ROBERT B. MOORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: robert b. moore
There may be more specific results for "robert b. moore"
For more specific results for "robert b. moore"
Showing 26-50 of 10,882 Found Reports For more specific results for "robert b. moore"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 07 2017
Leagle.com B******* hurting innocent people Little Rock (I think) Arkansas Author: Missouri Computer Fraud: Leagle.com Internet

Jun 06 2017
United Merchant Asset Recovery LLC. Rossi Hackerman & Associates Rec’d work vm stating I would be served a summons in 24hrs that requires my Boss to sign as witness. I called & paid $245 to hear B**** just give me that money” when I asked for a receipt. Lockport New York Author: McKinney, Texas TVs & VCRs: United Merchant Asset Recovery LLC. Lockport, New York

Jun 05 2017
Untethered Media Moore Effective Media Casey Siemasko Dan Moore RIPOFF - Untethered.Media | Unethical Business Practices Cary, North Carolina Internet
Our Refund Breakdown And Refused Offer Author: New York, New York Media: Untethered Media Internet

Jun 05 2017
Sales Associate Jennifer Bandera, Robert Bradley, Tony Richardson, Rosemary Campbell, etc.I think Jennifer Bandera is a fake name and is the only person associated with the company. Fraudulent and deceptive practices, Jennifer Bandera is sly and cunning and good at lying. She will take your money and then not answer calls and emails. McKinney, Texas Author: Honolulu,, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Sales Associate McKinney, Texas

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
My Florida Builders, LLC - TEVEL BENNOON - T & B MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC - ANDE COLLINS - SAZI CONSTRUCTION, INC. Construction work that was months past deadline and not done as promised (LIAR) DUNNELLON Florida In regarding Mr.Wanat complaint. Author: Anthony, Florida Builders & Contractors: My Florida Builders, LLC DUNNELLON, Florida

Jun 02 2017
Global Client Solutions Robert Merrick Fail to pay refund Tulsa Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Banks: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
The Marc, Robert Blauvelt, Michelle Szeneitas, Alfredo De La Peña, Cecilia Loose, Clare Oestreicher, Mission First Housing, 900 8th Avenue Condominium LLC, Columbus Property Management Discrimination, Harassment, and Threats of Eviction against a Disabled Tenant New York New York
Author: New York, New York Landlords: The Marc New York, New York

Jun 02 2017
Triwest Homes ll LP Robert Kastler , Joanna Kastler Trust Property Fraud Santa Monica California
Author: Santa Monica , Ca, California Internal Revenue Service: Triwest Homes ll LP Santa Monica , Ca, California

Jun 02 2017
Abelman Lending Group Melissa Thomas, Christopher Brandon Williams They are b****** San Josr California
Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Abelman Lending Group

Jun 01 2017
Citywide Source, Isaac Moore Online lead generation Scam Artists St Petersburg Florida Author: Leander, Texas Questionable Activities: Citywide Source St Petersburg, Florida

Jun 01 2017
PDS Mediation Services Melody Moore stated to me that i owed 2000 dollars to a magazine company and has changed payments on me numerous times and stated that if i didnt pay i would be sued. ohio Author: green cove spgs, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: PDS Mediation Services Nationwide

May 31 2017
SiliconPost.com Robert Anthony Mesa Deceptive Internet Business Practice / Owner is a scam artist San Jose California Author: El Paso, Texas Internet: SiliconPost.com Internet

May 30 2017
In Ground Pool Restoration Clint Moore Walked off and never returned Hillsboro Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Pools & Saunas: In Ground Pool Restoration Hillsboro, Ohio

40, Report #819914

May 30 2017
Dr. Sherri Worth  Newport Beach Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentist | Dr. Sherri Worth well know dentist for reconstructive and cosmetic dentistry procedures. Sherri Worth is AKA Dr. PSYCHOPATH -- according to her peers  Dr. Sherri Worth is a FAME, POWER, & MONEY HUNGRY, Ruthless, Greedy, Evil, Unethical, Vicious, Arrogant PSYCOPATH & Nasty B*tch Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach, California Dental Services: Dr. Sherri Worth Newport Beach, California

May 29 2017
Ally financial Gave me a 30 day late payment. One day before i had a trade in pay them 36, 000 dropped my score almost 84 points. I even let them know the dealership would be paying them off. Have contacted for removal will not give me a time of day Nationwide Robert Author: Danielsville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial

May 29 2017
Samuel Steve Weaver, Rocky, Bobby's Handyman Service Robert A Kaltreider Scam, con-artist, thieves, liars Magnolia Texas
Author: Magnolia, Texas Horse Breeders: Home Improvements: Samuel Steve Weaver, Rocky, Bobby's Handyman Service Magnolia, Texas

May 27 2017
Ronald James Moore Ronnie MooreRonald J. MooreRon Moore Sold a mobile home to which he did not have title. Skipped town with $14,000 of my money. Phelan California Author: Surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ronald James Moore Phelan, California

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 26 2017
Robert L Miller, Main Street Development, Jupiter Pointe Club & Marina Vendors Beware, This Company Will Ripp You Off Tequesta Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Robert L Miller Tequesta, Florida

May 25 2017
Robert Kulikowski, Slumlord, Rip Off Robert Ignorant, Rude, Demeaning, Boulder and Fort Collins Colorado Author: Colorado Real Estate Services: Robert Kulikowski

May 25 2017
Zippy unlocks Robert glynn Slidel Louisiana Author: Greenville, North Carolina Emergency Services: Zippy unlocks Slidel, Louisiana

May 25 2017
Breg, Inc. Another Breg Insurance Rip-off Oaks Pennsylvania Author: Moore, Oklahoma Doctors: Beth, inc. Oaks, Pennsylvania

May 25 2017
Vinton Auto Consignment and Sales Dr. Robert Miller, Vlavminus Lisenko DBA: Kitetex Corp wire transfer fraud Miami Florida Same situation Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Vinton Auto Consignment and Salews Miami, Florida

May 24 2017
Piecura Financial Loans Robert Henry P Fraud, Loan, Scam, Credit Card, Funding, Las Vegas Nevada Author: , Loans: Piecura Financial Loans Las Vegas, Nevada