ROOMS TO GO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rooms to go
There may be more specific results for "rooms to go "
For more specific results for "rooms to go "
Showing 1-25 of 273,733 Found Reports For more specific results for "rooms to go "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Samantha Robinson Nation wide lending corp Promised a loan, request a payment to secure it of $850.00 North york Ontario Author: Ajax, Ontario Loans: Samantha Robinson North york, Ontario

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 23 2017
Nationstar, Holding my insurance funds to repair my home. Vernon New Jersey Author: Vernon, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Nationstar Vernon, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Bessemer Utilities I recieved a check from the salvation army and the utility company credited my check to another woman. All I know is her name was Tameka and they had no problem even telling me they commited this felony. Bessemer Alabama Author: Bessemer,Al.35022, Alabama City Employees: Bessemer Utilities Bessemer, Alabama

Apr 23 2017
Ace Cash Services acsincorporated.net/ ACE INC Claims that I owe on a loan and need to pay using an itunes gift card! Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 23 2017
Coast To Coast Relocation Relocation from Boston to Dallas Harrison New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Moving Companies: Coast To Coast Relocation Harrison, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
the money source did not make my escrow payments to insurance company dallas Texas Author: frankford, Delaware Mortgage Companies: the money source dallas , Texas

Apr 23 2017
Truthfinder Truthfinder said it was one dollar and then after entering my information it changed to 27.95 until I canceled an then clicked off website. Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Banks: Truthfinder Internet

Apr 23 2017
Pitcher Perfect Siding and Windows Took my money, failed to provide replacement window as per contract. East Peoria Illinois Author: Cuba, Illinois Home Improvements: Pitcher Perfect Siding and Windows East Peoria , Illinois

Apr 23 2017
BLAST MEDIA DAVID RILEY,DAVID CHARLES RUPLEY I REPLIED TO ADD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR WHEELS, DEPOSITED FUNDS $500,00 FOR THEM HE WONT PRODUCE WHEELS OR RETURN MONEY TAMPA,ORLANDO.ATLANTA,HUDSON Internet Author: dade city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BLAST MEDIA Internet

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Apr 23 2017
Abby's by Abby Selling faulty items to customers Australia Nationwide Author: Sydney, Clothing Stores: Abby's by Abby internet

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
American Signature We spent over $2600.00 on a sectional that was supposed to be Pure Leather Altamonte springs Nationwide
Author: Apopka, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: American Signature Nationwide

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
JYB Skin Benefit Scam membership with no information to contact to cancel or return free trial products Henderson Nevada Author: Avondale, Arizona Skin Care: JYB Skin Benefit

Apr 22 2017
Daniel Cook Enable IT Ethernet Extenders Daniel Cook This scammer wrote bad checks and threaten to sue me. Do not do business with Daniel Cook. His company makes cheap Chinese hardware that starts fire. Fountain Valley California
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Daniel Cook Enable IT Ethernet Extenders Fountain Valley, California

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 22 2017
StyleLux Blackhead remover mask To me happened like to everyone else. I wanted to see the price of the product and for that you need to enter your adress and everything. Honestly I was so stupid that I did that. But when I saw the price and everything I clicked the button that says cancel. Within few days I have recieved the package with te product and recieve for 70€. It is a total scam. And now I don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Neustadt an der Donau, Alabama Skin Care: StyleLux Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Florida Department of Revenue Dept refused to enforce perjury on financial affidavits and alters notes in spite of evidence Tallahassee Florida
Observation Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Florida Department of Revenue Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Advantage Education LLC Advantage Education along with their partners-in-crime lied to me and cheated me of over 30,480 Lehi Utah Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Work at Home: Advantage Education LLC Lehi, Utah