. Construction work that was months past deadline and not done as promised (LIAR) DUNNELLON Florida In regarding Mr.Wanat complaint. Author: Anthony, Florida Builders & Contractors: My Florida Builders, LLC DUNNELLON, Florida

Jun 02 2017
Global Client Solutions Robert Merrick Fail to pay refund Tulsa Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Banks: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
The Marc, Robert Blauvelt, Michelle Szeneitas, Alfredo De La Peña, Cecilia Loose, Clare Oestreicher, Mission First Housing, 900 8th Avenue Condominium LLC, Columbus Property Management Discrimination, Harassment, and Threats of Eviction against a Disabled Tenant New York New York
Author: New York, New York Landlords: The Marc New York, New York

Jun 02 2017
Triwest Homes ll LP Robert Kastler , Joanna Kastler Trust Property Fraud Santa Monica California
Author: Santa Monica , Ca, California Internal Revenue Service: Triwest Homes ll LP Santa Monica , Ca, California

Jun 02 2017
Abelman Lending Group Melissa Thomas, Christopher Brandon Williams They are b****** San Josr California
Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Abelman Lending Group

May 31 2017
SiliconPost.com Robert Anthony Mesa Deceptive Internet Business Practice / Owner is a scam artist San Jose California Author: El Paso, Texas Internet: SiliconPost.com Internet

33, Report #819914

May 30 2017
Dr. Sherri Worth  Newport Beach Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentist | Dr. Sherri Worth well know dentist for reconstructive and cosmetic dentistry procedures. Sherri Worth is AKA Dr. PSYCHOPATH -- according to her peers  Dr. Sherri Worth is a FAME, POWER, & MONEY HUNGRY, Ruthless, Greedy, Evil, Unethical, Vicious, Arrogant PSYCOPATH & Nasty B*tch Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach, California Dental Services: Dr. Sherri Worth Newport Beach, California

May 29 2017
Ally financial Gave me a 30 day late payment. One day before i had a trade in pay them 36, 000 dropped my score almost 84 points. I even let them know the dealership would be paying them off. Have contacted for removal will not give me a time of day Nationwide Robert Author: Danielsville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial

May 29 2017
Samuel Steve Weaver, Rocky, Bobby's Handyman Service Robert A Kaltreider Scam, con-artist, thieves, liars Magnolia Texas
Author: Magnolia, Texas Horse Breeders: Home Improvements: Samuel Steve Weaver, Rocky, Bobby's Handyman Service Magnolia, Texas

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 26 2017
Robert L Miller, Main Street Development, Jupiter Pointe Club & Marina Vendors Beware, This Company Will Ripp You Off Tequesta Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Robert L Miller Tequesta, Florida

May 25 2017
Robert Kulikowski, Slumlord, Rip Off Robert Ignorant, Rude, Demeaning, Boulder and Fort Collins Colorado Author: Colorado Real Estate Services: Robert Kulikowski

May 25 2017
Zippy unlocks Robert glynn Slidel Louisiana Author: Greenville, North Carolina Emergency Services: Zippy unlocks Slidel, Louisiana

May 25 2017
Vinton Auto Consignment and Sales Dr. Robert Miller, Vlavminus Lisenko DBA: Kitetex Corp wire transfer fraud Miami Florida Same situation Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Vinton Auto Consignment and Salews Miami, Florida

May 24 2017
Piecura Financial Loans Robert Henry P Fraud, Loan, Scam, Credit Card, Funding, Las Vegas Nevada Author: , Loans: Piecura Financial Loans Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
David B Valentin David B Valentin New Jersey Public Defender New Jersey Author: New Jersey Lawyers: David B Valentin New Jersey

May 19 2017
Hedge Fund Manager Gregor Flavell Found Guilty of Defrauding Canadian Investors. Co-Defendant’s Darcy Forster, Director RBC Investor & Treasury Services and State Street Canada Still Before the Courts. Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Banks: OCAR Capital Group Pickering, Ontario

May 17 2017
John Robert Powers WASTE OF MONEY Corona California Author: California Talent Scouts: John Robert Powers Corona, California

May 17 2017
Southern management system ROBERT WEAVER WAS RUDE AND UNPRFESSIONAL Orlando Florida Author: Conway, Arkansas Small Business Services: Southern management system Orlando, Florida

May 17 2017
RC Saddle, Robert Chavez is dishonest at best. Tehachapi California RC Saddle responded Author: St. Louis, Missouri Luggage & Leather Goods: RC Saddle, Robert Chavez Tehachapi, California

May 15 2017
Private Investigation Detectives William Harris AKA Robert Singer William Harris AKA Robert Singer FRAUD!!! Hornchurch Author: London, Alabama Internet Fraud: Private Investigation Detectives Hornchurch,

May 13 2017
Lord of the Press, Inc. Robert Gallione Fake web development company & Liar DO NOT TRUST Boca Raton Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Websites: Lord of the Press, Inc. Internet

May 11 2017
grandma b' owner omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Restaurants: grandma b' omaha, Nebraska

May 11 2017
Arcticold Refridgeration Matt Cormier, Steve Cormier, and Robert Jeffery Description: I have been waiting over 5 months to get a Warranty replacement Dometic Coil. St Antoine New Brunswick Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Warranty Companies: Arcticold Refridgeration St Antoine, New Brunswick