Your Search | roberta callegari jewels
Approximately 153 Reports Found

Sep 21 2013
Ensign Group Inc, Whittier Hills Health Care, Roberta Danino,Christopher R. Christensen, Roy E. Christensen Suzanne D. Snapper, medicare fraud, intentional overbilling, mail fraud, identity theft Mission Viejo California
Author: California Adult Care Facilities: Ensign Group Inc, Whittier Hills Health Care, Roberta Danino,Christopher R. Christensen, Roy E. Christensen Mission Viejo, California

Aug 25 2013
lovepsychicmaster.com Jewels or juliette walters  houston Texas Author: moulton, Alabama Psychic: lovepsychicmaster.com houston, Texas

Aug 24 2013
eSuites Jerry Ellenberg, Roberta Simpson, Samuel Winterbottom, Ian Rogers, Chris Hartman, Bryan Langston sSuites Hotels - con artists Tampa Florida Author: Auburndale, Florida Investment Brokers: eSuites Tampa, Florida

Jul 04 2013
Michael Lamb AKA Roberta Carrol, Roberta Lamb, Caribrecycling Caribrecycle Michael Lamb, Roberta Lamb, triangulate payments to scam companies Los Angeles California Internet Marcia is an Idiot Author: Santiago, Alabama Scrap Yard: Michael Lamb Internet

Jul 02 2013
suhana jewels Selling FAKE Diamonds  Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Jewelers: suhana jewels Internet

May 19 2013
Carter Construction Ronald Wayne Carter Bryan Christopher Moon Kevin Julian Yates Carter Construction - Ronald Carter I had a contractor named Ronald from Littleton, CO who was in my home to repair my bathroom shower. He tore the entire shower down and it took him 2 months. Mistake one- his brother a worker of his came in home to something to the faucets and I went out of town for the weekend and when I came home my shower was running on full blast for four whole days and my bill was over 500.00. Mistake two- the brother who was the worker went and found my jewels and stole 10K worth of diamonds and gold from my bedroom. The police said they found some of it at a pawn shop but the pawn shop said it was sold. So got nothing back but thankful he did not hurt my family. I contacted Ronald Carter to ask him to have his insurance cover the replacement caosts and he would not return any of my calls. Fourth - found out the man was a felon on the run. I felt so violated. I still have nightmares. He was in my bedroom with my jewlery and most of all he was in the home with my 8 month old baby and disable mom who was the babysitter while I worked. I was robbed while they were in the home and all I can think is he could have killed my family. Needless to say he has never returned my calls and my bathroom has mold at this time and its been a year since repairs were done. I have filed complaints but nothing has been done or no one has contacted me back yet. Littleton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Bed & Bath: Carter Construction Ronald Wayne Carter Bryan Christopher Moon Kevin Julian Yates Littleton, Colorado

May 05 2013
Fiorvano Jewels I responded to a pop up ad for a cross for $5.99, now there is a $98.00 charge Burbank California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fiorvano Jewels Burbank, California

Apr 19 2013
bay jewels and antiques Luxury line on ruby lane lisa davenport I sent cash to a shop opn ruby lane.shop keeper Lisa Davenport kept funds closed Ruby Lane shop Internet
Ruby Lane Customer Support Author: miami, Florida Jewelry Stores: bay jewels and antiques Luxury line on ruby lane Internet

Apr 19 2013
Bay Jewels & Antiques:Luxury Line Lisa Rhodes Davenport Online Scam!!! Carmel, California
Finally received the money! Author: New York, New York Antiques & Second-hand: Bay Jewels & Antiques:Luxury Line Carmel, California

Mar 30 2013
PLEASANT A. LEWIS - GOLD'S GYM FLORIDA GOLD'S GYM CENTRAL FLORIDA, GOLD'S GYM OWNER, GOLD'S GYM MOUNT DORA Criminal, Accessory with crimes, gangster, mob with corruoted police, mobster , small town crook, christineswaine, christine swain, christine swain criminal, christine swaine crimonal, rapists on lake Mount Dora, Florida
Why is Roberta Seymour not in jail for her lies! Author: , Health Spas: PLEASANT A. LEWIS - GOLD'S GYM FLORIDA Mount Dora, Florida

Mar 29 2013
RC Jewels Hiphopbling.com Hiphopbling Hiphopbling scammed me and treated me like a liar Columbia, Maryland He's a total liar! Author: Buenos Aires, Other Jewelry Stores: RC Jewels Columbia, Maryland

Mar 27 2013
fiorvano jewels CMI fiorvano jewels on the internet offererd free necklace,JUST PAY $5.97 SHIPPING,and then they charged mu credit c ard $98.00 Internet Author: BENTON HAAR BOR, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: fiorvano jewels Internet

Mar 23 2013
Julian Smith CAD Drafting, Inc. Mr. Jewels took my money and did not provide the contracted service Philadelphia, Pennsylvania CAD DRAFTING INC. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Architects & Designers: Julian Smith CAD Drafting, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 22 2013
Fiorvano Jewels very deceptive marketing practices. Very difficult to receive RMA Internet Author: Saint Cloud, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Fiorvano Jewels Internet

Mar 20 2013
Work Site Center PLI*Trade Submissions, Work Source, Work Site Center, Plimus We are a small family owned and operated H VAC Company and we were looking for more work to build our business. We received a call from a woman named jewels who said she worked with the Work Site Ce , Internet Author: Lombard, Illinois Home Improvements: Work Site Center Internet

Mar 13 2013
Fiorvano Jewels Fiorvano Jewels - Con Artist of the Year, Internet
I Stood Firm! Author: Clearwater, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Fiorvano Jewels Internet

Mar 10 2013
vom Kammer German Shepherds Roberta and Jerry ,Gerald, Katz When a dog is useless financially, they put them down, this has happened TWICE now! Queensbury, New York
FYI pls go to http://kerschberger.com Author: santa fe, New Mexico Dog Breeders: vom Kammer German Shepherds Queensbury, New York

43, Report #1020891

Feb 27 2013
Fiorvano Jewels No product but took over $100.00 out of my account!! Burbank, California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Loves Park, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Fiorvano Jewels Burbank, California

44, Report #1020522

Feb 26 2013
ROBERTA CALLEGARI JEWELS Charles Graham Craigslist Scam Internet Author: quincy, Massachusetts Employment Services: ROBERTA CALLEGARI JEWELS Internet

Feb 22 2013
Fiorvano Jewels Misleading, Scam, Should Be Closed Down Burbank, California Author: Savannah, Tennessee Jewelers: Fiorvano Jewels Burbank, California

Feb 18 2013
fiorvano jewels stud earring as keep sending jewels that i don't want and keep taking money out of my acount.i this company i didn't want there jewels but they want stop sending the jewels an taking money out of my acount, glendale, California Go to your bank Author: sanford, North Carolina Nursing Homes: fiorvano jewels glendale, California

Feb 16 2013
Fiorvano Jewels i ordered a cystal Heart for $5.99 and later my credit card was charged $99.00 and then before I know it I have a cross and again was charged $99..00 Glendale, California Author: Newnan, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Fiorvano Jewels Glendale, California

Feb 14 2013
continuity/subsciption merchants fiorvano jewels offered free merchandise after answering questions. paid for mailing-then charged on credit card, glendale, California Author: pleasantville, New York Credit Card Fraud: continuity/subsciption merchants glendale, California

Feb 13 2013
Twixter Mark Allman, Richie Jewels, Richard Jewels After the 45 days of PayPal protection, the company then takes the followers back. Internet
Author: , Other Internet Fraud: Twixter Internet

Feb 08 2013
Elizabeth Smith Road Rider Jewels Scam artist and thief Severna Park, Maryland Author: Milford, Virginia Jewelry Stores: Elizabeth Smith Severna Park, Maryland