Your Search | rockstar subscription agency

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Transunion sneaky monthly subscription cost without visible disclaimer Internet Author: Edinburg, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Aug 23 2016
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Williams & Fudge Collections Agency SCAM reporting inaccurate information Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Williams & Fudge Collections Agency Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 22 2016
Lgbs Collections Agency Stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Gretna, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Lgbs Collections Agency Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Infusionsoft sends customers to collection agency for expired credit card. Internet
Author: NYC, New York Internet Services: Infusionsoft Internet

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Brown Agency, Wilhelmenia Austin, Wilhelmenia Brown AUSTIN Texas Author: Houston, Texas Modeling Agencies: Brown Agency AUSTIN , Texas

Aug 16 2016
NORTH SHORE AGENCY PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO ARCHAEOLOGY MAGAZINE OR BE TURNED OVER TO A COLLECTION AGENCY. MELVILLE New York Author: METAIRIE, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: NORTH SHORE AGENCY MELVILLE, New York

Aug 15 2016
Aargon collection agency inc. This agency is calling me said i owe them but when i ask to send the statement they are rude and threatened to report it to my credit. They repeatedly call and harrass and rude.I never owe anything and they continue to call and lie saying it was a medical bill that i owe from my upper extremities injury but i didnt have injury.They are so rude and I told them why dont you send me an official statement, but they wont send any, but they want me to give them my credit card number and everytime they call the amount of my so called debt changes.. Las vegas Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: Aargon collection agency inc. Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2016
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
International Magazine Jackie Flynn Publisher, International Living Subscription to International Magazine, the promise of not selling my email address, and subsequent scam offers from the company Internet Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: International Magazine Internet

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 14 2016
Vita Complexion VitaComplexion Creme la Miracle Beauty Samples LLC Sneaky Monthly Subscription sales Nationwide Author: Trotwood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Vita Complexion Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
tryrevitalizeskincream, Repair Skin Plus, Brilliance Skin Forever Sample purchase becomes $90 a month subscription (only in very smalll light grey print at the bottom of the page) Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Home HealthCare: tryrevitalizeskincream Internet

16, Report #1321905

Aug 11 2016
Homeaway VRBO VRBO cancelled my subscription WITHOUT EXPLANATION, refuses to say WHY IN WRITING OR ON PHONE! Internet Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Lodging: Homeaway Internet

Aug 10 2016
Publishers Marketing Bureau PMB scalps magazine subscription prices to naive seniors Norfolk Virginia Author: Daphne, Alabama Telemarketers: Publishers Marketing Bureau Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 10 2016
The Josey Agency - Samuel J. Crews Josey Agency ,Samuel Josey Crews,  charged $3,000 to provide publicity for a book..then did NOTHING and KEPT the money. Atlanta Georgia Author: New York City, New York Media: The Josey Agency Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Cyclebar, CycleBar Franchising, Spynergy Consulting Services, CycleBar Cycling Studio, Fox News, Fox & Friends YOU NEED OT PAY YOUR MODELS Cincinnati Nationwide How can we help? We are sorry that your employer, Push Models, L.L.C. d/b/a PUSH Marketing & Promotions a/k/a PUSH Agency, refuses to pay you! Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Cyclebar Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFIARS KEEPS CALLING ME STATING THEY ARE COMING TO GET ME WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT IN TOW. WONT TELL ME WHY EXCEPT I OWE $$. I TOLD THEM I OWE NO ONE. CHECK MY CREDIT REPORT BUDDY, THEY CURSE AT ME AND NOW THEY ARE CALLING MY ELDERLY PARENTS. THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEY ARE A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. Nationwide Author: greenport, New York Collection Agencies: DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFIARS Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. TCS, Inc. Fraudulent Collection Agency Scottsdale Arizona Author: Sherman Oaks, California Physicians: Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 07 2016
pa aes pennysylvania higher education agency We have been paying on student loan since 2013 we pay 55.00 weekly never missed a payment i recently bwecame disable and contacted people to have my loan dismissed pa aes had my loan still in default i contacted them and said why is my loan in default i have never missed a payment they said because i did not sign that last bit of paperwokrk  harrisburg pennsylvania Nationwide Author: cleveland , Ohio Loans: pa aes Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Auto Service Agency Keep sending letters stating that i will lose my auto warranty Didnt state Nationwide What Exactly Is The Ripoff? Author: Oakland Park, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto Service Agency Nationwide

25, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet