Your Search | rooms to go

Aug 24 2016
CLW Delivery Damage to my home while delivering an appliance Johnson City Tennessee Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Trucking Companies: CLW Delivery Johnson City, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with MAB. MAB is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

Aug 24 2016
Unified Health One No doctors in my area accepted this insurance. And when i brought it to their attention they told me it wasnt their department and transferred me to it. That department said the same thing and were gonna transfer me back to the same department i just came from Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Unified Health One Internet

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Levent Yaylali Levent Yaylali is not to be trusted! He will do whatever it takes to gain your trust first just to screw you over later! Beware of this so-called businessman for Red Label Home! Charleston South Carolina
Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Websites: Red Label Home Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 24 2016
NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes J R ConstructionJ & R Construction Company John Noyes owes my mother and I over $50,000.00 ,as of now, for work that he was paid for, but did not complete and for repairs, due to the fault of of the builder. Greenville Texas
Author: Honey Grove, Texas Builders & Contractors: NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes Greenville, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
bodybuilding.com lost money doing business with this company. Refused to refund shipping costs Internet Author: morristown, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: bodybuilding.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Greers garage door service Greers garage, greer's garage doors I ordered garage doors and motors for a development. The doors were installed and when we requested the motors to be installed nobody would return our call for weeks. Finally the owners mother called me and said the owner ,her son, is in jail now and wont complete the work. He was paid in full. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Garage Door Companies: Greers garage door service Dallas, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Headgeeks James williams I needed my ps4 repaired from it being thrown a little to hard on the bed and i got the headgeeks flyer on my door. So i called and he came out. When he came he also had another ps4 i think he took a part off my game for the one he had with him that he claim was for another client. So why would he bring it in?? Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Headgeeks Desoto, Texas

Aug 24 2016
wasington terrace apartment, shag, independent living associates. retaliation agaist judgement of the courts false claim of debt report to collection. seattle Washington Author: seattle , Washington Landlords: wasington terrace apartment seattle , Washington

Aug 24 2016
SammyDress.com Sammy DressSammydress Purchased a blanket from them for a graduation gift. It was suppose to arrive in 25 days. It has been 54 days and no package. I have contacted them and they say no tracking number. I spoke to Post Office and they said ALL packages have a tracking number. Unknown Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Clothing Stores: SammyDress.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York

Aug 24 2016
Phenix Salons Suites Jason Rivera Kellie haring Refusal to pay for improvements to suites, Never received any money for materials, Cost me $3500+, Scam Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Hair Salons: Phenix Salons Suites Sacramento, California

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
trinity Automotive scam artist aka reverand. deceptive. tell you are approve for car, take your down payment, then call you two or three weeks later,telling you to return car and you owe them for renta use. Beware. Dont buy a car there. you will be sorry. Nashville Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: trinity Automotive Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 24 2016
Hometenders of America John Bezick, Cindy Bezick, Barbara Hamblen HomeTenders of America is a Company To Stay Away From! Arizona Internet and Nationwide Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Hometenders of America Arizona, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  FAKE, FRAUDULENT, PHONY ADDRESSES - REALLY A POOR MAN IN PAUL SMITH EBAY FINDS NEW YORK CITY New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK CITY, New York

Aug 24 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Elvis Capallen pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Westminster Mint Mr. Clay Mr. Ripoff Ripoff years of business to be treated like a stray dog Internet Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Gold & Silver Investments: Westminster Mint Internet

Aug 24 2016
LTS Lead Transfer System John Vikas Sharma SHOCKING!!! What a ripoff...........6 guys in an office passing the calls around. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY. INDIA Author: New York, New York Computer Marketing Companies: LTS Lead Transfer System Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Fairway Media (Bench Craft Company) Admits to attempting fraud, but it's ok because the credit card declined the charge. Portland, Oregon Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: Fairway Media Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Open Road Lending - Abdu Goush claim you're approved but only approved to a certain point!! Nationwide Internet The Point Is??? Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Open Road Lending Internet

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide