ROOMS TO GO FURNITURE STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rooms to go furniture store
There may be more specific results for "rooms to go furniture store"
For more specific results for "rooms to go furniture store"
Showing 1-25 of 438,609 Found Reports For more specific results for "rooms to go furniture store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
Dr. Leon Stern Dr. Leon Stern, a psychiatrist who refused to treat me Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Doctors: Dr. Leon Stern Brooklyn, New York

Oct 17 2017
Otto pharmacyltd.com Scam tried to extort additional money before delivery Houston, Texas ? Texas Author: Small town, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Otto pharmacy Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Briggs & Stratton Briggs & Stratton Home Generators Would not refer accredited repair person to repair generator Author: Gainesville, Florida Senior Services: Briggs & Stratton ,

Oct 17 2017
sealskincovers.com They try to convince me to give them another cha ce to give me. A better fit cover i told them no. I want a refund back so. They hung up on me. No respond for 5 days so i emailed them they say. I have to sent back the package.  California Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: sealskincovers.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Remotesremotes Not responding to any calls and text messages to inquire about not being able to received my orders. Farmingdale New Jersey Author: Hacienda Heights, California Auto Parts: Miscellaneous Electronics: Remotesremotes Farmingdale, New Jersey

Oct 17 2017
Commercial Tire Failed to perform proper diagnosis which led to my engine blowing Eagle Idaho Author: Meridian, Idaho Auto Service Stations: Commercial Tire Eagle, Idaho

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy / Elijah Franklin CROOKS! Watch out they will steal your money then tell you to pay more for insurance. You will never see anything from these scammers Laredo Texas Author: Herriman, Utah Drugstores: Otto Pharmacy Internet

Oct 17 2017
  Sears, Went into stire to apply for the Lease it now program with out credit check needed and it is showing on my credit report . Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Sears ,

Oct 17 2017
A1 Revenue Mr. Opulent Sanu Ogunkoya They did not honor their refund. Horrble product. Won’t get back to you. Internet Author: Gardena, California Con Artists: A1 Revenue Internet

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
The York Hotel Rip off so-called Hotel, which is actually a dirty hovel, similar to a hostel that take in homeless people and druggies! Ilford, Essex England
Author: Cornelius, Oregon Hotel: The York Hotel Ilford, Essex,

Oct 17 2017
Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Arizonabunkbeds.com Makes promises, refuses to let you cancel or order and lies about timelines Grandby CO, and Tuscon AZ Internet Colorado and Arizona Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Internet

Oct 17 2017
Local Record Office Sent me an official looking document twice now stating i need to send $89 to recieve the title of my new home. Document includes my personal information and I had to double check with my attorney that this wasn't official. Pekin Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois Loans: Local Record Office Pekin, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac My 2013 Cadillac XTS had electronic issues on September 5th where every light and message was lighting up - like a Christmas tree - both inside and outside of the car. Even when I left the car to go inside to call my Warranty number, the car would not be shut down and the lights continued. 45 minutes later, the car finally drained the battery and the tow truck arrived to take the car to the shop. Unfortunately, due to the mechanic's stike in the midwest, my car was towed to an unknown shop in Joliet. Plainfield Illinois Author: plainfield, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac Joliet,

Oct 17 2017
Car Advertising they took advantage of my vunerbility of needing to make some money 433 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84601 Utah Author: Stafford, Virginia TV Advertisements: Car Advertising Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Quartix Truck Tracking and Electronic Logs Dishonest - Pushy - Won't Take NO For An Answer - Refuse To Give Refund Chicago Internet Author: Illinois Consumer Services: Quartix Internet

Oct 17 2017
american gun club Ordered a shirt on 10/05/2017 invoice #5083 took my money never received shirt was told by Anastasia would take 15 to 30 days. Phone # does not work and no responce to emails. tampa Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida Camera Stores: american gun club tampa, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Money Back MX Have not received refund that was promised to me from Effy in Cozumel Cozumel, Mexico Mexico Author: Abbott, Texas Jewelry Stores: Money Back MX Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Brockton lending trust Please be ware this company is a fraud . They will tell u that u have been approved for 3 thousand dollars but u have to send a security deposit . Once u send the security deposit to Canada yours funds will be in your account in 2 hours . No it will not someone Sent faux loan documents and said I got a loan for 3000 thousand dollars Antheim California Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Brockton lending trust Antheim, California