Your Search | roni lynn deutch tax attorney

Sep 01 2016
Florida Suncoast Title Services, LLC Shawn M. Yesner, Esq Title, St Petersburg, Attorney, Real Estate, Shawn Yesner, barbara St Petersburg Florida Author: London, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Florida Suncoast Title Services, LLC St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to making its clients feel safe, confident, and secure. Kerendian & Associates is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Kerendian & Associates Shab and Shawn Kerendian Author: los angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles, California

Aug 31 2016
Yvette Reyes Attorney Yvette Reyes. Florida Assistant State Attorney Yvette Reyes. Yvette Barbara Reyes. Florida Bar Number 53510. Yvette B. Reyes Miller. Protect your Children from Corrupt Florida Attorney Yvette Reyes. Coral Gables Florida
Author: Other Attorneys & Legal Services: Yvette Reyes Coral Gables,

Aug 30 2016
SWTG COMMUNICATIONS John Gilly FAKE BUSINESS for tax write-off Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Liars: Cellular Phone Companies: SWTG COMMUNICATIONS Rochester, New York

Aug 30 2016
Lynn LeBlanc Penny Scammer, Con Artist, Rip Off Yarmouth Nova Scotia Author: California Blabber Mouth: Lynn LeBlanc Penny Nova Scotia

Aug 30 2016
cdl consultants Justin thieves, fraudulent, non attorney spokesperson ,deceptive business practices , etc libertyville Illinois company agrees to make this right. Author: hollywood, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: cdl consultants libertyville, Illinois

Aug 30 2016
PTR preferred tax relief BUSINESS SHUT DOWN AND NO HELP Century City California Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Tax Services: PTR Century City, California

Aug 29 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian & Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates is a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 29 2016
Foreclosure Law LLC Dale Wiley, John Dale Wiley Incompetent, deceitful attorney stole our money, allowed the bank to steal our home, breach of contract and fraud in the inducement! If you want to save your home, AVOID this man at all costs. Springfield Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Lawyers: Foreclosure Law LLC Springfield, Missouri

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 26 2016
Jack Morrison attorney at law Eric marshall Company said I had a federal arrest warrant and need to set up Payment arrangements immediately Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Federal Government: Jack Morrison attorney at law Internet

Aug 25 2016
The Vines at Riverpark Attempted Wrongful Withholding of Deposit Oxnard California
Robert has not grasped my point Author: Camarillo, California Housing Rentals: The Vines at Riverpark Oxnard, California

Aug 25 2016
Westtax Financial Keith K West promised tax assistance, services paid for, never delivered altadena California Author: san jose, California Income Tax Service: Westtax Financial altadena, California

Aug 25 2016
Tax Mgmt., Cleveland, Derek Thomas theft, fraud, scam, deceit, lies, white collar Cleveland Ohio
Author: Toledo, Ohio Talent Scouts: Taxi Mgmt. Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 23 2016
Jason Anthony Full Name. Jason Anthony.Profession. An Attorney Inheritage/ next of kin scam.Togo Lome.
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Lawyers: Jason Anthony Internet

44, Report #208975

Aug 21 2016
Golden Eagle Credit Corp ripofF FRAUD! Their own attorney said they have NO VALID claim against me! Yet they report me as BAD DEBT with Experian. Woodland Hills California Mark...This is just too easy! Author: Enterprise, Alabama Collection Agencies: Golden Eagle Credit Corp Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 18 2016
Kousha Berokim Attorney -- Dishonest Lying Attorney -- Watch Out! Beverly Hills California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Lawyers: Kousha Berokim Beverly Hills, California

Aug 18 2016
ace industrial supply california Mike Wilson -attorney threatened to call police on a civil matter, Then had a FAKE COP call me Burbank California Author: Aurora, Colorado Rental Stores: ace industrial supply california Burbank, California

Aug 17 2016
Caring Transitions strong-armed elderly mom pennies on the dollar no rhyme or reason furtive lied uncooperative seattle Washington Protecting the client is a priority Author: Seattle, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Caring Transitions seattle, Washington

Aug 17 2016
Mike Padilla RMD Financial Services Fraudulant Tax Return and Identify Theft San Dimas California Author: West Covina, California Income Tax Service: Mike Padilla San Dimas, California