Your Search | rockstar subscription agency

Apr 23 2014
car registration.org car registration Easy Guide I typed the email address to the local DMV office that was on my renewal postcard. The link I chose took me to this site. I was under the assumption that I was renewing my vehicle registration. I gave them my credit card number and when it wasn't the same amount as on my card, I did some more checking. I did not see the notice at the top that they were not with any government agency. I was totally mislead. I tried going to the address they offered for a refund. The site would not open. internet Idaho Author: CALDWELL, Idaho DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: car registration.org internet, Idaho

Apr 23 2014
sunrise student loan Bruce I heard the advertisement over the radio, and it sounded great I thought this would be a turn around for me! I got in touch with the agency in january.We talked about my possible options, and he called me several if times.I gave him a calk back around february and made the payment! I heard from him twice , he suppose to send me documents to sign and havent receive them yet!! Everytime I call to speak to someone it go straight to bruce voicemail it been two months since I spoke to someone if I cant get any assistance, I would like my money back thanks! phoenix Arizona Author: Arkansas Corrupt Companies: sunrise student loan phoenix, Arizona

Apr 22 2014
Simpson & Scott (Employment Agency) Anne Scott ALERT ALERT SIMPSON & SCOTT IS A FRONT FOR IDENTITY THEFT (HACKER) Internet Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Simpson & Scott (Employment Agency) Internet

Apr 22 2014
First Advantage SBS FADV Cant change how credit reporting agency reports address - no reason to deny application Indianapolis Indiana Author: Virginia Home Based Business: First Advantage SBS Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 19 2014
Raquel Longley Time Talent Agency Scam Alert , Total Fraud , Beware of Raquel Longley , with her Time Talent Agency you will pay thousands of dollars for nothing Houston Texas Author: Limassol , Alabama Corrupt Companies: Raquel Longley Houston, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Star Entertainment Lefteris and Laura Choriambus Scam Agency not paying and bullying Entertainers Pafos, Other
Author: England, Bars Lounges & Clubs: Star Entertainment Pafos, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Spyhunter / Enigma Incorrectly renewed my subscription and charged my Visa $39.99 without my permission. Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Spyhunter / Enigma Internet

Apr 17 2014
Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet Author: Hicksville, New York Loans: Pepper cash Internet

Apr 17 2014
Chris Poole, Chris Poole from Shades music is just a sleaze, Chris poole and the Shades,Chris poole is a pervert, The shades Agency, Shades Music uk, Shades Music Birmingham, shades entertainment Pervert, liar, user, pretends to be a music agent to lure females into his perverted world Birmingham Internet
Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Chris Poole Internet

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
WebVitamins Fraudulent subscription not authorized Windsor Connecticut Author: College Place, Washington Questionable Activities: WebVitamins Windsor, Connecticut

Apr 16 2014
Titan Model Talent Titan Models, http://titanmodeltalent.com/, Fake Modeling Agency, Model Scam Long Island, New Faces, Hauppauge New York Author: Commack, New York Modeling Agencies: Titan Model Talent Hauppauge, New York

Apr 15 2014
Christine Judge Agency Does Not Pay You, Steals Your Applications, Waste of Your Time Jackson Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Insurance Agencies: Christine Judge Agency Jackson, Mississippi

Apr 15 2014
CANADIAN DOMONION HOMES - ELI LEVINSON - MARILYN PORRAS RIP-OFF COMPANY- A TOTAL FRAUD - ALERT DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS AGENCY NEVER!!! Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Civil Rights Violators: CANADIAN DOMONION HOMES Mississauga , Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
State Farm Insurance Rochester NY Myra Cuff Agency Like A Good Nieghbor: More Like A Neighboring Enemy Rochester New York Author: West Henrietta, New York Unusual Rip-Off: State Farm Insurance Rochester NY Rochester , New York

Apr 14 2014
Barbara Park Boulder County Social Services Kept my child in custody charging thousands of dollars after court determined my child LIED. Boulder Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Adoption Agency: Barbara Park Select State/Province

Apr 13 2014
Discount Tires Mesa AZ In 2001 i purchased a set of tire's from Discount tire on payments .I not only made all my payments i payed them off early to save on the intrest fee's. Last year i start getting calls from a collection agency saying i owed them the ENTIRE amount. even if i had not payed them in full they cant come after you a decade and a half later .If i kept every single receipt for CLOSED accts decade's later id be on that show Hoarders .Ive heard this is one of the latest scams to get people to pay up to protect their credit because im sure most people don't keep paperwork for something they paid off 13 yrs later mesa Arizona Author: Apache jct, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Discount Tires Mesa AZ mesa , Arizona

Apr 12 2014
CONVERGENT fraud collection agency HOUSTON Texas Author: nashville, Tennessee Collection Agencies: CONVERGENT HOUSTON , Texas

Apr 11 2014
NCS Law Group (manager@stainternational.net) Matt Williams,Sr. Investigation OfficerNCS Law Group. Collection Agency trying to collect on an acct. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Collection Agencies: NCS Law Group (manager@stainternational.net) Internet

Apr 11 2014
Global Vitamax Vitamax, Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia, VitamaxGarcinia, JRM Marketing Solutions, Globaltek Distribution Services Extorted $89.95 for undisclosed reoccurring purchase following free sample. No indication this was a subscription when sample was ordered or that there was a 14day time limit to cancel. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Global Vitamax Internet

Apr 11 2014
AFNI, INC Collection agency called with a debt with AT&T, my TV/Internet/Phone supplier. Agent had specific information from my account Somewhere in Illinois. Illinois Author: McKinney, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AFNI, INC Illinois

Apr 10 2014
The Readers Club They are telling me i subscribed for 5 years of magazines. i have never done a such subscription and they said i am being charged 9.99 a month on my card. this is the second time they have called me to try to get my card number age and social security number. somewhere in California Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: The Readers Club Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
credit solutions collection agency Mark processing manager Harrassing san diego California Author: clinton , Washington Collection Agencies: credit solutions collection agency san diego, California

Apr 10 2014
Sunshine productions modeling agency Norm sunshine Complete fraud and modeling scam. STAY AWAY!! Arlington Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling Agencies: sunshine productions Arlington, Texas

Apr 09 2014
qpid network--- Idates Asia and Chnlove and Charming Dates fake ladies and huge fraud --one agency in Phillipines caught and in court now hong kong Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Dating Services: qpid network Internet