ROGER EPPERSON SIGNED, SEALED & DELIVERED AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia
There may be more specific results for "roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia"
For more specific results for "roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Nuavive Signed up for trial offer. They then debited by account for almost $150.00 and sent me refills I did not ask for or authorize them to use my credit card for, Santa Ana CA Nationwide Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Nuavive Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
rocketiaq.com customercare@rocketiaq.com i purchased a knife shapner on 9/13/17 the took my money out on 9/14/17 and never delivered product never refunded money, and will not respond to my emails or phone calls new york Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: rocketiaq.com Internet

Oct 15 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS charged me $400 for small packages that could have been delivered via usps for $40. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Coeburn, Virginia Courier Services: UPS Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
Titlebucks Titlemax/Titlebucks Finance charge Albany Georgia
Typical... Author: Albany, Georgia Loans: Titlebucks Albany , Georgia

Oct 14 2017
Rodney Walker ,Inc I signed up with MCA. Mr walker emailed his teaching web site offering a professional web site to sell m.c.a. for $5.00 & $5.00 per month. I paid $5. from electronic banking. He charged it 99 times in one day listing the 99 charges as car washed. He ignores my correspondence. I have hired lawyer and going to Attorney General Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberal, Kansas Bail Bonds: Rodney Walker ,Inc Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 14 2017
AERIALSAT.COM Bought a replacement t.v. remote, never delivered, don't answer phone or e-mails. Wimbourne Dorset Author: YORK, Alaska Television Parts & Services: AERIALSAT.COM Wimbourne,

Oct 13 2017
AR Family Protection Offered a free knife for postage only and was signed up for a online newsletter and now they are charging me double every month and can't contact them. Internet Author: Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: AR Family Protection , Texas

Oct 13 2017
David Roger Roberts law Firm e put attorney General on the noticeas his title Carbondale Illinois Author: Elbrt, Colorado Computer Fraud: David Roger Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
First Class Entertainment Rennix Leo Big Ren This individual is a SCAM!!!! He charged $10,000 to schedule tour dates, event planning, and tour dates... but delivered Nothing.. Each time contacted he said he is working on it.. but it has been Six Months already!! Do not trust this person or his business.. There is nothing First Class about it!!!! Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Tours & Excursions: First Class Entertainment Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska To Mr. C Crawford from DatabaseUSA Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
RAINAWAY ROOFING MIAMI OR RAINWAY ROOFING CONTRACTORS I signed up a roofing contract with them for $34,000.00 and took a loan from a company (which was recommended by them). they owner of the roofing compnay took out $25,000 and didnt finsih the wokr and left my roof open form last three months. I can't claim through insurance becuase the work was in the middle and hurricane ruined the whole house.this owner not returning calls, text message or emails. the only work he did removed the tiles and left the roof open MIAMI Florida Author: miami, Florida Roofing Companies: RAINAWAY ROOFING MIAMI, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Bishop motorsports inc. Sold us a junk explorer. Refused to pay back 700 we put down and take back the car. Fort myers Florida Mechanic checked and they agreed to fix. Author: Fort myers, Florida Junk Dealers: Bishop motorsports inc. Fort myers, Florida

Oct 11 2017
WOW Gears Took my money but delivered no product! Internet Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: WOW Gears Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
America Home Shield Did not honor service contract Memphis Tennessee Update Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: America Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 09 2017
Regency Furniture Marlo Furniture Purchased furniture 7/2/17; delivered 8/2/17; notified company reclining sofa came apart 9/29/17 Brandywine Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Regency Furniture Brandywine, Maryland

Oct 09 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions ,aka GlobalZestBS, Provided an inaccurate list of conference contacts. The list was delivered late. They refused to refund. ***Not trustworthy*** Hamilton, New Jersey New Jersey Issue resolved Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Global Zest BS Hamilton, New Jersey

Oct 09 2017
IC FreeShipping.com The company deducted 12.97 from my account and I never purchased anything with this company Conneticut Internet FreeShipping.com Membership Author: Burlington, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: IC FreeShipping.com Internet