Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Currency Capital clients feel safe, confident, & secure. Currency is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Currency Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
False Report with Signed Contract to prove it. Author: Agoura Hills, California Loans: Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is the fastest-growing equipment financing firm on the West Coast. Currency Capital believes that fast, convenient and accessible financing is essential to a successful economy. Currency Capital focuses on providing small business owners financing from a variety of sources. Currency Capital is the exclusive provider of financing for eBay, Ironplanet, and Proxy bit. Los Angeles, California

Mar 21 2017
Greenlight Powders Greenlightpowders never delivered Internet
Author: White Pine, Tennessee Smoke Shops: Greenlight Powders Internet

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 20 2017
Dollar Tree Stores Dollar Tree stores is who sold it to me. ConAgra Foods is the manufacturer. MACHINE PARTS in sealed food container bought at DOLLAR TREE almost killed me! Still in PAIN! EXTREMELY NEGLIGENT!!! Bothell,WA Nationwide
Author: Bothell, Washington Food Stores: Dollar Tree Stores Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Janna Thomas This person ordered merchandise on Amazon.com and reported that they never received the item. Even though it was marked as delivered and her postal worker said all packages are placed in a secure loc Milpitas, California DUMMY! Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: Janna Thomas Milpitas, California

Mar 18 2017
Dermasoft Purecell Signed me up for recurring shipments without my permission. Refused to refund for unauthorized shipments. THREATENED me with legal action, investigations into my IP address, etc. Finally agreed to a 50% rebate on shipments. Only because my credit card company was on the line with me! California Internet Response for Jeanne Author: Hanover Park , Illinois Skin Care: Dermasoft Purecell Internet

Mar 16 2017
benntech Items delivered but totally different in Brand, Quality and Colour. Made many contact to Benntech but no reply Internet
Author: London, Alabama Clothing Stores: benntech Internet

Mar 14 2017
Vanguard Documenting Agency VDA, Div Market Group Annually charged $39 for a magazine subscription that was not being delivered Brainerd Minnesota Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Vanguard Documenting Agency Brainerd, Minnesota

Mar 14 2017
My Cash Flow Pro signed me up for a trial period, which would charge my account if I did not cancel within a few days. Burr Ridge Illinois Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: My Cash Flow Pro Burr Ridge, Illinois

Mar 14 2017
Grassroots Marketing Express, Grass Roots Marketing, Isaac Walden Over Promised and Never delivered Jacksonville Florida
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: Grassroots Marketing Express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 13 2017
ULSC United Lending Services United Lending Services Co.P.O. Box 1696Smithtown, NY 11787 THis company is a total a scam. I signed up for 34.95$ fees because they told me I was apporoved for 20K loan, then I was not but they gave me a lot of website to apply, and they promise if there is 5 denial letters they will refund me. So I had 6 denial letters, I sent 7 mails, they confirm that they got it but never mail me back, I mailed with the letters but they are ignoring me. Never got my money back and the reviews about them is so bad Smithtown, NY Internet Author: Petaluma, California Loans: ULSC United Lending Services Internet

Mar 12 2017
Direct fairways, Mike bevin They took upfront payment in 2016 and have not delivered as promised Tempe Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Direct fairways Tempe, Arizona

Mar 12 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Rose Cream Signed up for a sample and started they started taking hundreds of dollars out of my account each month St. George, Utah Internet Author: Bristol, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Internet

Mar 12 2017
Donald Coins Ordered Coins- Never Delivered Orlando Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Telemarketers: Donald Coins Orlando, Florida

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Saville Sawmill Steven Saville Hardwood Floor RipOff. I paid $15,000+ in full but was never delivered the wood and job not finished. Keedysville Maryland
Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Saville Sawmill Keedysville, Maryland

Mar 11 2017
GovSimplified Deceptive Marietta, GA [delivered to] Internet Author: Hiram, Georgia Consumer Services: GovSimplified Internet

Mar 09 2017
Homes.com I have signed up for advertising with Homes.com since September 2016. The advertising they created has been constantly wrong. It misses the correct information about me, places my ads on areas that I have specifically requested not be in, and even lists me with a different company. I contacted them numerous times to make corrections and each phone call or email got me another excuse. I have requested multiple times for my account to be cancelled and they just ignore it. Homes.com is definitively selling a product that they are unable to service or that they do not care to service. I am baffled with the lack of competence of their staff in servicing one client and extremely tired of having to follow up on requests weekly, if not more. It has been a terrible experience. Nationwide  Author: valencia, California Internet Marketing Companies: Homes.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Light in the box They were fast taking my money but the merchandise was never delivered. Seattle and China Internet Author: Morro Bay, California Clothing Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 08 2017
Amendment Arms Inc, Bat Cave Ind, Ryan Croft, Rebecca Croft, Tim Brown, Tom Wise Took money for custom firearms and never delivered Arden North Carolina
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Amendment Arms Inc Internet

Mar 08 2017
US Flyer Service Sent Took my $1,610 and never delivered any flyers Brentwood Tennessee Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: US Flyer Service Brentwood, Tennessee

Mar 08 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Michael Traveler - Internet Ordered two items from store last Dec. Two months later I inquired about extreme delay. Person claimed to re-check status and said I would have them in one week; former goods were damaged. It has now been three + weeks, no delivery and messages have been ignored. I requested a refund on a post on Facebook page!! Nearly same excuse was given to consumer of previous report. Internet
Book Order Delivered - UPS Proof of Delivery Author: Gainesville, Florida Book Stores: Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Internet

Mar 08 2017
AN & Associates R. Brown signed the returned product sent via certified mail/return receipt. Return 1080 SENWOW Dash Cam. R. Brown signed for the Certified/Return Receipt.  West Senea New York
Author: Mims, Florida Motor Vehicle: AN & Associates West Senea , New York

Mar 08 2017
Hobbies Discount shark and clown fish Air swimmers ordered in December 2016 not delivered as of March 2017 Internet Author: Aurora , Illinois On-Line Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet