Your Search | roger fernandez
Approximately 569 Reports Found

Jul 13 2014
Roger Camras Lying, Cheating, Criminal, rip off artist los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Producers: Roger Camras los angeles, Select State/Province

Jul 03 2014
GE capital loans Jason james and roger woods I received a call abiut a loan I applied for a few weeks back I got a call from GE capital loan well its a scam they bet me for 300$ and no loan and they refuse to repay my money back to me jackville beach florida Author: myrtle, South Carolina Financial Services: GE capital loans Select State/Province

Jun 30 2014
Roger March Stephane Marchand Roger March Claims to be trader who can double your money daily Internet
Author: , California Financial Services: Roger March Stephane Marchand Internet

Jun 28 2014
Gonzoe aka Roger and/or Ronald Moore Internet scam, solicitation, stalker, troller, predator, targeting women online, financial rip off, exploitation of women Internet Author: Ontario Questionable Activities: Gonzoe Internet

Jun 24 2014
Roger Fischer Films Fraud Roger Fischer Films, Anselmos Kitchen Physical threats and intimidation, lies, stole money from my company and stalking Miami Fl Florida Author: San Francisco, California Producers: Roger Fischer Films Fraud Miami , Florida

Jun 22 2014
Spotlight Amusements Lazarus Fernandez Festival Pomotors BEWARE Sarasota Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Festivals & Event Services: Spotlight Amusements Sarasota, Florida

Jun 19 2014
DS Domination Roger Langille Ebay consultants that sell their products with no discloser. Michigan
Author: Harrietta, Michigan Business Consultants: DS Domination Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
ADVANCE AMERICA ROGER SMITH AND SHAUN I RECIEVED AND EMAIL FROM A MAN NAMED ROGER SMITH STATING THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR AN LOAN FOR 5000.00. HE TOLD ME THAT I HAS TO SEND HIM 250.00 FOR FEES AND HE WOULD DEPOSIT THE 5000.00 AND THE 250.00 BACK TO MY ACCOUNT. SO I DID AND I RECEIVED NOTHING   California Author: GOOSE CREEK, South Carolina Internet Fraud: ADVANCE AMERICA California

Jun 17 2014
Stephane Marchand; Roger Marchand Stephane is A LIAR, Very dishonest, he scammed my friends mom and kept stealing our money, we need to get him in jail. READ THIS: http://www.laderaportal.com/CMS/stephane-marchand-to-be-arraigned-may-5-for-felony-burglary-201104293055/ orange county California
Author: Ladera Ranch, California Investment Brokers: Stephane Marchand; Roger Marchand orange county, California

Jun 08 2014
GEMM Roger Raffee witholding and refusal to pay, Internet Author: Park RIdge, Illinois Internet: GEMM Internet

Jun 06 2014
All Aviation Services,  Roger Stannell is a company you shouldn't be involved with in any aviation business. Roger Struan cannot be trusted and he is not faithful in his commitments. When you have project with you, he will only seek for his own interest no matter what. If it happens that his friend Struan Johnston and his crook lawyer of McCarthy Denning Richard Beresford team up with Roger Stannell, Don't even try to do business with them. London United Kingdom
Author: North Carolina Consumer Services: All Aviation Services London, Select State/Province

Jun 05 2014
catia fernandez bohemia pets pet breeder orlando Florida Author: bakersfield, California Animal Shelters: catia fernandez orlando, Florida

Jun 04 2014
dr Roger E. Bassin Damaging my skin, inducing a lot of physical pain, and with no reaults after the procedure orlando Florida Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: dr Roger E. Bassin orlando, Florida

14, Report #1152066

Jun 04 2014
Absolute Recycle Inc Absolute Recycling Inc Roger Triplett Michelle Resser Absolute committed to pricing, actual payout less then 30% of quote. They stole my phones and sent junk worthless ones back in place! Ocala Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Absolute Recycle Inc Ocala, Florida

May 29 2014
Absolute Protection Team Roger Marcil Lying, cheating, low down underhanded scam artist cheating you out of your cash and security VERO BEACH Florida
Author: VERO BEACH, Florida Security Services: Absolute Protection Team VERO BEACH, Florida

May 29 2014
Spotlight Amusements Lazurus Fernandez Admits owing money. Refusses to pay. Sarasota Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Festivals & Event Services: Spotlight Amusements Sarasota, Florida

May 21 2014
Bedrock Motors Ron Maas Jon Maas John MaasJ oe Maas WARNING WARNING WARNING Somebody should go to prison for this, They sold my 2004 Ford Super Crew at auction and agreed to paid off the loan directly to ford motor credit, after getting 30 phone calls from Ford and 3 months 50 calls to BEDROCK MOTORS they finally paid it off. the kicker was when a flatbed REPO guy back into my driveway, After many calls to John Maas and Joe Maas they finally paid it off after I had to make 10 visits to there shop. Only to find out if totally screwed my credit. Watch there reply you'll smell a dirty RAT!!!!!! Roger Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Bedrock Motors Roger, Minnesota

May 21 2014
Derek Roger Bernier aka Bernier Realty aka Vaping Frenzy Received design services, approved them, got someone else to do it for cheaper, and charged money back Weston Florida Author: Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Derek Roger Bernier Weston, Florida

May 15 2014
Liberty Loan USA, Mac Sanders, Roger Anderson Loan Scams Oakland California
Author: Robinson, Texas Loans: Liberty Loan USA Oakland, California

May 14 2014
Capitol Honda/National Auto Academy Sam/Roger/Chi Li wasted time, took my money, didn't deliver what was promised San Jose california
Author: Merced, California Auto Dealers: Capitol Honda/National Auto Academy San Jose, California

May 13 2014
Mike J. Anderson State Attorney Office, California Roger Clarkemail address rc26053@gmail.com I received an email from a Person by the name of Roger Clark. Claiming to represent Mike J. Anderson, State Attorney Office of Los Angeles, CA. The email came with a j-peg attachment that read Warrent for your arrest has been authorized and if you do not respond within 48 hours, the action to seek your arrest will be initiated. For the charges below. Violation of National Banking laws, Check Fraud, intention to defraud a bank. They have also found a way to call my cell phone with threats to contact my employer and will not stop until I am arrested and place behind bars. Los Angeles California
Author: Saint Joseph, Michigan Collection Agencies: Mike J. Anderson State Attorney Office, California Los Angeles, California

May 12 2014
Spotlight Amusements Lazurus Fernandez Lazurus Fernandez of Spotlight Amusements stole proceeds collected for Homeless Veterans Sarasota Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Carnivals: Spotlight Amusements Sarasota, Florida

May 10 2014
Michelle F. Fernandez aka Michelle Medina aka Miciel Fernandez Michelle is a married woman thief and gold digger. Miami Lakes Florida
Author: Miami Lakes, Florida Prostitutes: Michelle Fernandez Miami Lakes, Florida

May 09 2014
REVIEW: Mortgage Investors Corporation / Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation commitment to 100% client satisfaction, MIC implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help service members and veterans protect their homes and lower their monthly mortgage payments even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Mortgage Investors Corporation / Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MIC. Author: Santa Fe, Texas Mortgage Companies: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Mortgage Investors Corporation / Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation commits to total customer satisfaction. Mortgage Investors Corporations employees will go above and beyond expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business. Saint Petersburge, Florida

May 07 2014
Acorn Stairlift Roger Adams ,Doug Howe, Christopher Moon, Michael Page Tom Harris, I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again.  I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Roger Adams Doug Howe Christopher Moon Michael Page Tom Harris Nationwide

Westminster