ROMERO'S LANDSCAPING AND HANDY MAN SERVICES, CHINO VALLEY AZ 86323 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: romero's landscaping and handy man services, chino valley az 86323
There may be more specific results for "romero's landscaping and handy man services, chino valley az 86323"
For more specific results for "romero's landscaping and handy man services, chino valley az 86323"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Buycheapfollowerslikes.org This is not a company but an individual located out if India. He goes by 2 names, Rajiv Sharma, and Arjun Singh. Scam Artist India Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Buycheapfollowerslikes.org Internet

Jun 25 2017
CannibisOnlinedispesary.net Marijuana2GO.com RIPPED OFF MORE THAN ONCE California and Washington District of Columbia Author: Ft. Pierce, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: CannibisOnlinedispesary.net Internet

Jun 25 2017
Partsguy.com pgisupply.com Partsguy.com delivered the wrong part and once I reported their mistake they will not respond to my phone calls or emails. Traverse City Michigan Author: Rehoboth, Massachusetts Plumbing: Partsguy.com Traverse City, Michigan

Jun 25 2017
giveaway autos the company are liars and con men St pete florida Author: MASCOTTE, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: giveaway autos Florida

Jun 25 2017
Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Orange County Child Support Services I stopped getting aid in 1999, yet everytime there's a large payment, county takes for repayment? 28 yrs? Santa Ana California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Family Services: Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2017
Skadate Skalfa Skalfa, LLC Fraud Scam awful developers bait and switch Kyrgiz Republic Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Skadate Internet

Jun 25 2017
Zaful.com I have been fighting Zaful for over a year regarding a refund for merchandise that never showed up. They are a scam don't waste your time unless you just have time to wait and waste. If you have a complaint about them the best place to start is public for scam Hangzhou Internet Author: San Francisco, California Clothing Stores: Zaful.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Elegant Schnauzers We are Miniature Schnauzers breeders on Oklahoma. Elegant Schnauzers has copied pictures of our schnauzer puppies off of our website or off of puppyfind.com and posting them like they own these puppies and they are scamming people. Internet Author: Antlers, Oklahoma Attorney Generals: Elegant Schnauzers Internet

Jun 24 2017
Eric Felcher (Greater Atlanta Area) on LinkedIn Eric Felcher (Greater Atlanta Area) on LinkedIn Internet Author: New York Internet Services: Eric Felcher (Greater Atlanta Area) on LinkedIn Internet

Jun 24 2017
Premimum Award Center Sent me a letter stating I had won $392,750..00. Send $18.00 +$2.00 for Priority Processing. Chandler Arizona Author: Santa Clarita, California Travel Services: Premimum Award Center Chandler, Arizona

Jun 24 2017
Hurriclean , Hurriclean.com Scam rip offs Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ferrum, Virginia Cleaning Services: Hurriclean Internet

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Blissfully Designed Inc VentureWell Tristan Bliss promised me results and all I received was ripped off. She kept almost $4500 of my money and didnt provide me with any business assistance. Burlington Ontario Author: Seaside, California Business Consultants: Blissfully Designed Inc Burlington, Ontario

Jun 24 2017
Michael B. Schulman & Associates PC CON MAN WITH A LONG HISTORY OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE Melville New York Author: Hellfire, Missouri Lawyers: Michael B. Schulman & Associates PC Melville, New York

Jun 24 2017
Premium Cockers Anderson YuvalAnderson Y J Paid for a purebred Cocker Spaniel and never received it San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Alamo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Cockers Internet

Jun 24 2017
Witness Security Changed contract after signed, did not stand by agreement Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Security Services: Witness Security Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 24 2017
great east home and shore llc poor customer service and failure to stand behind products/services provided wakefield New Hampshire Author: Rowley, Massachusetts Marine Accessories: great east home and shore llc wakefield, New Hampshire

Jun 24 2017
Dallas glass and mirror Wishing mother to die Dallas Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Glass Repair Shops: Dallas glass and mirror Dallas , Texas

Jun 24 2017
Sales and Margin LLC, Dominic Colbert Entre IQ, Entre I.Q. Scammed, fraudulent business, scammer, unethical, unprofessional Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Business Consulting: Sales and Margin LLC, Dominic Colbert Washingtonton , Dist of Columbia

Jun 24 2017
Endurance extended warranty Endurance Completely ripped me off didnt pay for for nothing . I had an engine problem they requested for the shop to tear down the whole motor which was an additional 1300 part was supposed to be covered nut they refused to pay for it . Currently pursuing them in court . The Chevrolet dealership informed me that this is the worst Warranty company they have ever dealt with and they did not all claims every claim they have had in the past this company has denied Internet Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Warranty: Endurance extended warranty Internet

Jun 24 2017
whoeasy.com - WhoEasy WhoEasy.com Fraudulent Charges to Your Card Seattle Washington
Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Consumer Services: whoeasy.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
Xpressary.com I ordered 3 of the roller knives for $38.85 and never received them. Internet Author: Cordele, Georgia Kitchens: Xpressary.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
Spamming Tools levin-store.com Do not buy toolz from levin-store.com. They are scammers, they make you pay $20 and promise to give you toolz they don't have. levin-store.com is a big scammer. They use they following contacts: - Yahoo : in.spammingtools - Gmail : spammingtools.store@gmail.com - Skype ID : spammingtools.store Pay Accts for the scammers. Pls take note it's diferent perfect money accounts they use: - PM account : U7393027 - PM account : U12751315 - WMZ account : Z200976777517 - Bitcoin : 1BeKeFbmnYvXjTPdFnJkmsVUgeiP9rykez This people are not only scammers but ripoff..(((REDACTED  VIOLATES TOS). Idiots they scamming hustlers too on the internet. indian Internet Author: New York, New York Liars: Spamming Tools Internet