ROGER EPPERSON SIGNED, SEALED & DELIVERED AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia
There may be more specific results for "roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia"
For more specific results for "roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Ellysworld.com I order a steam hair flat iron hair straightener. They took the $50 for the straightener out of my account. Then sent me an email sayin it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. To check order status to see exact date of delivery. I went to check and now the whole website was gone. Internet Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Footwear online add on Facebook. It's a shoe ad on Facebook that offers name brand shoes for very low prices. I bought shoes off them and they have no phone number and does not respond to their email. Sold me shoes but never delivered them to my house and have no contact number or will not respond to email interenet
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Attorney Generals: Footwear online add on Facebook Florida

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2017
Homes direct of Sacramento took large sum of money, didn't order for months. still haven.t delivered six months later Sacramento California Author: Mokelumne Hill, California Manufactured Home Dealers: Homes direct of Sacramento Sacramento, California

Aug 14 2017
ALFAINFOSYSTEM EVA THOMAS SAM SMITH - PC EXPERTS ROGER WILLIAMS 100% Money Back Guarantee - I was told to insist that they provide my customer id #. We fixed your computer, right DENVER, Colorado, WASHINGTON District of Columbia Author: Iliff, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: ALFAINFOSYSTEM DENVER, Colorado

Aug 14 2017
Roger campbell He said if I don't come up with 400 $. I will be arrested and pay 180000 worth of fines from cash advance USA that I didn't apply for Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Cash Services: Roger campbell Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 13 2017
kra'sa anti aging ps krasa envisage skin international i signed up for free anti aging for only shipping cost, they sent me another product and are now charging me over $200 monthly when i thought it was a one time order. st petersburg florida Internet Author: white bear lake, Minnesota Attorney Generals: kra'sa anti aging Internet

Aug 13 2017
Flats Revolution Nick Irizarry Mail order product, never delivered, refuses refund Internet Being harassed by company Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Gift Shops: Flats Revolution Internet

Aug 12 2017
Chris Fennell - Online success Acadamy Mr Fennell , Chris online SCAM, LIED, NOT DELIVERED! OUT OF POCKET! Wadebridge OSA.me.uk Author: Chiswick, Alabama On-Line Business: Chris Fennell - Online success Acadamy Wadebridge,

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

Aug 12 2017
Heart magazine Town & Country Signed me up for a Town & Country subscription, when I was just entering an Oprah Vacation Sweepstakes. To New Zealand or Australia I believe. They immediately sent me an email thanking me fir my Town & Country subscription. I replied immediately to their email telling them I did not and I am not interested in any magazine prescriptionsnd I DO NOT WANT a subscription to Town & Country. They never replied. And mailed me the magazine anyway. AND then emailed me a bill.. Internet
Author: Laguna niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Heart magazine Town & Country Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

15, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Aug 10 2017
SKYNWHIZ FSI*LUREBODEHB*LUKSKINA'Lasche-Moisturing CreamA'Lasche-Ageless Eye Revitalizer I ordered 2 samples/each (only) of A'Lasche-Moisturising Cream & A'Lasche-Ageless Eye Revitalizer /the ad was on Facebook. Now, I have had 2 additional Credit Charges from SKYNWHIZ for $89.96 charge on July and August. My samples arrived in June & July. I only signed up for the samples and the charge was to be $2.49 on one and $4.95 on the other. Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Advertising / Deceptive: SKYNWHIZ Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
cs fashion 8447442599DESIREDGDS, SIC*SATISFACTIONWH, LEWA SKIN SUPREME, BRV HEALTH After visiting Amazon website popup survey,for a free watch, just needed to pay $6.99 shipping, they scammed me, I believe, told me i signed up for a membership, they would ship me a watch every month and charge my credit card $99.98. No info in pkg with watches til 3rd watch, I called customer service # the man was reluctant to cancel, even offered to send me different item. I called my credit card company, they called cs fashion, and got me a refund of $49.99. They would not let me return the watches for a complete refund, told me the watches were mine. Lady at credit card company told me these companies get away with stuff. No way would I have ever signed up for membership. Santa Barbara CA Caliornia Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: cs fashion Santa Barbara CA,

Addict Gear Paid for product that was never delivered Internet
Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 09 2017
GreenLInk Funding Very deceptive with what you are signing up for Irvine, California Talked with Jake again Author: Homer, New York Loans: GreenLInk Funding Internet

Aug 09 2017
Imperium I signed up for a 30 day free trial and after I was done with the trial they charged me @ $70.00 and @ $80.00 Internet Author: Shipshewana, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Imperium Internet

Aug 09 2017
Select skin Try select skin I signed up to get a free trial and was only to pay shipping and handling of $5 each which would have been a total of $10 Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Select skin Internet

Aug 09 2017
Tenneco -Walker Exhaust Rebate Up in Smoke-Never Delivered Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Auto Parts: Tenneco -Walker Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
addictgear ordered a pair of shoes and they never arrived. Trid to contact them ,sales@addictgear.com, but the emails never got delivered. ?? Internet Author: Lisbon, Unusual Rip-Off: addictgear Internet

Aug 09 2017
Jody's Secret Fake company! I placed an order two months ago. Credit card charged with no product delivered. Internet
Author: Ellensburg, Washington Clothing Stores: Jody's Sectet Internet

Aug 08 2017
Premier Motorcycle Transport Andrew Von Eschen, Elizabeth Adams This company shipped three of my motorcycles from Hawaii to Utah, and one of the bikes was delivered with almost 5,000.00 dollars worth of damage and another one with $200.00 worth of damage to another. I couldn't really see the damage when they were delivered because they were filthy with dust and dirt, Two hours after they were delivered I washed them and noticed the damage. There were multiple scratches on the paint and the chrome. Long story short, Premier Motorcycle Transport won't pay for the damages because I signed for the bikes and didn't notate the damages. https://www.premiermotorcycletransport.com/ Internet Author: Orem, Utah Auto Shipping Companies: Premier Motorcycle Transport