ROGER EPPERSON SIGNED, SEALED & DELIVERED AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia
There may be more specific results for "roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia"
For more specific results for "roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
Xpressary I ordered an item, it was never delivered and they will not refund me. Los Angeles California Author: St. Cloud, Florida Clothing Stores: Xpressary Los Angeles, California

Apr 29 2017
Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk I bought 1kg. Of kratom with 100% satisfaction guarantee. What was delivered was not kratom, it was closer to sawdust. After relentless effort I was given an adress ,residential, to mail the return package. I did. They never credited my card for the purchase -$150. St. Louis Internet Author: Oceanside , California Drug Manufacturers: Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk Internet

Apr 29 2017
American Dreams Corporation,  This person John Miller badge #4611JM gave me a claim number & pay control # claimed I won millions to be delivered today by federal Express wanting $599.00 for mercedes benz to come across state line. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Dreams Corporation Prescott, Arizona

Apr 28 2017
JCPenney Sells Junk General Electric Appliances delivered by RasDelivers Greendale Wisconsin Author: Greenfield, Wisconsin Appliances: JCPenney Greendale, Wisconsin

Apr 28 2017
Traveland RV Supercentre Traveland RV Delivered a brand new RV with literally no PDI or inspection as to quality, safety, or function West Kelowna British Columbia Author: Peachland, BC , Alabama RV Dealers: Traveland RV Supercentre West Kelowna, British Columbia

Apr 28 2017
Robert Jones Inga Suarez Jones Took $25K from me and never delivered what he was contracted to do Beverly Hills California Author: Dana Point, California Unusual Rip-Off: Robert Jones Beverly Hills, California

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Page Link I signed a contract to have a web page made in Dec. 2016 and was to be finished in a months time and was not and still not, it was not and im being billed every month and am told i cant get out of the contract and my bank continues to pay them Fairfield New Jersey Author: south river, New Jersey Websites: Page Link Fairfield, New Jersey

Apr 27 2017
Health and Wellness Channel Primedia World Group We paid upfront for production cost of an infomercial, and they never filmed anything for us. They don't return phonecalls. Miami Florida
HWC Responds with signed Affidavit and filings to Attorney General, and Miami-Dade Police Author: Sandy, Utah Infomercials: Health and Wellness Channel Miami, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Earl Magdovitz- owner of MC Properties; Magdovitz Family Foundation; BEM Realty Luxurious priced squats run by an old lady. Then AFTER you've signed a lease she tells you how they're slums. Memphis Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Property Management: E. Magdovitz Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
JT Naturals J.T. Naturals, Naturals Manufacturing, Jeff Hicks, Roger Lieb Lied, cheated, misrepresented and stole money Joplin Missouri Author: edgewood, New York Liars: JT Naturals Joplin, Missouri

Apr 22 2017
Real Stuff Sports Internet Author: Edmonton , Alberta Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Real Stuff Sports Internet

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Apology From Person Who wrote False Rip Off Report Complaint Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 20 2017
Amazon.com Customer Service Supervisor For your convenience your package was delivered to UPS Internet Author: Woodbridge , Virginia E-trade: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 18 2017
Healthy Directions Was signed up for an automatic charge each month without my permission. Will not cancel or refund even after multiple requests. Bethesda Maryland Author: Portland, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Apr 18 2017
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Never delivered product or refund. Naples Florida Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Building Products: Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Naples, Florida

Apr 17 2017
Rogelio Lara luxurylifestylesservices@gmail.com Roger Lara Funding Loans Lending Realproperty Scam private information social security bank fraud loan fraud Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Loans: Rogelio Lara Los Angeles , California

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
OTR Leasing bought truck has been in shop for 3 weeks Lenexa Kansas Filter Author: winter haven, Florida Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing Lenexa , Kansas

Apr 17 2017
Usenet Scammed my Freshman daughter, She signed up and the site stated that her card would be charged in 14 days! Internet Author: Burlington, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Usenet Internet

Apr 13 2017
Movienightdvd Silver Ridge Direct Order paid. No product delivered. Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Video Stores: Movienightdvd Internet