Your Search | romero's landscaping and handy man services, chino valley az 86323

Dec 10 2016
Richard Skurnik Experts Direct Fake Claims | Fraudulent CV Sydney Internet Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Richard Skurnik Internet

Dec 10 2016
7cups 7 cups of tea They ask customers who visit their site to go for a free therapy trial. They take card details during registration telling it is only for safety purpose and we won't be charged. But at the end of 3 days trial, they deduct money without our knowledge. In fact, I didn't even get a 3 day trial because my therapist didn't even respond to me in that span. And I was charged $150. They claim they are transparent about it. But if that were the case there wouldn't be so many complaints on their forum. To which they never bother to act on, Internet Author: Hyderabad, Alabama Mental Health: 7cups Internet

Dec 10 2016
olusumdershanesi.net Sends worthless items instead of ordered items and refuse to correct Internet Author: Hindsville , Arkansas Sporting Goods: olusumdershanesi.net Internet

Dec 10 2016
Reese Broome, pc HOA paid off but Rees Broome demanding more $$$ vienna Virginia Author: Falls church, Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: Reese Broome, pc Virginia

Dec 10 2016
Dilanchian Lawyers Noric Dilanchian Incompetent | Clumsy | Lost 500k Sydney Internet Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Dilanchian Lawyer Internet

Dec 10 2016
Focusnutra Intelligex Advertisement for 5. 59 trial offers. They charged my credit card 139.76$ Ontario man. Internet Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Attorney Generals: Focusnutra Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe This company does not appear to exist. I purchased a dog piggy bank on line and never got it. Internet Author: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help, Trustees London Wards 1, 11, 12 & 14 Thames Valley School Board, Thames Valley School Board London Ontario, Principal Princess Elizabeth Public School London Ontario, Superintendent Princess Elizabeth Public School Ontario, Associate Director Learning Support Services TDVSB My Son's right of Education is deprived. London Ontario Ontario Author: London , Ontario Public Schools: MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help London, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
JM Lexus Shady Dealer Submitted my Credit to Banks without MY Consent or disclosing any numbers Margate Florida Author: Margate, Florida Auto Advertising Services: JM Lexus Margate, Florida

Dec 10 2016
St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Ronda and Roy Doucette Incorrect order received - poor customer service - unreasonable time to complete order Augusta, Georgia Internet Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Gift Shops: St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Internet

Dec 10 2016
Full Sail University Committed Financial Aid Fraud, Program Fraud, and Fraud per SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress). Absolute POOR Quality of Education Winter Park Florida
Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University Winter Park, Minnesota

Dec 10 2016
Special Design Jewlry Houston TX debited my card and never sent merchadise Houston Tx Internet Author: Holbrook, New York Jewelry Stores: Special Design Jewlry Houston TX Internet

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 10 2016
Werner I tested positive for cocaine on my hair follicle and I never in my life did cocaine Lakeland Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Agencies: Werner Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
DermaFi Slamming for total cost of product from Free Sample: Nationwide Author: SanJose, California Bait-and-Switch: DermaFi Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Jennifer Borcherding Attorney Jennifer BorcherdingAttorney, Jennifer Graves Borcherding, Sievers & Associates Lies, colludes with opposing counsel, is paid thousands and never shows any concern for the child. Only for her money working as a Gaurdian Ad Litem St. Louis MO Missouri Author: Washington, Missouri Lawyers: Jennifer Borcherding Attorney St. Louis MO, Missouri

Dec 10 2016
Lyft Taxi Services Lyft Reva San francisco California Author: Grove city, Ohio Chauffeurs: Lyft Taxi Services nationwide

Dec 10 2016
lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php You must type in the whole address that I have copied and pasted above. When you get there it says it's name is Trustedonlinepharm. I have sent them money in bitcoins and they have had it for over 5 days. They claim one week shipping and 1 day email veri They advertise a flat rate of $17.90 shipping, and approximately 5-7 business days shipping time. They also state that they will email you a confirmation and order tracking number as soon as your bitcoin clears! I have sent multiple emails because my order has been paid for, for well over 4 days now with no communication!!! Internet Author: somewhere, Missouri Drug Stores: http://www.lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe Did not ship items, no phone # and no response to email Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Baby Products: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money and did not deliver the goods I ordered Internet Author: Salem , New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 10 2016
Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Hiram Brown Hiram Brown Roofing Company 2001 Commerce, Houston Texas Texas
Author: Los Angeles , California Builders & Contractors: Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Ripped me off Cypress Texas Author: Houston, Texas Emergency Services: First Choice Emergency Room Cypress, Texas

Dec 10 2016
Mediagemm.com Tajeing money from my account and I'm not a member Internet Author: Crystal river, Florida Art Galleries: Mediagemm.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty