RONI LYNN DEUTCH TAX SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: roni lynn deutch tax service
There may be more specific results for "roni lynn deutch tax service"
For more specific results for "roni lynn deutch tax service"
Showing 26-50 of 86,204 Found Reports For more specific results for "roni lynn deutch tax service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
SK AUTOBODY HACK,HORRIBLE SERVICE, METHUEN Massachusetts Author: METHUEN, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: SK AUTOBODY METHUEN, Massachusetts

Jul 18 2017
Gerald Dry, PA Gerald Dry Accountant Gerald Dry Accounting Accountant with Horrible Customer Service Concord North Carolina Author: Stanfield, North Carolina Accounting: Gerald Dry, PA Concord, North Carolina

Jul 18 2017
Choice home warantee After paying for months, my premiums, When I needed them they lied and said that the technician said my dryer was broken by negligence. My appliance guy stated in writing, that he NEVER said that. They also said that he sent pics to prove it. Again, in writing that was never fine either. After approaching them with proof that they were lying and cheating me, they agreed to go half with the service (even though they should have conferred it wholely) we agreed. 3 days later, appliance guy shows up and says choice was paying $86 and we had to pay $121. Last time I took math, that's not half. This company is nothing but a bunch of liars. Worse company I've Ever dealt with. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Choice home warantee Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Customer-1st Jennifer BourneWerr Service LLC Customer Service Evaluator/Mystery Shopper Fresno California Author: Jackson, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer-1st Fresno, California

Jul 18 2017
H-Tech Sales & Service Inc. Sent 3 Engines all had low oil pressure Burton Michigan Author: Burton, Michigan Auto Repair Service: H-Tech Sales & Service Inc. Burton, Michigan

Jul 18 2017
nicksanman IGXACT SOFT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED nicksanman unwilling to refund due to bad service Internet   I agree to seek an accomodation with seller Author: Internet Internet Service Providers: nicksanman Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
Smj checks cashed Disrespectful, ignorant, arrogant customer service Astoria New York Author: Astoria, New York Adoption Agencies: Smj checks cashed Astoria , New York

Jul 17 2017
CARiD carid.com, carid, CARiD, RECON RIP OFF! HORRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE! THIEVES! Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Parts: CARiD Internet

Jul 17 2017
GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Long time scam artist preying on elderly people using door-to-door canvasing for Tree Service work.. Acworth Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Door to Door Sales: GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Acworth, Georgia

Jul 17 2017
Sling TV Charged me for 1 months service even though I cancelled the 7-day trial period on the 7th day. Evidently they track the exact time you sign up and go by that. I cancelled 5 hours late and they cut me no slack. Nationwide Author: Yakima, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
QUALITY AUTO AND MARINE DALTON GARDON IDAHO BEN AND ANDREA quality auto and marine and repair Ben and Andrea beware!! Dalton Gardens Idaho Author: spokane , Washington Auto Repair Service: QUALITY AUTO AND MARINE DALTON GARDON IDAHO Dalton Gardens, Idaho

Jul 17 2017
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP Horrible Customer Service / Will Not Fulfill Claims Against Plan Wilmington DE Author: Rome, Georgia Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

Jul 17 2017
mygoodiefinder Robert Heaney Electronic repair service that advertises for rare components to fix them.. Then keeps them. Internet / Prescott Internet / AZ Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Television Parts & Services: mygoodiefinder Internet

Jul 17 2017
Demondtond Demondtond Team Dodge DEMONDTOND WRECKED MY NEW CAR Conroe Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Demondtond Conroe , Texas

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Lord & Taylor Bait and Switch, Bad Customer Service, Fraud, Rip Off, No help, Wrong Product, Wrong Description, Terrible, Horrible, Scam Internet
Author: Tonawanda, New York Appliances: Lord & Taylor Internet

Jul 16 2017
Lisa Thomson Deliberate Theft Of Service Sydney, New South Wales Internet Author: Alabama Work at Home: Lisa Thomson Internet

Jul 16 2017
leverco limited service not provided Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Computer Help Desk: leverco limited Internet

Jul 16 2017
Lominine Bad customer service I don't know California Author: Hawley, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Lominine California

Parisian Glow Very elaborate scam and very rude customer service Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Sprint Sprint has the WORST customer service ever Internet Author: W. Monroe, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jul 16 2017
Zipcar Ripoff, Does Not Provide a Useful Service Nationwide Author: Ottawa, Oregon Car Rentals: Zipcar Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
H&R Block Over $1000 in Fraud Isn't Worth Their Time Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Income Tax Service: H&R Block Internet