Your Search | robin price prospero media arts international avalon

Oct 31 2014
All Sports Marketing My Next RaceGood Times Running failed to deliver prepaid services, cut corners for its own betterment Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Media: All Sports Marketing Toronto, Ontario

Oct 31 2014
Michael B. Taylor Cape International Mobile DetailingBayshore Medical Billing Ex Con and Thief who preys on the elderly Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Home Improvements: Michael B. Taylor Cape Coral, Florida

Oct 31 2014
Cape International Mobile Detailing Michael Taylor, Jeanette Legates, Jeanette Hunte, rBayshore Medical Billing Services Ex Con and Thief who preys on the elderly Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Home Improvements: Cape International Mobile Detailing Select State/Province

Oct 31 2014
Ieplexus Mr. Thurston Ieplexus Scam Jason Thurston Beware Bothell Washington Author: Los Angeles, California Media: Ieplexus Bothell, Washington

Oct 31 2014
Star Federal I paid $ 500.00 and never heard from them again. Internet Author: Avalon, New Jersey Sales People: Star Federal Internet

Oct 31 2014
United Moving Systems LLC Atlanta, GA Antonio Brown(404) 647-3730 Destroyed furniture, made up the total price, completely unprofessional, did not wrap anything Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: United Moving Systems LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 30 2014
Ray Flores ring announcer and brodcoaster ray flores is liar and theif indiana Nationwide
Author: Naperville, Illinois News Media: Ray Flores Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Van Rossland kennel/ HARTER HUND GERMAN SHEPHERDS I purchased a male Shepherd from Van Rossland Kennels in Miami. I was told the BLOOD LINE was a unique DDR line. UNFORTUNATELY, I ended up wasting more money in medical expenses then the price of the dog, $1750 dollars. First red flag, the dog NEVER came with a Health Certificate by a LICENSED VET. Upon getting a 3 month checkup, I was informed that the dog was blind from genetic defects!!!!!!. I have since taken the dog to several medical specialists that have diagnosed him with retinal detachment. Unfortunately, the dog is blind and is not suitable to be a guard dog or a breed able stud. When I contacted Gino the owner... he then told me the dog should be put down!!!!! Knowing that the dog is not suffering. He then asked me to give the dog up to him so he could eventually replace him. I tried to come up with several ways for him to rectify the issue but all he wants is more money. This man is cold hearted and does not care about animals…… STAY AWAY!!! Cutler Bay Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Dog Breeders: Van Rossland kennel Cutler Bay, Florida

Oct 30 2014
National Credit Masters Global International Inc. Credit Repair Scam Waterbury Connecticut
Author: south windsor , Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Masters Waterbury, Connecticut

Oct 30 2014
Garcinia Advanced I called and cancelled autoship but you still get charged half price 38.71 If i lost any weight it's becaused i worked it off My bank account says Westminster CA Internet Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Celebrities: Garcinia Advanced Internet

Oct 30 2014
Jonmichael Moy jon Michael Moy He is not what he appaears. He is mentally unstable and has cheated his companies out of a fortune of false insurance claims toronto Internet
Author: Colleyville, Texas Media: Jonmichael Moy Internet

Oct 30 2014
CARDCASH INC. cardcash.com/abcgiftcards.com/ Didn't pay agreed upon price bait and switch. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!! ALEX IS A THIEF!!!! Brick New Jersey Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Bait-and-Switch: CARDCASH INC. Brick, New Jersey

Oct 30 2014
ESPOW Espow International Limited Non-Delivery of goods. No email contact. No updates. Invalid promises. Internet Author: Northampton, Pennsylvania Computer Dealers: ESPOW Internet

Oct 29 2014
AppBury Liars, Cheaters, Scam Artists San Fransisco California or Pakistan Internet Author: Irving, Texas Media: AppBury Internet

Oct 29 2014
AAA Price Rite Fencing | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. AAA Price Rite Fencing   FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! AAA Price Rite Fencing  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Hudson Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: AAA PRICE RITE FENCING | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. AAA Price Rite Fencing FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL HUDSON, Florida

Oct 29 2014
James G.H. Knight James Knight / DIgital Artists Agency SCAMMER / SCAM ARTIST CULVER CITY California Author: California News Media: James G.H. Knight CULVER CITY, California

Oct 29 2014
classmates.com memory lane fraudulently subscribed me to a half price three month trial. then charged full price for a renewal. internet Author: eureka, California Advertising / Deceptive: classmates.com Internet

Oct 29 2014
The Billing Center Time Customer Service, Inc. Money scam ficticious bill with no working phone contact Tampa Florida Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Media Outlets: The Billing Center Tampa, Florida

Oct 29 2014
Stericycle Clyde Sigert, Mysteryshops.com, Corporate Research International, Cheryl Horton Fraudulent Checks sent for Mystery Shops Internet Author: sugar hill, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Stericycle Internet

Oct 29 2014
garcinia-cambogia1000 GarciniaExtra Not worth the price Internet Author: brownsville, Texas Weightloss Programs: garcinia-cambogia1000 Internet

Oct 28 2014
Brenton Wombles elance.com Scam Ripoff Writers Beware! brenton wombles is a ripoff artist and owes me $700 for work I performed under his direction Internet Author: Los Angles, California Media: Brenton Wombles Internet

Oct 28 2014
Grazie Media Inc. - Matthew Furgiuele - SCAM ARTISTS Matthew Furgiuele will hire you, YELL at you and NEVER pay. The definition of a true THIEF. King City Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Grazie Media Inc. - Matthew Furgiuele King City, Ontario

Oct 28 2014
eqx equinoxglow rfe revitaliffruitex Charged full price for products when only said pay for S&h Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Internet Fraud: eqx equinoxglow Internet

Oct 28 2014
Betonline.ag Betonline.com Betting site online for different things like sports betting, playing porker overseas Nationwide Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada News Media: Betonline.ag Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
Brodie Food Mart I entered my credit card but when I pushed the Credit arrow it would not work. I had to go inside and the owner said he set it for me. Before going into the store I had pushed the button on the far left for regular as at $2.789. But when the owner manually reset it he must have set it on Premium. I noticed the the price $31.68 was too high for 9.6 gallons so I went back in and should him on my calculator what the price should have been. Then he told me that I pushed the premium button, which I absolutely did not. That button is on the far right. My right hand was full with my billfold and credit card. I used my left hand to push the regular button. I went back in and told the owner that I could not possibly have pushed that button, but he insisted that I did. He is running a scam by making a person come in and then he can reset the machine so that it is on premium instead of regular. I have never gotten gas there before and I certainly will never stop there again. Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Gas Stations: Brodie Food Mart Austin, , Texas