Your Search | rock auto.com

1, Report #1319027

Jul 26 2016
Dave R. Porter David Ray Porter Dave Porter Dave Lenhar Red Rock Ripoff Lehi Utah
Author: Delta, Utah Questionable Activities: Dave R. Porter Internet

Jul 25 2016
Funtonia They promise,me that what i paid for would work on my type of phone and after I paid for it I found out it was not worth of money to find out it didn't work on my phone so I am saying please give me my money back Internet Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Funtonia Internet

Jul 23 2016
RockAuto.com RockAuto, Rock Auto Parts Poor Return Experience Support Bad Attatude Madison, Wisconsin 53719 Internet
Author: Clearwater, Florida Auto Parts: RockAuto.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Terry Moreland Michele Moreland, Moreland Mercantile Incompetent Scammers Castle Rock Colorado Update Author: Parker, Colorado Small Business Services: Terry Moreland Castle Rock, Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

6, Report #1292049

Jul 21 2016
Rick Salinas Pool builder scam artist. Cash flows on peoples nativity about pool construction round rock Texas Author: round rock, Texas Pool Builders: Rick Salinas round rock, Texas

Jul 21 2016
G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Sold me a car that I was told they would fix the next day they refused and said I sign the contact it's my problem. A week later found out the engine had been sealed to sale told them said it my problem period. Tampa Florida That Bondo Really Works! Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Auto Dealers: G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Newbridge college . Promise students education but you receive debt,personal guilt and a new way to pay your bills and a Newbridge loan for a school that is a scam Santa Ana California Author: Castle rock , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Newbridge college Santa Ana , California

Jul 20 2016
CarHop UAC Universal Acceptance Corporation 600% Interest Nationwide Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Dealers: CarHop Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Ebay user bettysstealsndeals bettysstealsndealsRobert Brightrobert.bright28@yahoo.comBILL Ferry Scammed me by returning a completely different pair of boots than I sent him Little Rock, AR ar
Author: Roswell, Georgia Internet Fraud: Ebay user bettysstealsndeals Internet

Jul 19 2016
ANS Eye Serum Survey Free Sample Eye Cream Scam Castle Rock Colorado Author: Florida Eye Care: ANS Investments LLC Castle Rock, Colorado

Jul 18 2016
Deep Rock Water Where's My Water - Charge without delivery Denver CO Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Bottled Water Delivery: Deep Rock Water Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
joes garage N. Little Rock Arkansas Author: bigelow, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: joes garage N. Little Rock , Arkansas

Jul 17 2016
Lending club private Approved loan text Internet Update Author: Little rock, Arkansas Loans: Lending club private Internet

Jul 09 2016
Dell Inc Dell.com, www.dell.com, Dell xPS8900, Dell Technologies Lemon Dell XPS desktop computer, had problems and issues within 2 weeks, they sent a refurbished monitor and refused to fix the real issue, cpu keeps crashing, Windows 8.1 disappeared Round Rock North Carolina
Author: Cary, North Carolina Computer Manufaturers: Dell Inc Round Rock, North Carolina

Jul 09 2016
Faithful real estate properties Decker Randolph Decker Randolph took 350 on 6/2/2016 to enter a bad credit first time home buyers program and on 6/10/2016 he ask for $300 dollars more for the down payment. And toward the principal of a loan that he was getting to buy a house in Tyler for me. All I want is my money back. He lied about everything.. He got my hopes up on a house that I really wanted. So he would buy the house for me and at a later date transfer the house into my name.. I'm devastated... I don't have money to be giving to him and he's not gonna help me.. Point blank.. He scAm me and I want my $650 back asap. Louisanna Louisanna Non Refundable Membership Fee Author: Little rock, Arkansas Tenants: Faithful real estate properties Internet

Jul 06 2016
Vita Luminance My Derma Restore, Regenelift, True Skin Putify Bought by phone from TV ad. Claimed 14 day trial and 100% satisfaction. billed $200 before trial period ended with no contact info to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Red Rock, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Vita Luminance Henderson, Nevada

Jul 06 2016
Big picture loans Red rock loans. Tribal land They sent me a flyer but started too fill but never finished I erased everything and something started to seem fishy so I looked it up and it was on here. Glad I never finished it Watersmeet Michigan Author: Asbury, Iowa Loans: Big picture loans Watersmeet, Michigan

Jul 06 2016
Global Telecom Doesn't pay sub- contractors for work performed Marlton New Jersey Author: Round Rock, Texas Telephone Companies: Global Telecom Marlton, New Jersey

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

Jun 29 2016
Rock Crest Gardens Don't get ripped off with your yard work!! Leaf blowing $760!! Newfields New Hampshire Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Landscaping: Rock Crest Gardens Newfields, New Hampshire

Jun 28 2016
zafarapharma, macromass, LegitDrugsale@gmail.com Many others and AVOID DANIEL JOUREZ liars, cheats , fraud, senior abusers does not say but speaks broken English Internet WELL THE IDIOT IS STILL DEMANDING Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: zafarapharma, macromass, LegitDrugsale@gmail.com Internet

Jun 22 2016
Bricks4kidz Franchise #435 Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This Camp was nothing more than expensive daycare. Aurora, Parker, Centennial & Castle Rock, CO Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Camps & Campgrounds: Bricks4kidz Internet

Jun 20 2016
Firestone unnecessary repairs refuse warranty Round Rock Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone Round Rock, Texas

25, Report #1312013

Jun 17 2016
Greg Sundem MedCare Finance, Mesa Pharmacy, Praxsyn Greg Sundem is a con man Castle Rock Colorado
Author: Bozeman, Montana Business Consultants: Greg Sundem Castle Rock, Colorado