ROBIN PRICE PROSPERO MEDIA ARTS INTERNATIONAL AVALON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: robin price prospero media arts international avalon
There may be more specific results for "robin price prospero media arts international avalon"
For more specific results for "robin price prospero media arts international avalon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Media Mechanic LLC Ripped Off Client for Over $150,000 for a Custom Website / Application that Doesn't Function or Operate Lake Oswego Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Websites: Media Mechanic LLC Lake Oswego, Oregon

Jun 21 2017
RCI Music Promotion Ray Roberts Indie Recording Artists Beware Nashville Tennessee Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Media: RCI Music Promotion Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 21 2017
International Development LLC Failed to respond to repeated calls regarding lighting warranry Roanoke Texas Author: CALUMET CITY, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: International Development LLC Roanoke, Texas

Jun 20 2017
Bella Serata Skin Care, Bella Serata Eye Cream They offered trial samples for low price. They immediately charged my debit account $89.03 without me consenting to accepting continued products. Internet Author: clifton park, New York Eye Care: Bella Serata Skin Care Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 19 2017
Dex Media Fraudulent Auto Renewal Bristol Tennessee, Pheonix Arizona Internet Company response Author: Vancouver, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Dex Media Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
RoofCore International Hamlin Hills Hamlin Hills Farms Hamlin Hills Barbeque Fat Moon BBQ RoofCore International Roofcore CMR Manufacturing Gooftech SmartRoof Report-A-Leak Henry Lee Hamlin, III Henry Lee Hamlin Lee Hamlin Lee Hamlin Refusal To Pay Outstanding Bill Forsyth Georgia
Added information Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: RoofCore International Forsyth, Georgia

Jun 18 2017
International Award service Office of George High supervisor of awards and final judgment PO Box 2905 Kansas City Kansas 66110 USA Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Cash Services: Accounting: International Award service Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
International Awards Services Said i won 2,000,000.00 dollars an i need to send them $12.00 To get it Kansas City KS Nationwide Author: Buckeye Lake, Ohio Liars: International Awards Services Nationwide

Discovery Mundo price gouging, failure to deliver, deception Cancun
Author: BUENA PARK, California Airports: Discovery Mundo.com Cancun,

Jun 17 2017
Loved Spellls By Ashley Madison Master 5 Star PsychicJade Psychic Love Spell MasterPsychic Valera Jones Con-Arts Psychic Resenda, CA or Seattle, Washington Internet Hooray! She was looking out for my higher good! Author: Henderson, Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Loved Spellls By Ashley Madison Internet

Jun 16 2017
Elite Auto Credit / Anna Allicot the try to sell me a car $ 9,500 over the value market price , and they dont want to refund my $1,000 Astoria New York
MR:Jim Author: forest hills, New York Car Financing: Elite Auto Credit Astoria , New York

Jun 16 2017
Jewinston Shanghai FeiYi International Trading Co., LTD. Sent incorrect sizes; Refused to assist or refund; Horrible, arrogant attitude towards customer Shanghai Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Jewinston Shanghai,

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Universal Media fasle billing, fake product Montreal Quebec Author: Victoria, British Columbia Media: Universal Media Montreal, Quebec

Jun 16 2017
Lumidaire They quoted one price on their ad on Facebook, and then they charged me an additional 89.77 and 89.71 for the 2 same bottles that I had already paid for. Minnesota Author: FARMINGTON, Minnesota Skin Care: Lumidaire Minnesota

Jun 15 2017
Avalon Avalon saree Before ordering go in the web and see the reviews you all will be shock . And I don't recommend to order on this site . Fraud you order something and they send you other article completely different that you've paid for.  58000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lump Internet
Author: Morges, Clothing Stores: Avalon Internet

Jun 15 2017
International Award Payment Center A Prize Competition Oppertunity Warning of Forfeiture Nationwide
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Payment Center Internet

Jun 15 2017
Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning On Monday June 12, 2017, I called Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning as my air conditioning had stopped blowing cold air. I have been a previous customer of Samm's and their services had been reasonable for the job they did.They sent a technician out b Predatory Price Gouging Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning Plano, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Pandora internet radio Paid service for unlimited song skips Internet Author: 29 palms, California Media: Pandora internet radio Internet