Your Search | roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia

Aug 25 2016
Westtax Financial Keith K West promised tax assistance, services paid for, never delivered altadena California Author: san jose, California Income Tax Service: Westtax Financial altadena, California

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
outlaw_hobbies #1 autograph forger on ebay is in Canada by this scammer outlaw_hobbies British Columbia Internet
Author: Tustin, California Computer Fraud: outlaw_hobbies Internet

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
Debbie Lee Clark. Debbie Clark. Debbie Saladino Promised work and never delivered. Mira Mesa California Author: Alabama Building Services: Debbie Lee Clark Mira Mesa, California

Aug 23 2016
Joel Peterson Shawn PetersonJoel Joseph Peterson Joel Joseph Peterson aha Shawn Peterson Scammed $1000 for aged TV data and never delivered the file Long Beach California Author: berlin, Maryland Customer Leads: Joel Peterson Long Beach, California

Aug 23 2016
Ryan Yokk Sellers beware he will steal from you. This buyer he will buy items from you then return something else back for a full refund and not get your items back. He is a fraud so sellers beware. Davenport Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Ryan Yokk Davenport, Iowa

Aug 22 2016
Clever Girl Brand aka Bad Bananas.com Charged me but never delivered product Internet Author: South Carolina Questionable Activities: Clever Girl Brand aka Bad Bananas.com Internet

Aug 21 2016
zoxoro.com.au They promoted themselves as being able to supply a product called Roebic foaming root killer. They accepted card payment but have not delivered. Internet Author: Malvern Victoria, Plumbing: zoxoro.com.au Internet

Aug 21 2016
Bigsavesonline.com Rip-off SCAM-Ordered Graco Simple Sway Swing, says delivered on 8/10/16 @ 12:23 a.m.-never rec'd New York Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Baby Products: Bigsavesonline.com Internet

Aug 20 2016
ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / Looks like repeat same, same price quote $697, you pay down payment $185 and told to pay $512 when delivered. Truck company says pay $700 at delivery or we put in storage BOCA RATON Florida Author: SPARKS , Nevada Auto Transporters: ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / BOCA RATON, Florida

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Perfumax PRODUCT NEVER DELIVERED BUT CHARGES NOT REFUNDED Internet Author: Burlingame, Kansas Beauty Products: Perfumax Internet

Aug 19 2016
Tara energy Signed me up for services unbeknownst to me with no contract and no expiration date for five years and my bill has trippled Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Electrical Services: Tara energy Texas

Aug 18 2016
PureLine i signed up for a free sample of a weight loss product called garcinia cambogia and I was to pay for the shipping, which was $4.00. I gave them I debit card for the $4.00 charge.  Tampa Florida Author: Austin, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: PureLine Tampa, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Perfect Nutra Solutions NUTRABALANCE LLCNutraShift LLC I signed up for a free trial offer pay for shipping NO WHERE did it state in the offer I was going to be billed MONTHLY for the product I called the company 4 times and I'll be making a fraudulent claim at my bank! Pendleton Indiana
Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton , Indiana

Aug 18 2016
Brian Grinn and Grinn Ventures sold stock without a license and never delivered the purchased securities Henderson Nevada Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Brian Grinn Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Does not honor signed agreements Inglewood California Author: Indian Trial, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Inglewood , California

Aug 18 2016
USA Advantage Detroit USA Advantage UK or New orbit funding or Detroit advantage USA Advantage took our money and delivered nothing - its a houx stupid London and Detroit United Kingdom Internet Author: Sandton , Alabama Investment Brokers: USA Advantage Detroit Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Power Sellers Center I was taking their course and was doing well. Signed to an instructor. Left me with no help. Anchorage Alaska Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Power Sellers Center Internet

Aug 16 2016
Focus Testing Calabasas - Ripping off Manufacturers for Years on Different Studies Rips off manufacturers by providing FALSE intakes when signing up consumer users. They encourage taste test or participants in their busienss to lie about the test in order to be signed up. They have been screwing manufacturer marketing companies for years. Calabasas California Author: Calabasas, California Miscellaneous Companies: Focus Testing Calabasas Calabasas, California

Aug 16 2016
créditos comerciales e industriales de panama investors group international inc.farid. h. abou fadeljuan jose sedan murrapablo castañeda giraldodiego rojascatalina yepesisabella muñoz soto this company commit fraud with a financial contract signed and apostille. panama Internet Author: puerto vallarta, Other Financial Services: créditos comerciales e industriales de panama Internet

Aug 16 2016
Worthridge Auctions and Retail Failed to provide all auction items as agreed to at purchase, doesn't return calls or emails Greensboro North Carolina Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Worthridge Auctions and Retail Greensboro, North Carolina