RONI LYNN DEUTCH, A PROFESSIONAL TAX CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: roni lynn deutch, a professional tax corporation
There may be more specific results for "roni lynn deutch, a professional tax corporation"
For more specific results for "roni lynn deutch, a professional tax corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage gouging Knoxville Tennessee Interest Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Knoxville , Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Elly's World I ordered a steam hair straightener. When I went to check the status, it says This shop is,currently unavailable. Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 17 2017
A 1 ASPHALT A1 PAVING Took a deposit from me to Blacktop my driveway and never came back EDISION New Jersey Author: OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey Home Improvements: A 1 ASPHALT EDISION, New Jersey

Aug 17 2017
JC IT Company is a scam New York Internet Author: Gibsonia, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: JC IT Internet

Aug 17 2017
MIsha Perfumes Philippines The company sent me a fake perfume Acqua Di Gio Nationwide Author: Baguio City, Other Beauty Products: MIsha Perfumes Internet

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 17 2017
SPF International Corporation Secure Platform Funding - CEO Bruce Green of secureplatformfunding.com Secureplatformfunding.com Scamed EUR50,000 From Me And Delivered Fake Bank Guarantee - FRAUD Bruce Green CEO SCAM Majuro Nationwide Author: London, Financial Services: SPF International Corporation Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Shaun Smith Sent a threat to sue Internet Author: Pekin, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
derma renue Was told I was receiving a free trial and all I needed to do was pay the shipping. Nevada Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: derma renue Internet

Aug 16 2017
Tactical Wholesalers Refused to accept return of a product that did not meet my needs once received Internet Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Customer: Tactical Wholesalers Internet

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kkw beauty bag Promise me a product spend 25 and never receive Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Kkw beauty bag Internet

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Nugenix I ordered a free trial with an agreement of 4.99 for shipping and to prevent fraud, preventing people from reordering. And now have been charged 74.99 for something I have not ordered. Salt lake Utah Author: Malabar, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Salt lake, Utah

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona

Aug 16 2017
university auto sales and auto Latino I BUY A CAR FROM THEM AND I NEVER GET THE TITTLE IN OVER TWO YEARS Maplewood, Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: university auto sales and auto Latino Maplewood, Minnesota

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado