Your Search | roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia

Sep 26 2016
Conway Vanlines (Miami, FL) SCAM! Doubled our price, left with 1/2 our things, other 1/2 never delivered Miami Florida Author: Indio, California Moving Companies: Conway Vanlines (Miami, FL) Miami, Florida

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 24 2016
volunteer energy signed me up with out my knowledge ohio They cant... Author: Vermilion, Ohio Employment Services: volunteer energy

Sep 24 2016
Great Journeys Has not delivered order in 3 weeks Spring Hill Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Travel Services: Great Journeys Internet

Sep 24 2016
IMOBILEAPPS LLC Jay Landingham Theif. Liar. Crook. Took my money and never delivered actual App. Lots of hard work and money gone. Melbourne Beach Internet Florida Author: Melbourne Beach, Florida Websites: IMOBILEAPPS LLC Internet

Sep 22 2016
@FlyestKicks A.J. Peterson A.J. Peterson @FlyestKicks FlyestKicks Flyest Kicks flykicksaj@aol.com Unknown Internet Author: Encino, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: @FlyestKicks Internet

Sep 21 2016
michaelkorsoutlet.com Delivered an unauthentic Michael Kors purse and handle broke a week later Unknown Internet
Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: michaelkorsoutlet.com Internet

Sep 20 2016
Atomic deals Never delivered items purchased Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Atomic deals Internet

Sep 19 2016
NFL17Coin I ordered some nfl 17 coins from nfl17coin.com and it was never delivered Chicago Internet
Author: Texas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: NFL17Coin Internet

Sep 18 2016
NINGBO YILUDA AUTO PRODUCTS CO.,LTD NINGBO YILUDA AUTO PRODUCTS CO.,LTDbellright.com tyredoctor.net yiluda4x4.comBerliYiluda, Ningbo Bellright Tool-manufacture Co.,Ltd(Factory) Ningbo Hanker Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd(Trading Company) 宁波贝尔莱特工具有限公司 Took my money and delivered products and do not work. It is absolute garbage, impossible to make work and I am sure they just steal peoples money Ningbo 315100 Internet Author: Syosset, New York Auto manufactures: NINGBO YILUDA AUTO PRODUCTS CO.,LTD Internet

Sep 18 2016
lugano furniture they took my money and delivered the wrong furniture parmaus New Jersey Author: cald well, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: lugano furniture parmaus, New Jersey

Sep 17 2016
Claire Merrison. Claire-Alice- in- wonderland Claimed parcel undelivered but proof from parcel force that delivered cost to me items £30 postage £12:99 eBay Wales Wales united kingdom
Author: Spalding, Other Auctions: Claire Merrison Internet

Sep 17 2016
911 Tree Sevice Victor Del Castillo Eric Del Castillo John Del Castillo Victor had been signing up contracts without h home owners in the San Diego area. He will always quote an estimate at a lower price than his competitors. It always a guarantee that he gets the contract signed and always will ask for half of the payment before starting the job. He either will not complete the job or he'll just do partial work and leave the property. He will keep the customers money without completing the job. Spring valley California
Author: La Mesa , California Landscaping: 911 Tree Sevice Spring valley , California

Sep 16 2016
allbatteriesandchargers.com Never delivered my battery. Don't return calls or text messages. Gave me an appointment at his office but the door was lock. Wen't the following day and the office was empty. Was not paying his rent for the last 2 months and been kick out. Initiate a dispute with Paypal and never answered them. I have now escalate and request refund. Montréal Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Computer Stores: allbatteriesandchargers.com Montréal, Quebec

Sep 15 2016
Comcast 1990 Promised Additional Services And Refunds Which Were Never Delivered Upon-And After They Showed No Record Of It And Showed No Employment Records Of The Person Who Wrote The Recipt Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 14 2016
Anthony Monfet, AOK Products, FBA Importer Failed to fulfill services paid for. Coaching costs over $3500.00 not provided. Contract promised never delivered. Madison Alabama Author: Little Neck, New York Consumer Services: Anthony Monfet Madison, Alabama

Sep 14 2016
VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace/Vida Lifestyle/Mayan Palace Vacation Club/Vacation Class, S.A de C.V/The Grand Bliss/The Bliss Resorts/Grand Luxxe VIDA never delivered or build the unit i contracted for with VIDA. Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun,

Sep 14 2016
Anthony Monfet FBA Importer AOK Products SERVICES NOT DELIVERED Madison Alabama Author: North Carolina Customer: Anthony Monfet Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Web Shop Producers Unknown Signed me up without my authorization or approval It's an UPS Store address Internet
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Web Shop Producers Internet

Sep 12 2016
Hampton Inn and Suites Promised refund but never delivered Ormond Beach FL Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Hotel: Hampton Inn and Suites Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Jared L. Kavlie PRISTINE AUCTION AND JARED KAVLIE SELL FAKE SPORTS MEMORABILIA AS AUTHENTIC Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 11 2016
greatbuyautographs dcautographs, alwaysauthentic_13, memorabilia*hws*, autographslm, coopertown2016, cmgraphs, allthosegraphs ebay seller using multiple accounts to sell forged autographs to unsuspected buyer. BUYER BEWARE Covina California Just doing the right thing. Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: greatbuyautographs Internet

Sep 11 2016
Bill Mastro Mastro Auctions Disgraced sports memorabilia exec Bill Mastro gets 20 months in prison Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Bill Mastro Internet