Your Search | roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
A Bee Honey, Ed & Luella Costanza Never Delivered Bees after charging my credit card! Edgwood New Mexico Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Mail Order: A Bee Honey Edgwood, New Mexico

Sep 29 2016
EXECUJOBS (Mark Rich - Chief Operating Officer) Did not honor contract signed by company they took over (MGA), lost about $5000. Princeton New Jersey Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Execujobs Princeton, New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
Footballhelmets4u.com Footballhelmetsrus.com The person currently operating this business rips people off. Takes money and doesn't send product. Internet Author: Weedville, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Footballhelmets4u.com Internet

The Variety Shop Took my money and never delivered my order On-line Internet
Author: Wyoming , Michigan Specialty Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 27 2016
lady pharma Nancy Leonge/.... Kishwar FatimaABDOO something LIKE THAT. Not sure if man or lady. But will find out. SCAMMER RIP OFF LIAR THIEF..... Karachi KARACHI PACKAGE DELIVERED Author: auroa, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: lady pharma Karachi, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
Panini America Inc Does not respond to phone call messages Irving Texas Author: Edina, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Panini America Inc Irving, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Expertcourier.co.uk CRV solutions This courier charged me £238 for Same day delivery of spare door key to my husband; they delivered my door key and address to a random person in the same geographical area, still trying to get door key back National Nationwide Author: Thornton hough, Other Courier Services: Expertcourier.co.uk Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Conway Vanlines (Miami, FL) SCAM! Doubled our price, left with 1/2 our things, other 1/2 never delivered Miami Florida Author: Indio, California Moving Companies: Conway Vanlines (Miami, FL) Miami, Florida

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 24 2016
volunteer energy signed me up with out my knowledge ohio They cant... Author: Vermilion, Ohio Employment Services: volunteer energy

Sep 24 2016
Great Journeys Has not delivered order in 3 weeks Spring Hill Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Travel Services: Great Journeys Internet

Sep 24 2016
IMOBILEAPPS LLC Jay Landingham Theif. Liar. Crook. Took my money and never delivered actual App. Lots of hard work and money gone. Melbourne Beach Internet Florida Author: Melbourne Beach, Florida Websites: IMOBILEAPPS LLC Internet

Sep 22 2016
@FlyestKicks A.J. Peterson A.J. Peterson @FlyestKicks FlyestKicks Flyest Kicks flykicksaj@aol.com Unknown Internet Author: Encino, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: @FlyestKicks Internet

Sep 21 2016
michaelkorsoutlet.com Delivered an unauthentic Michael Kors purse and handle broke a week later Unknown Internet
Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: michaelkorsoutlet.com Internet

Sep 20 2016
Atomic deals Never delivered items purchased Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Atomic deals Internet

Sep 19 2016
NFL17Coin I ordered some nfl 17 coins from nfl17coin.com and it was never delivered Chicago Internet
Author: Texas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: NFL17Coin Internet

Sep 18 2016
NINGBO YILUDA AUTO PRODUCTS CO.,LTD NINGBO YILUDA AUTO PRODUCTS CO.,LTDbellright.com tyredoctor.net yiluda4x4.comBerliYiluda, Ningbo Bellright Tool-manufacture Co.,Ltd(Factory) Ningbo Hanker Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd(Trading Company) 宁波贝尔莱特工具有限公司 Took my money and delivered products and do not work. It is absolute garbage, impossible to make work and I am sure they just steal peoples money Ningbo 315100 Internet Author: Syosset, New York Auto manufactures: NINGBO YILUDA AUTO PRODUCTS CO.,LTD Internet

Sep 18 2016
lugano furniture they took my money and delivered the wrong furniture parmaus New Jersey Author: cald well, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: lugano furniture parmaus, New Jersey

Sep 17 2016
Claire Merrison. Claire-Alice- in- wonderland Claimed parcel undelivered but proof from parcel force that delivered cost to me items £30 postage £12:99 eBay Wales Wales united kingdom
Author: Spalding, Other Auctions: Claire Merrison Internet

Sep 17 2016
911 Tree Sevice Victor Del Castillo Eric Del Castillo John Del Castillo Victor had been signing up contracts without h home owners in the San Diego area. He will always quote an estimate at a lower price than his competitors. It always a guarantee that he gets the contract signed and always will ask for half of the payment before starting the job. He either will not complete the job or he'll just do partial work and leave the property. He will keep the customers money without completing the job. Spring valley California
Author: La Mesa , California Landscaping: 911 Tree Sevice Spring valley , California