Your Search | robin price prospero media arts international avalon

Jan 11 2017
Az Native American Treasures Fake coral ring sold on EBay Internet Fake jewelry, Fake Indians Author: pleasanton, Texas Arts & Crafts Stores: Az Native American Treasures Internet

Jan 11 2017
The Refine Institute, PA Full price for services NOT provided Charlotte North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: The Refine Institute, PA Charlotte , North Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Sweet Pauls's Pods Paula Baldwin Took the money, didn't ship the product, ignored all emails Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Arts & Crafts Stores: Sweet Pauls's Pods Internet

Jan 11 2017
MYPILLOW.COM MIKE LINDELL AND STAFFERS DETRIMENTAL RELIANCE ADVERTISED NY INFAMERCIAL PRICE BOGO 29.95 BAIT AND SWITCH CHASKA Minnesota Author: COLLEGE POINT, New York Medical Expert Witnesses: MYPILLOW.COM CHASKA, Minnesota

Jan 11 2017
Sonic Wave International Records Anand Bhatt Bogus Record deals, scammed out of thousands of Dollars. Oak Park, IL Illinois
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Producers: Sonic Wave International Records Oak Park, Illinois

Jan 11 2017
Equitrade international Jim West Made false claims regarding services, verbally abusive, high pressure sales tactics bordering on harrassment. Atlanta Nationwide Frivolous Complaint Author: roswell, Georgia Small Business Services: Equitrade international Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
My government grants Dana sells The government was going to give me money to claim for federal reserve since BaracObama is leaving I got lucky. Washington DC Internet Author: New York News Media: My government grants Internet

Jan 10 2017
Bright House Networks Spectrum bait and switch. They tell over the telephone one price and send you a bill for a higher price. TAMPA, Indiana, Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cable TV: Bright House Networks Internet

Jan 10 2017
ELI HARDEN JROZZELL MEDIA JENNIE ROZZELL Jennie Rozzell ,Jrozzellmedia.com,ELI HARDEN WIRE FRAUD STRAIGHT TOOK MONEY AND RAN Internet Professional Response from JRMedia VP Author: Orlando, Florida Multi Level Marketing: ELI HARDEN JROZZELL MEDIA JENNIE ROZZELL Internet

Jan 10 2017
Regnal Media, Planning Folders, Devin Langer, David Rizzo, Kelsy Graves Scam, SO Dishonest, Lies, No morals, ID fraud, Cancel your Credit Card, Charge Back Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Regnal Media Portland, Oregon

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 10 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Inc Misrepresentation, failure to deliver, and unwarrented price raising Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Moving Companies: Phoenix Transportation Services Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 09 2017
NPC International Pizza Hut Online pizza ordering visa checkout Oregon city - online order Internet
Pre-Authorization Holds Author: Portland, Oregon Pizza & Take Out: NPC International Internet

Jan 09 2017
Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery I'am very unhappy with every visit I ever mad to this office. He wouldn't let me pick my own breast size he said he was doing it. I thought that was messed up, I'm the paying customer. He did go over my curves with his hand as well as another woman had st Creepy pervert, also wouldn't let me pick my own size, and will only fix my uneven breasts for a whole new Augmentation price but for one breast. Very painful surgery,felt every bit of it. altamonte springs Florida OK Author: EUSTIS, Florida Medical Expert Witness: Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery altamonte springs, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Dan Black, Lead Source Media, LLC Dan Black never paid for work completed on his site Novato California Update - this has been resolved Author: Albany, California Websites: Dan Black, Lead Source Media, LLC Novato, California

Jan 09 2017
LuxStyle International LUXSTLYE iNTERNATIONALpOSTBOKS 1158 dk-5100 Odense C Denmark I went on to their website and filled in a free trial form but when i saw the cost of their product i did not proceed and went off their page, i then received their product and emailed them that i never proceeded with my order as their product was to expensive and wanted to return it and they would have to pay for the return of the product as i never requested it. odense denmark Author: LUTON, Alabama Questionable Activities: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 08 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Latinstar International Casino Misrepresented being owned by Mr Barcelo, did not disclose Jackpot full rules/odds, possible fraud Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Punta Cana,

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
MyLife.com Inc. MyLife.com Inc. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE MyLife.Inc to plaster my personal information like my date of birth, addresses in the internet. I will report them to the FTC, the POLICE, and other LEGAL authorities. My lawyer will also send them a letter. Lost Angeles California Author: Lancaster, California News Media: MyLife.com Inc. Lost Angeles, California

Jan 07 2017
Lux Style Lux international sales aps Sent product did not order and demand payment Denmark Internet
Author: Mt. Wellington, Other Sales People: Lux Style Internet

Jan 07 2017
Signature elegance matchmaking Signature elegance international What a scam! Market themselves as an elite matchmaking service, but never match you with anyone! Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Personal Services: Signature elegance matchmaking Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Lux style international Harassment for payment of items I did not request. Scaremongering with threats of debt collection. Denmark. Internet Author: Eastbourne, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux style international Internet

Jan 07 2017
Oster Lindet ApS / Lars Petersen and Underground Safety Equipment, 7305 E. Greenway Road, Scottsdale, Arizona. International Thieves Denmark and Scottsdale, Arizona Author: VICTORVILLE, California Tourist Attractions: Oster Lindet ApS / Lars Petersen Denmark, Other

Jan 06 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Latinstar International Casino Beware of Jackot aka Super Keno game there; we suspect dishonesty and they would not show surveillance Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Punta Cana,