Your Search | robin price prospero media arts international avalon

Sep 20 2016
International House Terrible Customer Service/Policy re: Refundable Reservations New Orleans Louisiana Author: Illinois Hotel: International House New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 20 2016
Springfield crossing Horrible management, does not want to honor price that they wrote. Arlington Texas
Author: Arlington, Texas Home Owner Associations: Springfield crossing Arlington, Texas

Sep 20 2016
laerpexuk fuzhou chn i order a paar of UGGS 10 september 2016, ik have send many mails but i did not get the item. I have paid 102 Euros but the price was 96 euros inclusieve send kost. the mails get send to service.11susan@hotmail.com nederland Internet Author: Poeldijk, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: laerpexuk fuzhou chn Internet

Sep 19 2016
Florida Water Analysis RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee which keeps customers protected from high prices, and low quality. Florida Water Analysis offers a matching LIFETIME WARRANTY, with the quality of water their system offers for the same or less, and they will match it plus reduce the price by 10%, GUARRANTEED. Florida Water Analysis is a member of the Water Quality Association, and has an A+ rating with the BBB. They have an interest in serving its customers in the best way possible, and will stop at nothing for full customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis wants what is best for it’s customers, PURIFIED, CONDITIONED WATER, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, GUARRANTEED.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Water Filtration Systems: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN , Florida

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Girard, Kansas Frenchies 4 you & Puppies 4 You. Look like they recently moved to Missouri Gave us one price on phone and changed the price when we arrived. Two seperate dogs Arcadia Kansas Author: Norman, Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Not a breeder? Girard, Kansas Arcadia, Kansas

Sep 19 2016
PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL Did not pay for job done. CENTRAL POINT Oregon Author: TAYLOR, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CENTRAL POINT, Oregon

Sep 19 2016
Edgar A Quinteros DBA International Office Solutions Ed Quinteros International Office Solutions, Orange, California Ed Quinteros -- MOVED Author: Glendale, California Loans: Edgar A Quinteros DBA International Office Solutions Orange, California

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

GlenRoss Kyle Staebell Taylor Andrews GlenRoss is complete SCAM! Lakewood CO
Author: Florissant, Missouri Media Outlets: GlenRoss Internet

Sep 18 2016
Search Matters Group, Inc. Daniel Ramos, Search Matters Group, Inc., Big Dan Media Daniel Ramos creates SEO companies to rip off business owners. Charges high fees for mediocre work New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Search Matters Group, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Sep 17 2016
Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena Arts Centerartcenter.edu Harbors/Trains students to rip off actors and models Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California Con Artists: Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena, California

Sep 17 2016
Moneyback/Mexico Diamonds International Diamonds international and moneyback.mx both said we would get tax credit for purchasing jewelry there, said would come in 6 weeks, has been 3 months and still have not received a thing, no one will return call or emails!!! cancun Mexico Author: noblesville, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Moneyback/Mexico Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Shady dealings in reguards to refunds Author: Belton, Missouri Consumer Services: Safe-Guard Products International, LLC

Sep 17 2016
911 Tree Sevice Victor Del Castillo Eric Del Castillo John Del Castillo Victor had been signing up contracts without h home owners in the San Diego area. He will always quote an estimate at a lower price than his competitors. It always a guarantee that he gets the contract signed and always will ask for half of the payment before starting the job. He either will not complete the job or he'll just do partial work and leave the property. He will keep the customers money without completing the job. Spring valley California
Author: La Mesa , California Landscaping: 911 Tree Sevice Spring valley , California

Sep 16 2016
BKD CPAs & Advisors HORRIBLE tax service for price paid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income tax: BKD CPAs & Advisors Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 16 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut Fraudulent charges to my card Pittsburg Kansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Pizza & Take Out: NPC International Pittsburg , Kansas

Sep 15 2016
International Living Magazine Subscription Renewal Tricks Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Media Outlets: International Living Magazine Internet

Sep 15 2016
Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Gloria Smith, Vision Twelve Corp Millenial Charters, Digital Media, College Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT placed order for free trai lof garcinia cambogia and authorized payment od $4.95 thats all. 2 days later they charge me 89.95X2 i Check my Account severas times per day and when I saw this pending charges I was told this was the price for this pill I to They are a rip off Georgia Author: Las Vegaa , Nevada Liars: Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT Internet

Sep 15 2016
Wondair Vital Skin Care Revitaline Trial Sample. Phone call initiated by me. Verbal Responses only. Agreeded 18 or older. no I cannot agree to that.(more tha on withdrawal form my account, I was asked if I would consider agreeing to two products, Vitamin C and Eye cream. My Response: How much are the products. What is the price? iS this price all inclusive including the shipping for the two products and the sample? I was quoted $46.90. California or Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sales People: Wondair Vital Skin Care Internet

Sep 15 2016
William Waggoner / Austin Michael Media Bill Waggoner William Thomas Waggoner (((REDACTED))) Cell (((REDACTED))) Con man! Fraud! Compulsive Liar! Cheat! DO NOT TRUST A WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Murrieta, California Internet Fraud: William Waggoner / Austin Michael Media Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
Diane Cancro Real Estate Diane Cancro - Signature Sotheby's International Realty LLC Realtor DISHONEST REAL ESTATE SCAM ARTIST Birmingham, MI Michigan
Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Realtors: Diane Cancro Real Estate Birmingham, Michigan