Your Search | roni lynn deutch

Feb 17 2016
John Paul Chidgey Jr. Attorney Fort Worth Texas He never filed a notice of appearance to represent me as a grandmother in Juvenile court in the 323rd district Court Fort Worth, Texas. He showed up to court, but never got anywhere with Judge Jean Hudson Affluenza Boyd. He then lied to me that he had spoken to Patricia Summers, the Guardian Ad Litem, and all I needed to do was get a psychological evaluation and they would give my grandchildren to me in Utah. This attorney, John Paul Chidgey never even filed a notice of appearance. He never filed any paper work on the case. When I got the psychological evaluation, which was very very expensive, he said I did not get it in on time. In reality, he was helping Judge Jean Hudson Affluenza Boyd to adopt the children out for massive federal funding dollars. You see, Boyd terminated parental rights, and then sat on all of the boards of the adoption agencies in Tarrant County Texas, collecting all of the fedral funding dollars that came in. I filed in federal court and now am filed in the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals to get my Constitutional rights to get my grandchildren. I think the man should be tarred and feathered. If the Texas State Bar will not protect us, then we need to sue the Texas State Bar. I called this man today, and the foul language was amazing. Anyone else who has been victimized by this attorney call me. Let's get him out of the legal system. Deborah Lynne Connor 801-654-3140 Fort Worth Texas My Rebuttal to John Paul Chidgey Jr.'s Rebuttal Author: Sandy, Utah Civil Rights Violators: John Paul Chidgey Jr. Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 15 2016
Publix Super Market Grocery Store Charged me for RL First Cleanse $20.99, although, the product was not in my bags went I got home, this third time and they would not give me my money back said camera show bag boy put it in bag, said it must of fell out of bag, and 45 minutes later all of that product was remove from shelf. Panama CitY Florida Author: Lynn Haven , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Publix Super Market

Feb 11 2016
Nameless LLC Marshall Saleman, Philip Robison, Daniel Lynn Robison, Robert Young, Mark Torok. Torok Law Firm. The Texas Note Company, LLC Real Estaste Scam, Sold my house in a manner that I did not want or know about. Round Rock Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Real Estate Services: Nameless LLC Round Rock, Texas

Feb 04 2016
Lynn Ray State Farm Insurance Don't Trust This Agent - Overcharges People - Unethical - Questionable Business Practices LaFollette Tenness
Author: LaFollette, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Lynn Ray State Farm Insurance

Jan 22 2016
ADT Now raising there contracts 2 four years and going nothing but up but legally without 2 signatures on contract it does not legally bind you Lynn Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Lynn,, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: ADT Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
Barbara Lynn hosang Con woman on hunt for room to rent Florida Author: New port richey, Florida Liars: Barbara Lynn hosang Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Scott Juceam threatening phone call / Roni Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch tax attorney, HELP! being harassed and sued frivolous law suit Sacramento California *UPDATE .. Threatening phone calls from Ronis Half-brother and executive employee made to ED Magedson, Founder of Rip-off Report. *UPDATE.. Roni Lynn Deutch sued by California State Attorney General for $34 million. Attorney General Jerry Brown says Deutchs $25 million-a-year empire is essentially a fraud.
Juceam wouldnt harm a fly Author: Sacramento, California Lawyers: Scott Juceam / Roni Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch Sacramento, California

Jan 06 2016
Frank SPIFF, Franklin Azie, Frank Lynn Spiff, Uzo Theft, Stolen work, won't pay for services, extremely difficult to work with Chicago Illinois
Franklin Frank Spiff Uzo Azie is a fraud, liar, con artist, oppressor Author: Illinois Media: Frank SPIFF Internet

Jan 02 2016
Premier Collections Lynn Howarth.Sales mananger.Scott Brown Hamptons Trust Ltd.4410 E Claiborne Square. No. 334Hampton Virginia 23666/phone number 757-337-3730 Time shares buyers, Playa del carmen , Cancun, Mexico Hampton Virginia Same thing happened to us Author: south beach, Florida Bed & Breakfast: Premier Collections Hampton Va,

Dec 26 2015
General Dynamics Information Technology- Human Resource Departmet, EEOC- Jeremy Crosbie, Martin S. Ebel, U. S. Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch and U.S. Attorney Kenneth Magidson Federal Court- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas - Federal Judge Lynn N. Hughes Civil and Political Rights Violation - Discrimination based on Race, Disability and Denied Due Process Houston Nationwide
EEOC Corruption Author: Houston, Texas Government Corruption: General Dynamics Information Technology, EEOC and Federal Court Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Attorney Et Al. Michael Lynn Gabriel IS A SCAMMER AND A PUBLISHER OF FAKE SCAM ALERT ABOUT LEGITIMATE COMPANIES JUST TO DESTROY THEIR REPUTATION. A SCAMMER AND A FAKE SCAM ALERT PUBLISHER Nationwide Attorney Et Al. Michael Lynn Gabriel IS A SCAMMER AND A PUBLISHER OF FAKE SCAM ALERT ABOUT LEGITIMATE COMPANIES JUST TO DESTROY THEIR REPUTATION. A SCAMMER AND A FAKE SCAM ALERT PUBLISHER Nationwide Author: Arizona Financial Services: Attorney Et Al. Nationwide

Nov 23 2015
World Falcon Group (Brian) Theft by Deception and misleading sale of a vehicle with out documentation. Brentwood New Hampshire
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: World Falcon Group (Brian) Brentwood, New Hampshire

Nov 18 2015
Southern arizona cleanup Lynn Necoechea. Excel Property Preservation Lies. Theft of income. Falsifying documents. Work for free. Tucson Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Cleaning Services: Southern arizona cleanup Tucson, Arizona

Nov 16 2015
AAA Property Preservation Nationwide / Lynn Bondanza AAA Property Preservation Nationwide - LYNN BONDANZA - NONPAYING / UNTRUSTWORTHY / LYING / BAD BUSINESS / BEWARE!!! Saint Petersburg Florida Author: California Builders & Contractors: AAA Property Preservation Nationwide / Lynn Bondanza Saint Petersburg, Florida

Nov 14 2015
NRS construction & facilities management Shannon sullivanTom BarraKaren Barnard Lynn BonillaBrian schrage Our company green mechanicals provide hvacr service to retail stores, NRS contacted us via thumtack, and they offered us a couple of retail jobs, and those jobs were issue with po# numbers, ivr check in and out procedures to follow. Jobs got approved and we purchased parts and pay hourly rate to our employees to :omplete those jobs, at this moment i contacted account department and there is no one to speak with. We performed 2 jobs, charlotte russe and pizza hut, they owe us over $2,000 USD Author: Torrington, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: NRS construction & facilities management

Nov 11 2015
Jewish family services/ west palm beach florida penny maitner, lee eakins illegally obtained and kept guardianship without legal notification to next of kin regarding bernice sobel and marion lynn west palm beach Florida
First off Author: high springs , Florida Nursing Homes: Jewish family services/ west palm beach florida west palm beach, Florida

Oct 27 2015
Sarah Lynn Ward Willow Creek Equestrian verbally abusive, poor trainer, cancels lessons, financially took advantage of me, dishonest Aledo Texas Author: Aledo, Texas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Sarah Lynn Ward Aledo, Texas

43, Report #1262072

Oct 18 2015
Cythia gonzalez or other alias. She never told me her new last name after the secret marriage. Never reimbursed two checks that I got while incarcerated for just protesting and doing what needed to be done at the time. Lynn,massachusetts Nice job...! Author: malden, Massachusetts Cash Services: Cythia gonzalez or other alias. internet

Oct 11 2015
Tracy Grodsky-Dunn of Mary Kay Tracy Lynn Grodsky lying, stealing, committing frauds and scams Lafayette , Colorado THESE REPORTS ARE FALSE!!!! Author: , Adultery: Tracy Grodsky-Dunn of Mary Kay Lafayette, Colorado

Oct 09 2015
A&B Vending Middleton MA Double charging inmates debit cards when purchases are made from Lawrence pre-release center. Middleton Massachusetts Journalist interested in your story Author: lynn, Massachusetts Correctional Facilities / Jail: A&B Vending Middleton MA Middleton , Massachusetts

Oct 07 2015
Lynn Kay Kennels Decieved about Quality Mount Morris Michigan Author: Tolna, North Dakota Animal Services: Lynn Kay Kennels Mount Morris, Michigan

Oct 03 2015
Holsted Jewelers Took $60.00 out of my account without my authorization. Joliey Illinois Author: Lynn, Indiana Jewelers: Holsted Jewelers Joliey, Illinois

Sep 18 2015
Baylor, ScottAndWhite Hospital in Temple, TX Allen Lynn Anderson,M.D and Shannon Cross,RN,LVAD Hospital Care Temple Texas Author: LEANDER, Texas Hospitals: Baylor, ScottAndWhite Hospital in Temple, TX Temple , Texas

Sep 17 2015
Dr. Heather lynn Paranormal liar fake Cleveland Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dead Beat Moms: Internet

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee