Your Search | roni lynn deutch, a professional tax corporation

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Performed a procedure to my tooth that would not have worked anyway because my tooth was cracked Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Jacksonville, Florida

May 04 2016
HOBO PARALEGAL group ABSOLUTELY A COMPLETE RIPOFF Mission Viejo CA 92692 California Author: Michigan Legal Process Servers: HOBO PARALEGAL group Mission Viejo CA 92692, California

May 04 2016
Realplayer.com Realplayer is a SCAM DO NIT PURCHASE !!! Internet Author: humboldt, Tennessee Consumer Services: Realplayer.com Tennessee

May 04 2016
Butler, Rose, and Jameson Promised a check if I. Sent 20 dollars multiple times Fresh Meadows New York Author: SHEPHERDSTOWN, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, and Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

May 04 2016
Larry Hourd Sent a letter stating I won 2,000,000 and had to send 12.99 to him to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas
Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

May 04 2016
HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: HissingKitty.com scottsdale, Arizona

May 04 2016
Richard Ransom Richard Owen Richard Bruner Richard Owen Bruner RR Social Hollywood House Ransom Rich Entertainment Stole thousands of dollars from innocent people while claiming to cast 16 actors on a Reality TV show Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Other Investment Brokers: Richard Ransom Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 04 2016
Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Be Advised: You don't want their free A/C Service Phoenix Arizona Update Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Phoenix, Arizona

May 04 2016
Marc J. Ryder RHI, Incorporated Unsafe electrical work associated with the install of a whole house backup generator Columbus Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Electrical Services: Marc J. Ryder Columbus, Ohio

May 04 2016
Group Vertical Ecotech hoverboards They're a rip off UNITED STATES Grand Rapids,Michigan Author: Chicago, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Group Vertical

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Peter Sampson from IRS Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Northridge, California Income tax: Peter Sampson from IRS Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 04 2016
Texas Singles LOOK OUT FOR THIS COMPANY IT’S A SCAM!!! austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Better Business Bureau: Texas Singles austin, Texas

May 04 2016
StopIRSdebt Aaron Quinn Tel: 800-409-2307 Fax: 213-261-9838 They lied about helping me just to get my money. Warning, they are a Scam, Rip Off. Do not use them! California Author: Butte, Montana Attorneys & Legal Services: StopIRSdebt Internet

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
Asurion Phone Claims This company wanted to charge me $199 to replace a broken phone which I pay for a protection plan and been with this company for years. Nationwide Author: Vossburg, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Phone Claims Nationwide

May 04 2016
Marry Jane elliot Being sued for a debt that is 15 years old Novi Michigan Michigan Author: portage, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Marry Jane elliot

May 04 2016
Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ohlson Packaging dedicated to customer satisfaction. Brandefined implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Ohlson Packaging pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ohlson Packaging recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for REBUTTAL but please come clean Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Ohlson Packaging TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ohlson is a manufacturer of automatic food equipment. Ohlson Packaging manufacturers a complete line of solutions for packaging products into bags, pouches, cups, trays and boxes. Ohlson Packaging is a turnkey solution manufacturer for Industrial packaging, for automatic & semi-automatic net weighing & counting equipment. Taunton, Massachusetts

24, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

May 04 2016
Florida’s Outdoor Adventures TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures / floridahoghunts.com South Florida's top ranked Hog hunting Outfitter.. FLORIDA HOG HUNTS / Florida's Outdoor Adventures takes pride in hiring the most experience of guides with over 150 years of combined experience. Florida's Outdoor Adventures made a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction and joined the Corporate Advocacy program so customers know they can feel confident when they choose Florida's Outdoor Adventures.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Outdoor Adventures TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. Punta Gorda ,