Your Search | robin price prospero media arts international avalon

Jul 01 2016
5 Town Auto/Elite Shipment/ Reliable Auto Carriers 5 Town Auto Logistics/Elite Shipment/United Reliable Auto Elite Placement/United Auto Carriers/5 Town Auto logistics, all the same company is a SCAM. They lied to us and gave us one price, then when the cars arrived, they completely changed the price. MIKE ROBERTS and his compan(ies) is a complete SCAM. Please stay AWAY AT ALL COST!!!!!! He called me a b***h. Is that how you deal with paying customers? He also used J&M service which is a part of the scam. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THEMl Boca Raton Florida Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: 5 Town Auto/Elite Shipment/ Reliable Auto Carriers Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 01 2016
Bandwidth Daily Media The con continues San Diego California Author: Dallas, Texas Media: Bandwidth Daily Media California

Jul 01 2016
Resort Travelers International RTI Did not provide promised service Lake Mary Florida Author: Waynesville, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Resort Travel International Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 01 2016
Pacific Transfer Vacation Smart international, RMA ,  Resort Members Association, Pacific Property Transfer Fraud, extortion, scam, Lie. This company scammed many people by telling them they would buy their time share and transfer the title out of their name. They did not. They claim that the return paperwork was received after the due date, then they will no longer work with you and you are out $2500. Then they offer you to use their lawyer at their cost to settle the due date discrepancy Torrance California Author: Bradford, New Hampshire Travel Companies: Pacific Transfer Torrance, California

Jun 30 2016
Sky Van Lines Tried to DOUBLE a firm commitment price Tazana California Author: La Habra, California Moving Companies: Sky Van Lines Tazana, California

Jun 30 2016
Martin's Tow Truck, The tow truck man was abrasive and tried to force me to pay in cash - then kept raising the price when I wouldn't pay him - saying in the next 20 minutes it would go up $100. Acting like that was going to make me pay faster. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Towing: Martin's Tow Truck Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
People to People International ,PTPI, Insulting and vindictive Kansas City Internet Author: North Carolina Travel Services: People to People International (PTPI) Internet

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 29 2016
Zoho Beware of foreign businesses. This one should not be allowed to operate in the US. International business. Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Software: Zoho Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Grae Space Media - Chris StensinDana ReeseCraig Arkens Marketing Con not sure Author: Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Grae Space Media

Jun 29 2016
Saferweb They will show one price for one (1) year and then at check out it goes to two (2) years cost. You need to read the info at the left of the page to see this. India Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Software: Saferweb Internet

Jun 28 2016
G & G service Flying J Charged double the price for RV tires 460.00 per tire which Boss tire's charge 300.00 per tire. Scipio Utah Author: Chico, California Gas Stations: G & G service Scipio, Utah

Jun 27 2016
Westcoast Car Company Changed tge price on my trade in. MERIDIAN Idaho Author: MERIDIAN, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Westcoast Car Company MERIDIAN, Idaho

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
Corporate Research International Donna Martin MoneyGram International Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Work at Home: Corporate Research International Internet

Jun 27 2016
International Travel Solutions I.T.S. Scam Florida Nationwide Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Bistro Grande disgusting, rude, judgmental, noncaring, no manners, no etiquette, expensive restaurant, poor customer etiquette and style, unprofessional, ripoff, overpriced, price gouging, expensive Toronto Ontario
GO AND f**k YOURSELF Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurants: Bistro Grande Toronto, Ontario

Jun 26 2016
Al Collins Graphic Design School Collins College Poor quality instruction, false statements made as to what you can earn as graphic design artist Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Arts and Crafts: Al Collins Graphic Design School Tempe, Arizona

Jun 26 2016
mr scrap vero beach fl me and my friends sold scrap metal to mr scrap told one price paid another ripoff ripoff ripoff vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Car Demolishing: mr scrap vero beach fl vero beach, Florida

Jun 25 2016
PEACHTREE MEDIA LLC FORMER AMERICANMEDIA LLC ,ROB ATKNS, (CRIS MURPHY/FAKE NAME -CULLEN BANEY/REAL NAME TWO BIT CON, LIARS IN DENIAL,TWO FACE, SICK PEOPLE GEORGIA NATIONWIDE Author: SAN LEON, TEXAS, Texas Video Stores: PEACHTREE MEDIA LLC FORMER AMERICANMEDIA LLC Internet

Jun 25 2016
IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD IMPEX TRADING SARL IMPEX TRADING INTERNATIONAL, HK WORLD DREAM INVESTMENT ACT MR. ABRAHAM JUNIOR NGOSSO, PRESIDENT AND CEO MR. MOOSA M AL WAHAIBI, MANAGING DIRECTOR MS. MOONA KAMASSI, CFO CONTRACT DEFAULT AND STOLEN FEES YAOUNDE, CAMEROON; OMAN; AND DUBAI YAOUNDE, CAMEROON AFRICA Author: California Financial Services: IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD Internet

Jun 25 2016
Aleko Products Faulty Product, refuses to refund purchase price, poor customer service Kent Washington Author: Prescott, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Aleko Products Kent, Washington

Jun 25 2016
Jadorechicwear.com Jadorechicwear Scamiming consumers, not providing product, blocking consumer from inquiring through social media Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Business: Jadorechicwear.com Internet