RONI LYNN DEUTCH TAX ATTORNEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: roni lynn deutch tax attorney
There may be more specific results for "roni lynn deutch tax attorney"
For more specific results for "roni lynn deutch tax attorney"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
Table Times Liars and Theif's Oregon City Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Attorney Generals: Table Times Portland, Oregon

Aug 14 2017
Beauté Wrinkle Reducer They took out $89.95 out of my credit card without my notice and that was one month after I had paid for the free sample . When I call to confront them about the situation they said that can't reimburse my money. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hartford, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Beauté Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 14 2017
Nick Tepper Tepper law firm Nick Tepper as an attorney got $1740 from me to Firelit eviction for my tenant and he got disappear and he doesn't answer my phone call no more he doesn't know me anymore . Author: encino, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nick Tepper Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Instant Tax Service, Chris Sheppard Chris Sheppard Granted to received millions of dollars from settlements Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Income Tax Service: Instant Tax Service, Chris Sheppard Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Dar Waterfront Ordered a skin care sample and was only responsible for shipping cost of $4.95.  Sherman Oaks Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Attorney Generals: Dar Waterfront Internet

Aug 14 2017
INTUIT, Inc. Quickbooks, Turbo Tax Fraudulent Billing, sharing personal information, Phony investigation Mountain View, CA Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, California Accounting: INTUIT, Inc. Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
United personal loans Richard Lynn Briggs Law Firm Sent me 3 emails saying I received a loan from them. Internet Author: Laurens, South Carolina Internet: United personal loans Internet

Aug 13 2017
kra'sa anti aging ps krasa envisage skin international i signed up for free anti aging for only shipping cost, they sent me another product and are now charging me over $200 monthly when i thought it was a one time order. st petersburg florida Internet Author: white bear lake, Minnesota Attorney Generals: kra'sa anti aging Internet

Aug 13 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Trying to collect $198.02 Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorney Generals: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 13 2017
Allen K Brown Attorney in Monterrey Park. Bar #1701042 This attorney and his server act frudulently. They commit perjury by stating they have served summons when in reality did not. They claimed to have served summons when the alleged person served was in a meeting 30 miles away. This lawyer is an officer of the court and as such must be sanctioned. Motions for sanctions are being filed. This guy is unethical and violates all the rules of professional conduct. Monterrey Park California Author: San Pedro, California Lawyers: Allen K Brown Attorney in Monterrey Park. Bar #1701042 Monterrey Park, California

Aug 13 2017
JAMES A. SWARTZ Attorney JAMES A. SWARTZ promised legal work and representation then scammed me for $5,000 Boston Massachusetts
Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Attorneys & Legal Services: JAMES A. SWARTZ Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 12 2017
Safe Guard America 2017 I need to purchase a Video Camera for the monitoring system to work, price went from $36.00-$85.00 Gainesville Florida Sensors Author: Gainesville, Florida Home Security: Safe Guard America.com Cromwell, Connecticut

Aug 12 2017
Harrison Law Group/ John Harrison Attorney at law Threatened to notify my employer, claimed my S.S. # would be blacklisted and I could NEVER receive government benefits. Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Loans: Harrison Law Group Internet

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

Aug 11 2017
ALLEN K BROWN ALLEN K BROWN ESQ SBN 1701042 FILES FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS IN COURT. MONTERREY PARK, California Author: DIAMOND BAR , California Attorney Generals: ALLEN K BROWN MONTERREY PARK, , California

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

47, Report #1392076

Aug 11 2017
American Cash Advance State attorney officer Parks fath Gibson’s Low Associates CASE NO : BSE988394/A ATTENTION: Fredy SOTO, Due Amount : $841.84 Let me introduce myself. I am a Senior Attorney: Parks Fath from Gibson’s Law Associate. As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days regarding a very serious matter about a lawsuit filed on your name stating that you are doing some fraud and Civil litigation.  Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Advance Internet

48, Report #1392059

Aug 11 2017
Internal Revenue Service I received a call from a man who informed me that he was from the Internal Revenue Service and to call them back immediately regarding my tax report. This was a recording. I called them back immediately and was transferred to a man who was reportedly handling my case.  Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: Internal Revenue Service Dist of Columbia

49, Report #1392049

Aug 11 2017
Dar Waterfront &Associates Faulse attempt to collect a debt Sherman oaks California
Author: Beaumont, California Attorney Generals: Dar Waterfront &Associates

50, Report #1392033

Aug 11 2017
World Jewels Damage by company to product refusing to correct. Terms implied. Intentional miss representation LA Internet
Author: Surprise, Arizona Attorney Generals: World Jewels Internet