Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: robert b
There may be more reports for "robert b"
For more results perform a general search for "robert b"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Mazda of Escondido Penske Auto Group Escondido California
Owners Manual (page 3-37 Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Mazda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 21 2017
lifequestliving.com Robert Annenberg googling his name should tell you everything you need to know about him.201 289-2500He contacted me regarding marketing services and when I declined to do business with him he proceeded to get very vulgar. Run don't walk away!!! Palm Beach FLORIDA Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Investment Brokers: lifequestliving.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
partenar with Mike B they got my credit card number and took my money I tryed to call but no answer some where in newyork somewhere in new york Author: kermit, West Virginia On-Line Business: partenar with Mike B Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
Production Experience dba Sound Mind Events Robert Chapman, President Unprofessional Liar Refuses to Pay Contract Employees McKinney, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Production Experience dba Sound Mind Events Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Libel and Slander by Richard Johnson and Robert Goodrich Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio B&H Photo Delivery and Ordering Issues New York New York B&H repliy Author: Sao Paulo, SP, Miscellaneous Electronics: B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio New York, New York

Feb 16 2017
Simple Bank BVAA, Compass BEWARE, THIEVES Portland Oregon Robert Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Banks: Simple Bank Oregon

Feb 14 2017
Robert Powell Bob Powell Con artist Reno Nevada Oh and just to note Author: Reno, Nevada Liars: Robert Powell Reno, Nevada

Feb 14 2017
RC Saddle Robert Chavez Wanted money up front to get saddle ealier Tehachapi California Author: ogema, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: RC Saddle Tehachapi, California

Feb 13 2017
Teletronics Inc George Camara, Sam Davos, Charles Martin, Robert Smith, Took my $2,209.59 chaeck and sent me the wrong part... Dallas, Addison Texas Author: Midland, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Teletronics Inc Dallas, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Mike B llc Michael Burleigh Mike B LLC Fair burn Georgia Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Mike B llc Fair burn , Georgia

Feb 11 2017
MAKOVIC HOMES/GM ROBERT BERNARD/OWNER JOHN MAKOVIC MAKOVIC DESIGNER HOMES, LLC INTIMIDATION TECHNIQUES, THREATS, FALSE PROMISES, HORRIBLE PRODUCT. MONTICELLO New York
Author: CALLICOON, New York Manufactured Home Dealers: MAKOVIC HOMES/GM ROBERT BERNARD/OWNER JOHN MAKOVIC MONTICELLO , New York

Feb 10 2017
hd360x zoom lense scam the hd360x zoom is a scam it doesnt work and cant find a phone number to contact to send back product 2105 foothills blvd la verne ca suite b 123 california Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Cameras & Video: hd360x Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Lux international Major scam, website asks you to enter your home address to look at their products and once you do that they send threatening emails to your email stating you owe them money for products you never ordered. Denmark Internet
Author: B ampton, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux international Internet

Feb 07 2017
Preimerecreditllc Froze my saving account and overdrawn it because my son Robert Arbuckle owes state Indianapolis Indiana Author: Clarksville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Preimerecreditllc Indianapolis , Indiana

Feb 05 2017
Liquidation channel.com ShopLC.com name change this year Refused to refund defective/flimsy items Austin Texas Author: st robert, Missouri Attorney Generals: Liquidation channel.com Austin, Texas

Feb 04 2017
H Town Movers - Art B and Carlos They verified boxes arrived, tried calling driver and Art to resolve, kept avoiding me Houston Texas Author: Houston, Moving Companies: H Town Movers Internet

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Boot Man D/B/A Premier Parking Enforcement Predatory, exploitative, extortive, corrupt parking management company Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Toll-Booth Cashiers: Boot Man D/B/A Premier Parking Enforcement Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 02 2017
Robert Hawkins Robert Hawkins III BEWARE!!! FEMALE PREDATOR LURES WOMEN BY PROMISING A JOB POSITION BUT WILL TAKE BACK ALL PROMISES IF YOU REFUSE SEXUAL ADVANCES Pittsburg Pennsylvania
Author: New York, New York Event Planners & Sites: Robert Hawkins Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2017
cash advanac inc angela brumfield, Robert swayer, alisha seville owe money,legeal action.will contact credit report and work place, contact sheriff dept to deliver a summons hayward California It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Seymour, Wisconsin Collection Agency's: cash advanac inc hayward, California

Feb 01 2017
Bail Hotline Bail Bonds Rancho Cucamonga Robert RiveraManager KazJason Walsh Compliance Mental abuse, assertive, shattered systemd, corruption, and lies. Rancho Cucamonga California Author: San Bernardino, California Criminal Justice System: Bail Hotline Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jan 31 2017
Robert Schaefer - Cardinal Construction Bounced a check for $1820.18, then closed that account Geneva Illinois Author: Geneva, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Robert Schaefer - Cardinal Construction Geneva, Illinois

Jan 30 2017
JK Home Improvements Jon klingbeil, J & B Quality Home Services Habitual Scam artist, nightmare to do business with, Hack contractor Oak Creek Wisconsin
Author: Racine , Wisconsin Home Improvements: JK Home Improvements Oak Creek , Wisconsin