Your Search | romero's landscaping and handy man services, chino valley az 86323

Sep 30 2016
Fifth Third Bank Stole my money and called me a Liar Yorkville IL Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Banks: Fifth Third Bank Yorkville IL, Illinois

Sep 30 2016
AZ Micro Mini Pigs Arizona Micro Mini Pigs Suzette Ferguson UNETHICAL BREEDER, MISREPRESENTS & STARVES PIGS, SCAM & CON ARTIST, POTENTIAL BUYER BEWARE!!! Queen Creek Arizona Happy Owner Author: Phoenix, Arizona Better Business Bureau: AZ Micro Mini Pigs Arizona Micro Mini Pigs Queen Creek, Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Tom Ferry Coaching Tom Ferry, Tom Ferry Company Profited off of products he owns but does not disclose, You can buy same products cheaper and better New Port beach California Author: California Seminar Programs: Tom Ferry Coaching California

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED ME OFF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!
Author: Maywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

A S ALARM SERVICES CEN COM INC Bait and switch scam tactics Kirkland Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A S ALARM SERVICES Kirkland, Washington

Sep 30 2016
SUMMERS AND COMPANY BOB HAYWARD DECEIVING, UNTRUTHFUL, SCAM, PRODUCT UNDELIVERABLE. BROOKSVILLE Florida Author: PORT ORANGE, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: SUMMERS AND COMPANY BROOKSVILLE, Florida

Sep 30 2016
EDD Employment Development Department centralized overpayment shysters inside government bureaucracy they punish you for working & poltical gains rancho cordova California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Government Services: EDD rancho cordova, California

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 30 2016
Real Time Resolutions RTS Violations of Federal Bankruptcy Laws and Fair Credit Reporting Act DALLAS Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Collection Agencies: Real Time Resolutions DALLASS, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Midnight Eagle Press, LLC Danielle BlanchardSE Chardou, Elle Chardou, Selene Chardou THIS PERSON DOES NOT PAY North Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Midnight Eagle Press, LLC North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 30 2016
TVC Pro-Driver, Inc THIS IS A SCAM!!! Author: Alabama Legal Services: TVC Pro-Driver, Inc

Sep 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA had has electronically and by phone deducted numerous payments from my bank last month and this month causing me numerous late charges. and embarassment. Nationwide Author: Campbell, Ohio Banks: Bank Of America Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED our Company off of $60,000
Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 30 2016
Sack Time Sack Time Inc Spend $11000 and they do not stand behind their products Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Mattress Manufactures: Sack Time Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
A.S. Alarm Services All false claim about money back guarantee. Had terminated their service due to erratic mode of monitoring. Disputed multiple charges after termination that shows their crude way of operation Kirkland Washington
Author: Tomball, Texas Consumer Services: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Sep 29 2016
MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Also a Victim of Mario C. Gonzalez and Peter Martinez Cerritos California More details Author: California Realtors: MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Cerritos, California

Sep 29 2016
VRBO Home Away Reversed deposit for damage Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Consumer Services: VRBO Internet

Sep 29 2016
MTM Medical Transport Denying delivery of faxed trip logs Lake St. Louis Missouri Author: Overton, Texas Courier Services: MTM Medical Transport Lake St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 29 2016
Full Circle Finance Inc Bo Petterson SCAMMER, TRICKSTER, FRAUDSTER AND ABUSERS OF THE POOR AND DOWN TRODDEN Wenatchee Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Websites: Full Circle Finance Inc Wenatchee, Washington

Sep 29 2016
LOAN DEPOT THIS COMPANY LIED TO ME ABOUT RE-FINANCING TWO OF MY PROPERTIES. RIPPING OFF WITH AN APPRAISAL FEE OF $425. I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST LOAN DEPOT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. THEY INDICATED THAT I QUALIFY TO RE-FIANCE THRU THE HARP PROGRAM AND LATER LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA California Author: NATIONAL CITY, California Liars: LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California

Sep 29 2016
Viper Moving and Storage Total Bait and Switch lied to me Rip Off Sacramento California Author: Farmington, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Viper Moving and Storage Sacramento, California

Sep 29 2016
Universal Protection Security Service Allied Universal Security A Terrible Racist Company To Work For That will Cheat You on Your Pay And Harass You Rosemont Illinois Author: ROCKDALE, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Security Service Rosemont, Illinois