ROOMS TO GO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rooms to go
There may be more specific results for "rooms to go "
For more specific results for "rooms to go "
Showing 26-50 of 275,970 Found Reports For more specific results for "rooms to go "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Pure cbd oil I ordered online for 5.95 and then two weeks later i went to get money out of account to pay a bill to find out they took 79.95 that i didnt athorize them to take. ask to speak to a manger and he hung up on me. im really upset about this when i asked for my money back he said he couldnt do it Las vegas Nevada Author: Blandon, Pennsylvania Medical Personnel: Pure cbd oil Las vegas , Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Southwest Airline / booking.com After booking a flight, I followed a link to book a hotel. The link took me booking dot com where they promptly ripped me off for $495 Unknown Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Hotel: Southwest Airline Internet

Jun 26 2017
Cashnetusa finance I was sent a email for fail funding notice and was told I needed to pay a 100 dollars Internet Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Cashnetusa finance Internet

Jun 26 2017
Vision Marketing Prime Patriot,Confederate super stores, They are charging my Debit card $ 19:97 and I have not ordered nothing from these companies. They are causing me to be in over draft every month I have tried to call them but get no answer. Please can you do something? Spring Texas Author: Sparta, North Carolina Sales People: Vision Marketing Spring, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Coolcat Casino coolcat apparently will not payout if you happen to win korea Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Casinos: Coolcat Casino Internet

Jun 26 2017
sprint I went in with my husband and 2 kids to the sprint store, we purchased our phones. after about two years we wanted to get continue with sprint but they said we had to turn in the phones because they were leased.overland park Kansas Author: canyon lake, California Telephones: sprint overland park, Kansas

Jun 26 2017
Jan Rodak The Bark Fake account maker who blast reports to shut down companies Redmond Washington Author: Santa Clarita, California Work Place Bullies: Jan Rodak Redmond, Washington

Jun 26 2017
Software Empire softwareempire.com DO NOT USE THIS SCAM to get internet software licenses New York or Clearwater FL New York or Florida Author: Live Oak, Florida Computer Manufactures: Software Empire

Jun 26 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Trying to collect 139.97 for a product that was not ordered nor received. Internet Author: Plattsburg, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Internet

Jun 26 2017
Amado Cabanella Law Office Amado Cabanella Dishonest Lawyer Amado Cabanella tries to scam money from a lady client! mississauga Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Amado Cabanella Law Office mississauga, Ontario

Jun 26 2017
 A fake company U TRAVEL GUIDE gained access to my bank account and routing number and debited 399.00 from my account with an electronic check without my authorization. Internet Author: Surry, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: U TRAVEL Internet

Jun 26 2017
GOLO DIET Dr. Keith Ablo Dr. Ablo used his fame to over-promote useless pills. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: GOLO DIET Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
DEALTIME AUTO SALES ROBERT ECTOR I WAS MISTREATED AND WAS NOT LISTENED TO AS MY CAR NEEDED SOME REPAIRS ROBERT KEPT PUTTING MY CAR REPAIRS OFF UNTILL THE WARRANTY EXPIRED AND RELOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB SITE WITHIN THE COMPANY. ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: DEALTIME AUTO SALES ORLANDO, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Choice Home Warranty Total Evil Company Not trying to cover any of your issues Edison New Jersey Author: winter park, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 26 2017
AVI-Con/CA Construction, Chuck Avila, President/CEO Theft, elder abuse, ignore calls, lied to me & my husband, out of home almost 11 months Riverside California
Author: Fontana, California Builders & Contractors: AVI-Con/CA Construction Riverside, California

Jun 26 2017
ziad alsuhail request to refund my deposit from 2014 call many times , send refund request about 100 but nothing , send certified mail ask to refund return my letter with out any thing . houston texas Author: houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ziad alsuhail

Jun 26 2017
esupport-live JINIGRAM They said my computer had viruses and charged $299.00 to cover 2years of protection for firewall. they called me back and said that there program was not working on my cumputer after about a year of having there program,  Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: esupport-live Internet

Jun 25 2017
FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Sarah Kimball-Financing Anthony-Sr Acct Mgr. Lisa Coffey-VP employee services nAnthony(no last name given) contacted me by phone on March 7th 2017, he stated they were affilated with Brunswick Merchant Services out of Dover,DE to set me up with support services and training Tampa Florida Author: Eatonville, Washington Corrupt Companies: FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Crystal point apartment This complex has made it very difficult for me I'm a heart patient and I have mold on my ceiling and rain dripping in my place they want come to see nor fix anything but they want their money every month this is causing me problems with my health and wellness and safety I need your help Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Crystal point apartment Decatur, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Doctor David Son Dentist in Irvine California CAUTION!!! DENTIST DR. DAVID SON IN IRVINE CA IS A SCAM. HE TOOK $15,000 FROM ME AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS TO FINISH WHAT I PAID HIM TO DO. HE IS A FRAUD Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Irvine, California

Jun 25 2017
Heather Fay iAMHEATHERFAY, @iAMHEATHERFAY, Heather Fay Offield, Heather Offield, Miss Heather Fay, COA, Center of Attention (COA) Fake Musician stealing money, robbed $5,000. Scam artist, pretends to be professional model/artist Venice California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Strippers & Dancers: Heather Fay Venice, California

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
Synchrony Bank This bank minimizes your opportunity to buy when you miss one payment that was overlooked. Greenwood South Carolina This may be a shock... Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Synchrony Bank Nationwide