Your Search | robert b. moore

Aug 10 2016
No Space Here ,84f.415.myftpupload.com/, No space Here , http://84f.415.myftpupload.com/http://84f.415.myftpupload.com/services/managed-it-security-services/ james brown No space here is a big big big big Fraud please do not belive this b****** robbed my $1000 Indiana Nationwide This is completely not true Author: california, Alabama Work at Home: No Space Here ( http://84f.415.myftpupload.com/) Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Cyclebar, CycleBar Franchising, Spynergy Consulting Services, CycleBar Cycling Studio, Fox News, Fox & Friends YOU NEED OT PAY YOUR MODELS Cincinnati Nationwide How can we help? We are sorry that your employer, Push Models, L.L.C. d/b/a PUSH Marketing & Promotions a/k/a PUSH Agency, refuses to pay you! Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Cyclebar Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

30, Report #1319241

Aug 08 2016
Robert C. Seldon Molly E. Buie Lauren E. Marsh Dont Waste Your Time or Money This all white law firm does not care about you Washington DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Robert C. Seldon & Associates Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 08 2016
THE MARKETING CLASSROOM Bernie is a lying B****! ARIZONA Author: Superior, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: THE MARKETING CLASSROOM

Aug 08 2016
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge - B&Z Auto Enterprises, LLC SCAMM!!! Sold us a lemon and claimed it was a certified vehicle Bronx New York Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bronx, New York

Aug 06 2016
Mathew J. Moore AKA WIN HOME SERVICES Stole my hard earned money stay far away Redondo Beach California Author: Redondo Beach, California Property Management: Mathew J. Moore Redondo Beach, California

34, Report #1320894

Aug 05 2016
Criminal Justice League Law Services Kevin Williams has been leaving messages at my work number. He is calling from a NY number w/ an Indian accent. I haven't called back b/c I am afraid to entertain this but I am going to the Police Station today. Harrassing calls to home and work Internet Author: , Loans: Criminal Justice League Law Services Internet

35, Report #1320730

Aug 04 2016
John Moore Services Jon Moore Plumbing 3 year old AC unit they installed and only want to scam us out of thousands more to get it to run! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: John Moore Services Houston, Texas

36, Report #1320644

Aug 04 2016
MARBLEARTE / TOPSTONE1 / Robert Gendler marblearte.com Topstone1.com Did not meet promised deadlines - product was not made correctly - beware Sierra Vista Arizona
Author: clifton, New Jersey Building Products: MARBLEARTE / TOPSTONE1 / Robert Gendler Sierra Vista, Arizona

37, Report #1320537

Aug 03 2016
Midwest title loan  Chicago Illinois robert and stacie sitting in a tree Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Midwest title loan Chicago, Illinois

38, Report #1320483

Aug 03 2016
Walter's Mercedes-Benz I brought my S500 for oil change service. They recommended B service since it was due after 2300 miles. I agreed and the charge was $350. Nothing else was wrong with the car, I waited to get my car done.You take your car for oil change, you may end-up paying more than $1700 Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Walter's Mercedes-Benz Riverside, California

39, Report #1320457

Aug 03 2016
speedy cash Creditor:- Speedy Cash Service CASE NO: ME/2601699Attention: ROBERT CRUCERespective Debtor, Despite our previous reminder, we still have not received any payment or answer from you. Therefore, we regret to inform you that if we do not obtain the p they keep trying to get money that I don't owe. Internet Author: High springs, Florida Liars: speedy cash Internet

40, Report #1320414

Aug 03 2016
Law Office of Susan Milican O'Brian & Associates P.S. D/b/a O'Brian and Associates BEWARE this law firm!! You'll pay 3-4x more what you should!! Do NOT give them your money!!  Redmond Washington
Author: Bellevue, Washington Lawyers: Law Office of Susan Milican O'Brian & Associates P.S. Redmond, Washington

41, Report #1320327

Aug 02 2016
Waterfront Sanctuary B&B Waterfront Spirit Sanctuary a Zen Retreat ALLERGY SUFFERS BEWARE JACKSONVILLE Florida
Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Bed & Breakfast: Waterfront Sanctuary B&B JACKSONVILLE, Florida

42, Report #1320131

Aug 01 2016
Robert Ruvio Robert and Maureen Ruvio are crooks. Don't rent to them Norristown Pennsylvania Author: east norriton, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Robert Ruvio Norristown, Pennsylvania

43, Report #1319974

Aug 01 2016
Robert Kernaghan Bob Kernaghan Exterior Specialties inc Roofing Fencing Contractor Scam artist, Gambles customers money away, Fraud, Theft by deception Warminster Pennsylvania
Author: Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Robert Kernaghan Warminster, Pennsylvania

44, Report #1319761

Jul 30 2016
B E & L AUTO SALES BOWMAN, EARNEST AND LOTTIE AUTO SALES Crooks, overpaid, salvaged title, flood, total loss WALTERBORO South Carolina
Author: St. Helena, South Carolina Auto Dealers: B E & L AUTO SALES WALTERBORO, South Carolina

45, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

46, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

Jul 28 2016
Tech zone pro Mohamad b channaoui Unprofessional, never returns phone calls , he sets up appointments & never shows up to fix problems ,for a year, filling for law suit Boca raron Florida Author: Pompano , Florida Cameras & Video: Tech zone pro Boca raron, Florida

48, Report #1319341

Jul 28 2016
B & R Services FRED Blum joan blum jeff blum fraud cheater thief con man Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: B & R Services Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Steve Nash fitness world Steve Nash fitness. World big scammer Steve Nash fitness world is a big scammer bi aware of the they are like hungry dogs they trick you when signing the contract and you realize after your contract ends here is the trick come to play they'll charge you even tough the contact ends and they never stop until you go back to cancel which has to be 45 days ahead so good luck with this b*** s*** company Vancouver Burnaby Author: Burnaby, Adult Care Facilities: Steve Nash fitness world Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Robert Sjostrand Failed to refund money Santa Fe, NM Nationwide Author: New Mexico Sales People: Robert Sjostrand Nationwide