Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: robert b
There may be more reports for "robert b"
For more results perform a general search for "robert b"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
rc saddle robert chavez once again promised delivery of a previously paid for saddle. Did not come through. It has now been almost 5 years tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Sporting Goods: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jan 30 2017
CyberCoders Robert Jocobo Liar, Cheat, Ripoff Artist Northern California Internet Author: Mill Valley, California Internet Fraud: CyberCoders Internet

Jan 28 2017
Robert H Good Western Professional Group Inc, Robert Henry Good, Robert Goodgame Hired and approved services didn't pay! Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Cleaning Services: Robert H Good Westminster, California

Jan 27 2017
Bridgecrest The Ugly Duckling, DriveTime DriveTime Stole from my Mom and is getting away With it Phoenix Arizona Oh Robert! Author: Dacula, Georgia Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 26 2017
Olson's Accounting Edge PC Kevin B Olson CPA, CTRS, MBA, Series6 Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Income Tax Service: Olson's Accounting Edge PC Greenwood Village, Colorado

Jan 26 2017
Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran bankrupted me, turned my family against me, lock me out of the program housing every day, made me sleep outside before, forced me to remain in the program for longer than I intended to stay lantana Florida Tough... Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran lantana , Florida

Jan 25 2017
A & B transport Unauthorized deductions from pay checks Sulphur Louisiana Author: Sulphur , Louisiana Employers: A & B transport Sulphur , Louisiana

Jan 23 2017
R L Knight Southern Mill Robert Lawrence KnightSouthern MillArizona Floor Kitchen and Bath Shameful Kitchen Remodel and Job Abandonment Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Kitchens: R L Knight Southern Mill Tucson, Arizona

Jan 22 2017
Byron G. Best B G Best Black Bear Coal Co. Inc. Byron Best made fake promises for money, didn't deliver. He charged a fee to fly out and meet as an interested investor, then turned out he had no money and could find no one else to invest, but he had my money. A total fraud! Grayson Georgia Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Byron G. Best Grayson, Georgia

Jan 21 2017
The City of Columbus Dept., of Development The City of Columbus Michale B. Coleman, Mayor, Department of Development Housing Division City Housing Developers Deceptive Practices Steals Homes from Low Income Homeowners through Repair Programs Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio City Employees: The City of Columbus Dept., of Development Columbus, Ohio

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Just to Clarify the Submitter Information Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans Preyed upon my nieveness and honesty; was desperate for money and they took advantage Hayward Wisconsin Author: GOSHEN, Indiana Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans

Jan 20 2017
Robert Georges Sheba capital/ Robert geirges Hong kong Australia Author: Monterey park, California Brokerage Companies: Robert Georges Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
A-1 Remods Inc Justin B Hare, Gary Hare, A1 Remods Horrible Experience With A1 Remods Gary Hare and Justin Hare Wampum Pennsylvania
Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: A-1 Remods Inc Wampum, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Stacy & Jay Fellers Stacy L Fellers, Jay B Fellers Hired to clean up their swamp, didn't pay! Foothill Ranch California Author: aliso viejo, California Cleaning Services: Stacy & Jay Fellers Foothill Ranch, California

B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. Bait and Switch New York New York
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Cameras & Video: B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. New York, New York

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Faith Williams Russell B Garcia, Bridgette Hines This criminals stole $1650 from me... Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Faith Williams Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
A & B Auto Electric Don't get ripped off like I almost did Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: A & B Auto Electric Houston, Texas

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 14 2017
Robert Roseman Attempted car sale scam Internet Robert Roseman tried the same scam with me Author: Perry hall, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Robert Roseman Internet

Jan 13 2017
Robert Dale Hill The Wind Walker Con artist, liar, thief, Nashville, Tennessee Nashville Tennessee Author: Bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Robert Dale Hill Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 11 2017
Eric Kapusta Eric Matthews, Robert I really didn't think he was trustworthy as he cheated me out of thousands of dollars on this account. He still makes promises of getting me the money back to the account but still no refunds. The several thousands of dollars that I never factored in at the time of the advance because they were being waived really set me back financially over the summer leaving me on the verge of losing my business today ! Brooklyn New York
To Answer your concerns Author: West point , West Virginia Loans: Eric Kapusta Brooklyn , New York

Jan 11 2017
King B Enterprises Northwest Capital, Relentless Credit Services, King B Enterprises, King B Inc, Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer, Or any of the 71 other known alias's Rip Off, Scam Artist, Professional Scam Artist, Redmond, Las Vegas, Monroe, Snohomish Washington
Author: California Business Consultants: King B Enterprises Redmond, Washington