ROCKSTAR SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rockstar subscription agency
There may be more specific results for "rockstar subscription agency"
For more specific results for "rockstar subscription agency"
Showing 26-50 of 10,055 Found Reports For more specific results for "rockstar subscription agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 10 2017
Marc D Wasserman , AAA Collection Agency threaten to ruin credit with scam based on cars that have been sold ANAHEIM California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Towing: Marc D Wasserman , AAA Collection Agency ANAHEIM, California

May 10 2017
lvnv not sure collections agency las vegas las vegas nevada Author: portsmouth, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: lvnv las vegas, nevada

May 10 2017
Debt Mediation Services John Cage Cindy White Claiming to have bought a debt from some loan agency for pay day loan service over 7 or 8 years ago, but not stating from who. Jacksonville Florida Author: Oakland, California Loans: Debt Mediation Services Internet

May 09 2017
Travel office agency/sufia james they said i need to pay may visa pay this pay that united kingdom london Author: philippines, Other Collection Agency's: Travel office agency

May 09 2017
ForeignExpats.com aka BeijingTeach aka Rosie Tang China ESL aka New Life ESL aka New Worl ESL aka Golden Bridge Education, aka Golden Bridge English, aka Golden Bridge ESL aka Rebecca Tang, Eric WInder, David Valley, Derick Yazwa & Serbian fugitive China Job Scam Recruiters & Unlicensed HR Agency that skims 50% of TEFL Teacher salaries Beijing Internet
Author: Beijing, Alabama Con Artists: ForeignExpats.com aka BeijingTeach aka Rosie Tang Internet

31, Report #1371942

May 08 2017
TME*W09JNO*FAMHNDYM forced subscription Nationwide Author: Glen Allen, Virginia News Media: TME*W09JNO*FAMHNDYM Nationwide

May 05 2017
Smilebox Signed up for a 7 day free trial....got charged $47 and some change.....just cancelled my subscription...requested a refund...got nothing....called the phone number...its disconnected...i just want my money back. Nationwide Author: Anchorage , Alaska Cash Services: Smilebox Nationwide

May 05 2017
manhattanbigrooms.com 1501 Broadway, Times Square & 132 West 31 Street, by Madison Square Garden : Room Agency Scammer New York New York Author: Queens, New York Realtors: manhattanbigrooms.com New York, New York

May 04 2017
Jersey City Parking Authority Useless government agency - JERSEY CITY New Jersey Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Jersey City Parking Authority

May 04 2017
Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC GAT Law Firm Would not identify as a debt collection agency Eugene Oregon Author: Salem, Oregon Collection Agency's: Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC Eugene, Oregon

May 02 2017
Dom Ramirez Pixel and Line, Vynyl, Terrible Web Development Agency using Bait and Switch Tactics Boise, ID, Los Angeles Internet Boise, ID Internet Author: Idaho Computer Programmers: Dom Ramirez Internet

May 02 2017
AON Affinity Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company,Travel Practice,AONAffinity Insurance Services, Inc.AIS Affinity Insurance Agency Purchased Trip Insurance from AON Affinity, wife was hospitalized and AON refused to cover our claim. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM AON Garden City New York Author: Marietta, Georgia Travel Services: AON Affinity Garden City, New York

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

May 01 2017
Regional Mediation Bureau Zombie Debt Fraud Agency Willful Violations FCRA - BEWARE Miami Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: Regional Mediation Bureau Miami, Florida

May 01 2017
Dom Rameriz, Pixel and Line, Vynyl Terrible Web Development Agency using Bait and Switch Tactics Boise, ID, Los Angeles Internet Author: Idaho Computer Programmers: Dom Rameriz Internet

Apr 30 2017
Dads are awesome Noad Entered me into a monthly subscription without my knowledge or approval Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys General: Dads are awesome Internet

Apr 29 2017
SUPERMALTESE BERNARD BILUDA53 ELM ST. #3 BOSTON MASSACHUSSETS they said its refundable but never refunded me when i cancel the transactions because i found out that their shipping agency is a scammer skypetmovers.com massachussets Internet
Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Dog Catchers: SUPERMALTESE Internet

Apr 29 2017
Lighthouse Nursing Agency Lindsey INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS BE READY TO BE SCAMMED AND CHEATED. Perry Georgia Author: Maine Employment Services: Lighthouse Nursing Agency Perry, Georgia

Apr 28 2017
HALSTEAD THE TERM DUAL AGENCY...SHOULD BE EXPLAINED BY YR AGENT WHO IS DOUBLE DEALING NEW YORK CITY 10065 Internet Author: charlottesville, Virginia Realtors: HALSTEAD Internet

Apr 28 2017
Nexacell Adaptive Eye Complex I ordered the free trial of anti wrinkle cream and eye cream that did not specify that it also was a subscription of $97.37 . I called and cancelled the trial for the anti aging cream and three days later I was charged for the eye cream . That I had no idea was a subscription and when I talked to them when I cancelled they had no mention of the other subscription. And told me too bad I can't send it back for a refund.  Internet Author: FRIENDSWOOD, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Nexacell Internet

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
Jacoby & Mullins Group Inc. VERNON WILLIAMS COLLECTION AGENCY THAT STEALS CLIENTS MONEY Port St. Lucie Florida Jacoby & Mullins does right by it's clients Author: VERO BEACH, California Collection Agency's: Jacoby & Mullins Group Inc. Port St. Lucie, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
M2 MEDIA GROUP UNAUTHORIZED MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION STAMFORD Connecticut Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Miscellaneous Companies: M2 MEDIA GROUP STAMFORD, Connecticut

Apr 27 2017
Aragon Agency Inc Invalid collections and hitting my credit report!! Scam! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Aragon Agency Inc Las Vegas , Nevada