ROCK AUTO.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rock auto.com
There may be more specific results for "rock auto.com"
For more specific results for "rock auto.com"
Showing 1-25 of 4,725 Found Reports For more specific results for "rock auto.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Skin Serum Store Advertised product for $9.95 but charged my credit card $94.97 Skin Serum Store, Burbank. California Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Serum Store Internet

Jul 21 2017
DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Crystal Springs water DS Services Sparkletts and Alhambra Water Sierra Springs, Belmont Springs Kentwood Springs Mount Olympus Deep Rock Water WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET, STAY AWAY. THEY DONT CARE Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Tacoma, Washington Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
Sijtze Annema Rippoff!!!! Heavy Rock music Sold cds but did not send them Wijnandsrade Internet Author: Miami, Florida Dance Clubs: Sijtze Annema Rippoff!!!! Heavy Rock music Internet

Jul 17 2017
mineral simplicity A $ 4.96 trial I cancelled as soon as I ordered because I saw that I would be charged 89.95 withing 14 days. I was sent the product anyway. I called and was told I have no idea about your cancellation, if you return it you will have to pay shipping or you will get charged the full amount!  Harrisburg, PA PA Author: castle rock, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: mineral simplicity Internet

Jul 15 2017
Skyline Estimating Skyline Consultants, Inc.Skyline Estimating, Inc. Contractors beware. False promotional offer. Horribly inaccurate estimates. Refusal to refund. Don't use these guys Round Rock Texas Author: Moscow, Idaho Building Services: Skyline Estimating Round Rock, Texas

Jul 15 2017
AM PM ARCO GAS STATION/STORE Corner of Victoria & Rock Blvd Gas pumps inaccurate Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: AM PM ARCO GAS STATION/STORE Sparks, Nevada

Jul 13 2017
TxTag Txtag fees scam Austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Local Transportation: TxTag Austin, Texas

Jul 13 2017
Cardmember Service they sent me a Bogus check for 1,650.11 Fargo North Dakota Author: Flat Rock, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Cardmember Service Fargo, Nevada

Jul 12 2017
Monique CaseyKing False advertising.Had me motivated and broke me down. Easy pay.com Internet
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Cash Services: Monique CaseyKing Internet

Jul 08 2017
Arvest Central Mortgage Company Little Rock Arkansas What Does This Mean? Author: Hampton, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Arvest Central Mortgage Company Little Rock , Arkansas

Jul 07 2017
DermaFi Free Trial & Auto-Ship Scam Akron Ohio Author: Little Rock, Arkansas TV Advertisements: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Jul 06 2017
Perma Plate RIP OFF Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Perma Plate Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
CHIEF Z ZENITH VICEROY STELLAR or JOSE ALFREDO BARAJAS FRAUD, CRIMINIAL, INDUCEMENT, SOLICITATION or just TRASH! MEXICO OR CALIFORNIA Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: CHIEF , Zenith Viceroy Stellar Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Shaun Smith - attorney Email fraud, internet scam, outstanding debt claim Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Shaun Smith - attorney Internet

Jun 30 2017
Addict Gear XELOR Yellow night vision glasses internet Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Addict Gear Internet

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
government liquidation No keys at pickup time Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: round rock, Texas Motor Vehicle: government liquidation Internet

Jun 23 2017
Renu youth I bought a trial from renu that was to be $4.95 and $5.95...they charged me $85 and $89 Illinois Author: Rock Island, Illinois Skin Care: Renu youth IL

Jun 20 2017
Jack miller Miller exteriors, miller roofing, precision exteriors. Nightmare situation... Aurora Colorado Author: Castle rock, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Jack miller Aurora, Colorado

Jun 19 2017
Rock bottom costumes nighttime creations I purchased Gene Simmons replica dragon boots. On March 6. I haven't received boots and Barry Carr has been hostile to me. Farmington Kentucky Finally a resolution Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Rock bottom costumes Farmington , Kentucky

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Safe lite glass Nationwide Author: Big rock, Tennessee Employees: Safe lite glass Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet