ROCKSTAR SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rockstar subscription agency
There may be more specific results for "rockstar subscription agency"
For more specific results for "rockstar subscription agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Lunaluxe or Avalure Trial Subscription Hidden in Terms Huntington Beach Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Skin Care: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Won't cancel subscription Internet Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 20 2017
Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC BlueDolphin.com magtracker.com Unauthorized magazine subscription and credit card charge Stamford Connecticut Author: Palm Bay, Florida Internet Fraud: Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
Coastal Financial Services Collection Agency Scam Nationwide Author: Middletown, Delaware Collection Agency's: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Allumiderm Allumieye cream SCAM on subscription charge and trial period Costa Mesa California Author: Clackamas, Oregon Skin Care: Allumiderm Costa Mesa, California

Jul 20 2017
Mate1.com Illegal billing to my ccard after I cancelled my subscription, no email answers Mate1.com Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorney Generals: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Brown/Olcott, PLLC Collection agency masquerading as a Law Firm Tucson Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Collection Agency's: Brown/Olcott, PLLC Tucson, Arizona

Jul 19 2017
Intuit QuickBooks Monthly subscription Mountain View Nationwide Author: Encino, California Software: Intuit QuickBooks Nationwide

10, Report #197158

Jul 19 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. To Phil & Jay Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Insurance Agencies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 19 2017
Allumiderm Free trial offer, without showing full terms and policy. Charged $170 on my credit card. Called company and was told I did not cancel my subscription on time. California Internet Author: Comstock Park, Michigan Skin Care: Alliumiderm Internet

HIRED.com Job Placement Agency / Recruiters San Francisco California
Adding more insult... Author: Los Angeles, California Employment Services: HIRED.com San Francisco, California

Jul 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences Allumiere - Niuvella scam subscription service discised as free trial St Petersberg Florida Author: Racine, Wisconsin Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences St Petersberg, Florida

Jul 18 2017
HAPPY VILLA - DECOR ÉVASION SARL HAPPY VILLA ST BARTH DECEIPTFUL DISHONEST AGENCY IN ST BARTH St Barthélémy ST Barths Author: Monaco, Lodging: HAPPY VILLA - DECOR ÉVASION SARL St Barthélémy ,

Jul 18 2017
North Shore Agency 270 Spagnoli Rd, Ste110Melville NY 11747 Cashed my check 6/16/2017 and sent another collection letter on 7/11/17 for the same amount. Melville New York Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Passaic, New Jersey Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jul 18 2017
Neulift Skin Cream Unable to refund even within 14 day trail subscription period. Fountain Valley California Author: Waukegan, Illinois Skin Care: Neulift Skin Cream Fountain Valley, California

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 16 2017
Scream box Makes it extremely difficult to cancel subscription Couldn't find them Nationwide Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Scream box Arizona

Jul 16 2017
Bass Smasher offers extra product but gets you sign up for subscription instead... at an out rageous price Internet Author: Holt, Missouri Fishing: Bass Smasher Internet

Jul 14 2017
YP.com YP the real yellow pages My agency agreement signed contract was not paid commission for the last 10 months Irvine Nationwide Author: Lake Forest , California Advertising Agencies: YP.com Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
cs fashion Trial Subscription Fraud Santa Barbara California Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cs fashion Santa Barbara, California

Jul 13 2017
Briggs law firm United personal loan Collection agency Internet Author: Texas Collection Agency's: Briggs law firm Internet

Jul 13 2017
Zurple Refuse to cancel subscription and continue charging you. San Diego, CA. California Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adoption Agencies: Zurple Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Healthy Pekingese puppies NA Con game on Buying Puppies Silver Spring Maryland Author: San Antonio, Texas Adoption Agency: Healthy Pekingese puppies Silver Spring, Maryland

Jul 12 2017
Jelingu Limited Misrepresented themelves a branding agency, turns out to be an (uneducated) one-man show. London Internet Author: London, Consulting: Jelingu Limited Internet