Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

robin price prospero media arts international avalon

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
SkinElements totally misleading - not quoting the clearly the conditions and the final price Internet Author: Morganton, Georgia Skin Care: SkinElements Internet

Feb 24 2017
International beauty school Winchester Virginia Author: martinsburg, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: International beauty school Winchester , Virginia

Feb 24 2017
Dean Austin, Dean Austin, Liveleadzone.com, islingshot.com, Wyngate International of Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dean Austin is a LIAR and THIEF!!! He has stolen money from me and my clients!! FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA Internet, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Dean Austin Internet

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
DermEssence They waited for almost a month before sending the product, then charged my card the full price for product I never received Albany Georgia Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: DermEssence Internet

Feb 23 2017
LuxStyle international I was attracted to their ad on facebook. Something went wrong with my computer when I was checking it out. Odense C Odense Denmark Author: Cardston, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle international Odense C, Other

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Woolf Fang International Ltd Lytton Hou Woolf Fang International tried to rip me off afer registering my walteriasiello domains Hefei Other Author: Rome, Other Web Hosting: Woolf Fang International Ltd Hefei, Other

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Ken Haglind Tradesman International Fraud Lakeville Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Property Management: Ken Haglind Lakeville, Minnesota

Feb 22 2017
Moses McWilliams Did a plumbing job that did not work for an outrageous price and did not correct the job.. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Plumbing: Moses McWilliams Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Stericycle Stericycle's illegal auto renewal service contract and price gouging. Part two Illinois Author: Elmira, New York Maintenance Companies: Stericycle Illinois

Feb 22 2017
EZ Money Team/rev share media Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: EZ Money Team California

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
International Auction Gallery A form of Bait and Switch Anaheim California Author: Cle Elum, Washington Bait-and-Switch: International Auction Gallery Anaheim, California

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 21 2017
Luxstyle International Icasso tried to charge me for goods not ordered or received Denmark Internet Author: Kelty, Other Eye Care: Luxstyle International Internet

Feb 20 2017
Luxstyle international incasso Luxstyle International Incasso exact same thing happens to me.Im staying from singapore.ripoffreport.com/reports/luxstyle-international/-/luxstyle-international-lux-i-did-not-order-anything-from-luxstyle-having-browsed-decided-1346684 Denmark Nationwide Author: Delaware Eye Care: Luxstyle International Incasso Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
verizon communicaton signed two year contract, after one year upped the price 77.00 more per month Nationwide Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: verizon communicaton Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
MoneyBack.MX Diamond International Cozumel Credit Rebate is a scam Cozumel Mexico Author: New York City, New York Jewelry Stores: MoneyBack.MX Internet