Your Search | rockstar subscription agency

Sep 28 2016
GURL MEDIA Scammer! Unauthorize charges on monthly subscription London Internet Author: Orange, California Media: GURL MEDIA Internet

Sep 26 2016
Friends Of Horses They are LIARS!! Centennial Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Adoption Agency: Friends Of Horses Centennial, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Just Answer Just Answer and unauthorized Subscription San Francisco Internet Author: Novato, California Consulting: Just Answer Internet

Sep 22 2016
Rockstar Subscription Agency Incident Occured June 29th 2016, I was sold Cycle Magazine, then Cancelled it three days Later. I never heard a thing from this company Nor Had I recieved the Magazine it is now three months later, No refund had been sent either Gloversville New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Gloversville, New York

Sep 22 2016
North Shore Agency-NS5 Attempting to collect $10 for a subscription to THE NATION, a journal I do not remember having seen. Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005 New York Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005, New York

Sep 20 2016
Thomas C. Cox Cox Consulting Student Loan Management and Collection Agency Deceptive Practices Winfield Illinois
Author: Navasota, Texas Collection Agencies: Thomas C. Cox Winfield, Illinois

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Southwest Credit Fraudulent Collection Agency - Picks people at random and sends bills with no information not given Texas Author: ft. myers, Florida Credit Services: Southwest Credit not given, Texas

Sep 16 2016
Visitation Log Will not cancel subscription San Antonio Internet
Author: Dublin , Ohio Internet Services: Visitation Log Internet

Sep 15 2016
International Living Magazine Subscription Renewal Tricks Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Media Outlets: International Living Magazine Internet

Sep 14 2016
Hearst Magazines Hearst Communications Tricked into magazine subscription New York New York Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Hearst Magazines New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Zenco Collects RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zenco Collections LLC, dedicated to customer satisfaction and is devoted to solving past credit issues with current financial tools.  Zenco Collections makes settlement offers and payment arrangements to thousands of consumers worldwide.  Zenco Collects strives to make debt repayment as simple as possible, with terms you can live with.  Zenco Collections has relieved thousands of difficult situations for consumers and will continue to strive to help consumers needing help with their financial well-being. Zenco has over 75 years of experience in Nationwide Collection Services. Zenco is a Premier Collection Agency dedicated to improving the financial performance of clients.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Collection Agencies: Zenco Collects TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. ZENCO is committed to increasing client’s collection recovery in a highly professional and ethical manner while building trust in a long term relationship based on integrity and proven success. Zenco’s business philosophy is based on years of experience understanding every client’s business needs, implementing solutions that resolve collection issues while increasing client’s revenue. Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
money map report money map press info charged for a subscription I did not order maryland baltimore Regarding your Cancellation... Author: llano, California Credit Card Fraud: money map report Maryland

Sep 13 2016
Tri North Lighting Inc. dba Made incorrect claims about shipping product, sent different product from advertised, ignored my request to send me a prepaid shipping label so I could return product. After they lost a Citibank merchant dispute, they falsely reported me to a collections agency. East Amherst New York Author: Alameda, California Home & Garden Stores: East Amherst, New York

Sep 11 2016
Vast Bridges / Peak Sales Agency / Kevin Conner Broadband Search, Blaze Wifi, Hughesnet, Exede, DirecTV, Dish Network, Wireseek, Century Link, Frontier, and many others. Vast Bridges, Best Place to Commit White Collar Fraud Jacksonville Florida
Crooks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Service Providers: Vast Bridges / Peak Sales Agency / Kevin Conner Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 10 2016
12:22 PM Used fraudulent technique to get me to renew subscription. Involved a dead friend. Internet Author: Midway, Georgia Internet Fraud: Internet

Sep 10 2016
Pristine Agency Jonathan Drake (representatives) Customer service, no available hotels in the area of interest, no call backs Henderson Nevada Author: San Pablo, California Tours & Excursions: Pristine Agency Internet

Sep 09 2016
Liberty uship delivery agency Petsafe International delivery courier service Scammed me out of $400 for a teacup pomeranian puppy 10 weeks old Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: arab, Alabama Air Travel: Liberty uship delivery agency Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Sep 06 2016
Skin Noir / Custmer Support merchant location 8889923053 NV - Continuity/subscription merchants category Responded to ad for sample of 2 products for 4.95 Internet Author: Roanoke, Texas Eye Care: Skin Noir / Custmer Support Internet

Sep 06 2016
Lash Serum Plus Celeblash I tried the sample size of the product which i agreed to pay &7.75, and i was charged $149.95 of subscription and another $89.95 for a recurrent shipping, when I called they said in the trial offer were terms and conditions that conveniently were omit because when i placed my rial order once i provide my credit car information, the link got lost and i even did not received conformation of my transaction. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Baldwin, New York Beauty Salons: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Sep 05 2016
Spokeo I am been charged often on my bank account for like uses n monthly payments since April i just noticed it reading my banks statements ok i need u to go back n refund me my money back i never registered n never used that thing of spokeo ok pleaas investigate n do ur job n return my money to my bank account soon but please do something or else i will go n make a police report n report it to the bank to thanks Riverside Internet Spokeo Subscription Author: Riverside, California $$ REWARDS Offered: SPOKEO Internet

Sep 01 2016
Rockstar Energy Drink Derick Conniving and manipulative Internet Author: ABQ, New Mexico Employment Services: Rockstar Energy Drink Internet

Aug 30 2016
Magazine publishers service I discontinued the subscription months ago when I became unemployed but they just won't give it up Montreal Quebec Author: Trenton , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Magazine publishers service Montreal Quebec ,