Your Search | roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia

Feb 11 2016
Europay Solutions David Solomon, Chityal, Roger Samara, Joshua Russel, Dr Sndor Nagy, Suzanna Solomon Fraud, Identity theft, withholding of Merchant Funds, threats to individuals that go against them. Budapest, Hungary Internet Response to Claims (cont.) Author: Toronto, Other Online banking: Europay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
EuroPay Solutions David Solomon, Josh Russell, Roger Samara worldwide lair and scammer Internet love is patient & kind Author: Gilbert, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EuroPay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
David Isaac Solomon - EuroPay Solutions Scammer, Liar, Fake, Thief, Criminal, Roger Samara Internet
David's ex wife speaks Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Euro Pay Solutions - EuroPay Solutions - David Isaac Solomon Internet

Feb 10 2016
Paul Mitchell Group Paul Mitchell Group Talent Managent Stole my Money, made promises for services that were not delivered it was actually a joke. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Paul Mitchell Group Dallas, Texas

Feb 09 2016
NCE Insurance SCAM Promised preexisting condition coverage and delivered nothing of the sort - they will say anything to get your money Orlando Florida Author: Plano, Illinois Health Insurance: NCE Insurance Orlando, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Rasco's Remodeling and Trash Removal Kurtis Rasco Poor Quality of work and over promised and under delivered by not finishing the job. Stover Missouri
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Rasco's Remodeling and Trash Removal Stover, Missouri

Feb 06 2016
IronAds Threatened collection on product not delivered San Diego California Author: Burlington, Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: IronAds Internet

Feb 05 2016

Feb 04 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com Signed me up for $21.95 monthly charge without my consent. Refused to refund. Internet Author: Utah Credit Services: Experian Internet

Feb 03 2016
Future Steel Buildings Future Buildings Signed the Contract in Duress, Deceptive Practice, Refused to Refund My Money $4,175.00 Markham Ontario Author: Hayward, California Builders & Contractors: Future Steel Buildings Markham, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
grabcart.com failed to ship item i ordered & did not answer email i sent Mississauga Ontario Author: Winsted, Connecticut Sports Cards & Memorabilia: grabcart.com Mississauga , Ontario

Feb 01 2016
Anthony Morrison TrafficWithAnthony, LearnWithAnthony, SuccessWithAnthony Baited with Youtube Traffic software plus a trial coaching membership, free video webinars, signed in to a BLANK membership page. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Anthony Morrison Internet

Jan 31 2016
Swift plumbing.com They took $4200 and never got a signed permit from Sarasota county. Port charlotte Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Swift plumbing.com Port charlotte, Florida

Jan 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Laptop paid in full, not delivered. Dallas Texas Author: Holly Hill, Florida Computer Manufactures: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

Jan 29 2016
SavingMakesMoney These People had taken Money out of my bank account in the of 87.00 dollars the first time and the second time was 19.95 I have never signed up for this thing nor have I even heard about it I had cancelled the account but they have not gave me a rebursment of the money. Internet Author: graysville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: SavingMakesMoney Internet

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Brilliant gems llc Randy strathmann Jewelries ordered and paid for but we're not delivered West hollywood California Author: West hollywood, California Sales People: Brilliant gems llc West hollywood, California

Jan 27 2016
Suryayogi (ranjeetbtp25/Soni Infotech) Suryayogi (ranjeetbtp25) - Scammer. Does not pay freelancers for delivered content. Bharatpur Internet Author: Kalmar, Translators: Suryayogi Internet

Jan 26 2016
HeavyHammer REVIEW: Heavy Hammer New Media Solutions has thousands of clients and millions of users, each of which can feel safe and confident with the security of their data. Heavy Hammer uses several stages of fitlers and firewalls to protect the integrity of the data that is either posted or exchanged on any of our online platforms. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. HeavyHammer pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with HeavyHammer, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: , Virginia Realtors: allhud.net Select State/Province

Jan 25 2016
Tumbleair Tumbleair Equipment never delivered, company refuses to refund our deposit Oswobodzenia Poland Author: Arklow, Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: Tumbleair Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
motormax financial services threatening take vehicle using time period different than on contract I signed Columbus Georgia Author: Luverne , Alabama Financial Services: motormax financial services Columbus , Georgia

Jan 21 2016
Augustine homes llc (Sal Migliore ) Signed a contract to purchase a home in June 2015.  Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Stafford , Virginia Homeowner Associations: Augustine homes llc (Sal Migliore ) Virginia

Jan 21 2016
Optimal Chemical Inc. I ordered Bed Bug Bully and never received the product and they will not answer their phone. Now I am out $72.99 Run from them because they are total scam artists city does not appear Internet only Internet
Ordered product shipped and delivered. Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Exterminating Services: Optimal Chemical Inc. Internet