Your Search | rockstar subscription agency

Nov 16 2016
Nutrafocus Intelligex Nutrafocus gets you to try free samples and then continues to draft your account for $ 89.97 monthly even if you can your subscription. They make it very difficult to return unwanted products by only listing an obsure address in PA. Make it very difficult to access company until there is an 888 number on your credit card. Lacote, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Jackson, Mississippi Supplemental Health Programs: Nutrafocus Intelligex Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
Driver Support You Don't Need to Know you are Buying a Subscription Austin Texas Author: Bellevue, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Driver Support Austin, Texas

Nov 15 2016
Beauty Hub Coyanco; X Power Detox;T-Complex Internet Subscription Scam - supplements/vitamins Wilmington, Tampa, Dallas Delaware, Florida, Texas Author: Phoenix, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Beauty Hub Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 15 2016
I am Pr agency Olivia I am pr agency ripped me off of money they never came through with there promises and Olivia was very unprofessional after she took my money. New York Internet Author: Front Royal, Virginia Art Galleries: I am Pr agency Internet

Nov 14 2016
Superior consulting services rental agency front. takes your money, gives you false rentals and gives the run around. Rowland heights California Author: paramount, California Realtors: Superior consulting services Rowland heights , California

Nov 14 2016
Bella Vita Belle Vita instant lift, Bella Vita Collagen Serum, Mooieyecream, Captaluxskinserum BUYER BEWARE -- trick $97 monthly subscription either AZ or CA Internet Author: Agoura Hills, California Eye Care: Bella Vita Internet

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
eforms.org Free -- in exchange for your credit card information and signing up for their trial subscription Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Legal Services: eforms.org Internet

Nov 10 2016
Aargon agency inc I paid off an old debt and it came back with another debt collector !! Aragon can't find my payment I know I paid Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sacramento , California Accounting: Collection Agency's: Aargon agency inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Nov 10 2016
Fort Worth Star Telegram Subscription Rip-Off Fort Worth Texas Star reneged on BBB agreement Author: Fort Worth, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Fort Worth Star Telegram Fort Worth, TX

Nov 05 2016
www.seniorsoulmates.com seniorsoulmates site has also not been accessible to me since Oct 2016 This senior singles site has not accessible over a month as of oct 2016 now; though having a paid subscription...in unknown city...# is 1-877-226-3283. Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Internet Service Providers: www.seniorsoulmates.com Internet

Nov 01 2016
UAVSA UAV Systems Assocation UAVSA Takes Fees for Nothing. Cannot Cancel Subscription Los Angeles California Author: Alabaster, Alabama Internet Fraud: UAVSA Internet

Oct 31 2016
Lyon Marketing Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC, legitimate, honest and dedicated talent agency. Lyon Marketing Group takes pride in 100% talent commitment and personal goal setting and success plans in the entertainment industry.*UPDATE: Lyon Marketing Group LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lyon Marketing Group LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Consumer Confusion Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design for me newport news, Virginia

Oct 30 2016
LABOR USA EMPLOYMENT AGENCY Deceptive and Dishonest Boca Raton FL
Liars Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Customer Leads: LABOR USA EMPLOYMENT AGENCY Internet

Oct 28 2016
Lyon Marketing Group LLC Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC dedicated to developing, marketing, managing and launching models' and actors' careers. Lyon Marketing Group provides casting directors with the most professional and polished talent for hire. Lyon Marketing Group is dedicated to customers' satisfaction and take pride in catering to our talents needs, casting directors, and to all that hire LMG for any creative concept or project. Lyon Marketing Group knows that it can be nerve-wracking as a new face model or actor when starting in the entertainment industry; that is why Lyon Marketing Group LLC has opened its doors to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program so that their professional team could come into their business to observe and verify that Lyon Marketing Group is a legitimate trusted talent agency and business to hire for all your marketing needs. Lyon Marketing Group LLC has made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction and want all potential new faces and customers feel confident and secure when they choose Lyon Marketing Group LLC. Lyon Marketing Group's main mission is to “put the ethics back into the industry!”
Author: Tempe, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design & more Newport News , Virginia

Oct 28 2016
FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE P.O.BOX 6093, HARLAN, IA 51593-1593 UNWANTED MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION HARLAN Iowa Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE HARLAN, Iowa

Oct 25 2016
Internet Order, LLc Unwanted/unknown enrollment in CD language course subscription Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Shoreline, Washington Language: Internet Order, LLc Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 23 2016
RIVERSIDE TRANSIT AGENCY UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICES Riverside California Author: Moreno valley, California Government Services: RIVERSIDE TRANSIT AGENCY Riverside, California

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
Trader4.life Matt White binary option trader.............. took subscription money and never refunded after repeated requests Author: Garwood, New Jersey Financial Education: Trader4.life Internet

Oct 21 2016
Zinio Two Years of Magazine Subscription Erased From Ipad App Internet Problem Resolved Author: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Zinio Internet

Oct 18 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Inventory Not Updating/Subscription Cost More Huntington Beach California Author: Eastpointe,, Michigan On-Line Business: Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Internet

Oct 17 2016
Rockstar Subscriptions Rip off- took $60 and never delivered National Nationwide Author: Dayton , Ohio Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscriptions Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
RenttoOwn.org www.yourrent2own.com www.irealtyedge.com find.renttoown.org www.myrenttoown.com SCAM Subscription Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Realtors: Rent to Own . org Internet