Your Search | rockstar subscription agency

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
ADWERX Renewed subscription without consent Durham North Carolina Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising Agencies: ADWERXS Durham, North Carolina

Dec 28 2016
Taxamize tax agency Internet Author: Georgia Advertising Agencies: Taxamize Internet

Dec 27 2016
Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage NAMBLA Member Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage NAMBLA Member litsed my home, did not sell it and sent me an invoice for his commission and marketing for $15,000.00 with a threat to turn it over to a collection agency Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Dec 27 2016
Horizonte Paralelo This travel agency stole copyrighted materials from another company. Unprofessional behavior Malaga Author: New Jersey Travel Agencies: Horizonte Paralelo Malaga,

Dec 26 2016
Rockstar Games, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., Grand Theft Auto Online Banned Account with No Explination and Took Money New York New York
Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Internet Fraud: Rockstar Games New York, New York

Dec 24 2016
Trumbull Insurance Agency Overcharging of insurance premiums and attempt of extorting payment after cancellation Hartford Ct No.. Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Car Insurance: Trumbull Insurance Agency Connecticut

Dec 23 2016
Beatstars Seemo Media Group Charging Sign Up Fees & Automatically Cancelling Subscription Without Refund Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: Beatstars Internet

Dec 23 2016
SeniorSoulmates Dating Site for Seniors Paid my subscription in August and I haven't been able to logon to the website. Internet Author: Cherryville, North Carolina Dating Services: SeniorSoulmates Dating Site for Seniors Internet

Dec 23 2016
Neutratone I was only paid the shipping and then they charged to me $120 in my bank account without my consent Internet Customer Care Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Neutratone Internet

Dec 22 2016
MGR Talent Agency LLC Melissa Morehead Agent Sketchy operation warning Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Modeling & Talent Agencies: MGR Talent Agency LLC Albuquerque , New Mexico

Dec 22 2016
Kittensforadoption.us They said that I must pay for a kitten before they would deliver it Delivery service was in Manhattan Internet Author: Vernon , Connecticut Adoption Agency: Kittensforadoption.us Internet

Dec 21 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
These trial purchases are a subscription based service Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Dec 21 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Inventory Not Updating/Subscription Cost More Huntington Beach California Customer Service Did Help Me Author: Eastpointe,, Michigan On-Line Business: Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Internet

Dec 21 2016
Andrea Williams Insurance Agency Farmer's Insurance Did not pay me my wages earned. Euless Texas Author: Euless, Texas Insurance Agencies: Andrea Williams Insurance Agency Euless, Texas

Dec 21 2016
Betterhelp site mental health site they said the trial was free and you won't be charged for subscription. and just a week later they charges 140 pounds from my card even though i didnt use it. i emailed them for refund and they won't reply. Sunnyvale California
Refund granted Author: Hatfield,, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Betterhelp site Sunnyvale, California

Dec 20 2016
The Bolt Agency Premier Image Agency *BEWARE*Unprofessional, failure to pay employees Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Employment Services: The Bolt Agency Denver, Colorado

Dec 19 2016
Hgtv Subscription Internet Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hgtv Internet

Dec 19 2016
Reportlinker Scam, stay away! Charging you for monthly subscription when you buy a single report! Internet Your experience of ReportLinker Author: Internet On-Line Business: Reportlinker Internet

Dec 19 2016
En Vogue Model & Talent Agency Sarah Bennett Khan This agency is not a SAG, AFTRA, or ATA franchised agency. Illegitimate. Multiple Address Changes Kentucky Retraction of Original Complaint Author: Somerset, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: En Vogue Model & Talent Agency Kentucky

Dec 18 2016
Scream Entertainment LLC Advertised free month of movies. Charged my bank account instead. I cancelled my subscription and was promised a full refund as I never used their services. I received no refund. BEVERLY HILLS CALIFORNIA Author: Reno, Nevada Video Stores: Scream Entertainment LLC Internet

Dec 17 2016
NETFLIX NETFLIX VIOLATES OWN TERMS OF SERVICE FOR MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION ACCESS Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Services: NETFLIX Internet

Dec 17 2016
Agency Arizona The Agency Arizona Asked for money for stuff no other professional agency has asked for. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, Alabama Modeling Agencies: Agency Arizona Arizona

Dec 16 2016
Scream Entertainment, LLC The company still bills me after subscription cancellation. Beverly Hills California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Theaters: Scream Entertainment, LLC Internet

Dec 14 2016
Satin Youth EXQUISITE FAC FREE TRIAL IS NOT FREE. You are deceptively signed up and charged for more month after month after month. Or your subscription is accidently not cancelled. The product DOES NOT work. St George Utah Author: Avondale, Arizona Medical Supplies: Satin Youth Internet