Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

roni lynn deutch tax attorney

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 14 2017
KAPLAN UNIVESITY I took 4 whole classes with this scam of a school and at this point have had over $9000 taken from me via my tax refund. AND THEY STILL WANT MORE!! Internet Author: port richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: KAPLAN UNIVESITY Internet

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 14 2017
My Tax Prep Office The software keeps calculating errors and omitting information. Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Computer Software: My Tax Prep Office Internet

Mar 13 2017
Munoz & Company, CPA, PLLC, Gilbert Munoz Tax Advice Simplified STAY AWAY, misleading services, cost upfront payment, denial of refund for service not completed. Tampa Florida
Resolved Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Income Tax Service: Munoz & Company, CPA, PLLC Tampa, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Bella epoque Luminous anti aging Keeps charging my account for their product. Garden grove California Author: Burleson, Texas Attorney Generals: Bella epoque Garden grove, California

Mar 13 2017
Eye/skin opulent Santa Anna CA Author: Scottsburg, Indiana Attorney Generals: Eye/skin opulent Internet

Amy Lynn, Amy Radford She is a all time SCAM artist! Indiana Internet
Author: Anonymous, Colorado Attorney Generals: Amy Lynn Internet

Mar 13 2017
Naomi Pabon Have to publish this report for Mr. Bill Golden to comply with the contract purchase Tax lien agreement guarantee. VA Author: N. Richland Hills, Texas Home Based Business: Naomi Pabon Internet

Mar 12 2017
Hurry Courier / Trisha Cook / Urgent Courier / Alfred Evans and Trisha Cook HURRY COURIER used to be URGENT COURIER. This company has opened a new location under a new name , HURRY COURIER, after robbing their drivers for thousands of dollars under URGENT COURIER Yorkville Illinois Author: Suburb , Illinois Attorney Generals: Hurry Courier / Trisha Cook Yorkville, Illinois

Mar 12 2017
Light in the box Lightinthebox.com  China Internet Author: Blue Island , Illinois Attorney Generals: Light in the box Internet

Mar 12 2017
L'Etroile skin care this company is a rip-off ordered the trial offer, no info with the product never a price was stated to reorder, and no where did I see it said after 15 days you would be charged 98. dollars if you did not call to cancell, did not see any visable differance with use of the product, and these people are predators, they are horrible, refuse to refund the 98.00 they already charged my card, but fortunately was able to cancell the eye cream which I also ordered, which would have been charged tomorrow another 90.00, so do not, repeat do not do bussiness with this company or any other that is out to take advantage of others please quit ordering from them it is a scam, and you do not realize it till it is too late, will be contacting Attorney General's office to stop them from doing bussiness in WV. Internet Author: Barboursville, West Virginia Skin Care: L'Etroile skin care Internet

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 10 2017
Hurry Courier Used to be Urgent courier This company doesn't pay, it was another company that didn't pay drivers Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorney Generals: Hurry Courier

Mar 10 2017
Rusty Shawn Summit / D&S Construction Shawn Summit/ Darah Keilyn Carter Summit He took $23,000 from us to build a metal shop building. This was for concrete,building materials, and labor. He dug up our yard, framed out a hole for concrete, left some building parts and stopped returning our calls. Durant Oklahoma
Things we , and others have done do far... Author: Hastings, Oklahoma Consumer Services: Rusty Shawn Summit / D&S Construction Durant, Oklahoma

Mar 10 2017
gld*svcgs.com Scumbags Internet 855-421-9615 is their refund number Author: Cape Coral, Florida Attorney Generals: gld*svcgs.com Internet

Mar 10 2017
Cash Advance, Inc Attorney Ronald GwynStephen Robert Scam to collect money using Cash Advance, Inc. as a source New York New York Author: Lomita, California Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc New York, New York

Mar 09 2017
Maximum Tax LLC-Dearborn They purposely used an incorrect social security number Dearborn Michigan Author: Detroit , Michigan Income tax: Maximum Tax LLC-Dearborn Detroit, Michigan

Mar 09 2017
Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Signature Tax Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Signature Tax Service past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax representation, San Francisco, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, and Ft. Lauderdale
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Experienced Tax Attorneys and tax professionals representing clients before the IRS and state negotiating legal tax relief agreements in areas of filing delinquent tax returns, payroll tax representation, bank levies, audits, & more. San Francisco, California

Mar 07 2017
StopIRSdebt Tax debt relief California Internet Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Income Tax Service: StopIRSdebt Internet

Mar 07 2017
Attorney John E. Bragonje at Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP law firm in Las Vegas, NV. Attorney John E. Bragonje is the RUDEST attorney you will ever know. Unprofessional, unethical, dishonest attorney Las Vegas Nevada
Thankfully.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Attorney John E. Bragonje Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 07 2017
skin noir and ey now r I ordered a free trial for $4.95 and was charged $89.95 and $85.95 without my consent Santa Anna CA USA Internet Author: Canterbury , New Hampshire Attorney Generals: skin noir and enoir internet

Mar 06 2017
Paul Dame Attorney At What Paul Dame Attorney Liar Fraud Crook north caralina Internet Author: lakewood, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Dame Attorney At What Internet

Mar 06 2017
HEALTHYNOWTODAY PURE CBD OIL CBD Oil was to be a free offer, but then charge my debit card $69.99 I have never open the bottle, will sent it back for a refund! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rushville, Indiana Attorney Generals: HEALTHYNOWTODAY Las Vegas, Nevada