Your Search | rooms to go

Sep 07 2014
Rooms To Go Furniture Poor quality, awful customer service Jacksonville, Florida Nationwide Author: St.johns, Florida Bed & Bath: Rooms To Go Furniture Nationwide

Sep 07 2014
Our City Radio/Our City GoGo/ Our City Go Go/mbd marketing It's A Cult Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Cult Organizations: Our City Radio/Our City GoGo/ Our City Go Go Internet

Sep 06 2014
Blue Sky Windpower, Michael BlueSky takes your order, charges your account and never delivers, all calls, e-mails go unanswered. Joplin, MO Internet Author: Bryan, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Blue Sky Windpower Internet

Sep 05 2014
MIdway Nissan 5k Upside down W/5k down. Where'd it go? Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: MIdway Nissan Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 05 2014
Cash Advance USA robert smith from afganastan...really Harrassing phone calls. I ask them to take me off their call list. I just got this number as I relocated and the previous person still gets several calls. Ive asked to be put on the do not call list these guys are smart a**es and think they understand english.. they actually asked me if I understand Engilish. WTF Robert Smith from Afgahanistan your are a dumb a**. First that is not your real name second go home. chicago illinois Nationwide Author: van alstyne, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Sep 04 2014
Micheal Coor with DJR group Pay them or get sued and go to jail Buffalo New York Author: Gary , Indiana Collection Agencies: Micheal Coor with DJR group Internet

Sep 04 2014
Your Mortgage Solutions Duane Hatchett Misleading and deceptive business practices. None of your money will go to lender. Tries to justify stealing your money!! North Richland Hills Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Consumer Services: Your Mortgage Solutions North Richland Hills, Texas

Sep 03 2014
Larry Smith Quartzmine Zoomring Total Pervert - Don't Go To His Ranch Auburn California Author: Berkeley, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Smith Auburn, California

Sep 03 2014
Channel Advisor The so-called Small Business Helper that tramples all over you and caused us to reduce our workforce or go bust Internet Author: Monmouth, UK, Other Software: Channel Advisor Internet

Sep 03 2014
DEALCLOSER AKA TERRY STULL Mercantile Banc of Wisconsin TERRANCE STULL and RANDY STULL Terry Stull a member who is signed up with Lending Universe as a lender. However there is no such company I strongly urge and implore people who is looking for a lender please do not go to him he has taken 2000 from our company and presented paperwork which use such language as your loan will be closed in thirty days and basically after time goes by thee will be no loan. Hartford, Wisconsin Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Financial Services: DEALCLOSER AKA TERRY STULL Mercantile Banc of Wisconsin Hartford, , Wisconsin

Sep 01 2014
emeraldLux GoFreebies auto charging for item that was supposed to be a freebie on go freebies by emeraldLux Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: emeraldLux Internet

Sep 01 2014
Comfort Suites Paid cash for 2 rooms, they took money out of bank account too. Burlington IA Author: New Hampton, Missouri Hotel: Comfort Suites Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
fastrip-Najid Noori -Seadoo rentals Najid at fastrip This place is a scam, they seriously have a scam going on where they charge you for damages that you do not do to their jet skis. DONOT go here they will keep your deposit and charge your card extra money for damages that you do not do. Bullhead City California Author: HESPERIA, California Boat Marinas: fastrip-Najid Noori -Seadoo rentals Bullhead City, California

Aug 31 2014
Go Matilda Visas and Allan Colett DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas and Allan Collett For Your Visas Application Victoria, Australia Nationwide Author: Sydney, Accounting: Aaron McGowen Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
BROOKE HUGE LETDOWN... FAKE PICS!! This girl is NOTHING like the pics.. she is on the chubby side, and is not attactive at all.. not the ugliest girl in the world but, not pretty either.. She is all about the upcharge, and to be honest, I didn't even feel comfortable getting a massage from her, let alone anything else.. She also smelled a little ripe.. and it was just an awkward, uncomfortable experience all around.. She's fairly nice I guess, but, that is about all I can say about her that is positive.. She's not even that nice.. kinda pushy about the upgrades.. but, eventually realized I really wasn't interested so let it go.. and gave me a hum drum quick rubdown, not a real massage in any sense of the word.. Do yourself a favor.. JUST DON'T DO IT.. It ain't the real deal.. I'm just too nice and I paid her anyways and was miserable the entire time.. Don't make the same mistake I did.. You've been warned !! Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Massage Parlor: BROOKE Internet

Aug 30 2014
Bio Vitamins liquid maricles I placed one order. They called to coerce me to go on auto ship. I refused. Another shipment came anyway and was chgd to my cr card. Las Vegas Nevada Author: okla city, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
Cash loan James Williams told me to go buy a vanilla reload network card and put 150.00on the card and I will receive 1000.00 in my checking account but that didn't happen it was a Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Santa Fe springs, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Cash loan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 29 2014
rooms to go Absolute liars and a horror to do business with as goods are shoddy and staff is inept. Cooper City Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: rooms to go Cooper City, Florida

Aug 29 2014
Morning Affair Charters My husband, son, father, brother in law, nephew & brother all paid this charter boat to go fishing for salmon this morning on 8/29/14.  Lake county Illinois Author: Davis Junction, Illinois Fishing: Morning Affair Charters Lake county, Illinois

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Aviator College Science & Technology Ari Ben Aviator inc. THE OWNER OF THE FLIGHT SCHOOL IS A LIAR AND A THIEF. THERE ARE SEVERAL STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN RIP OFF FROM THIS UNFAIR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUDLENT UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED BOTH IN TEXAS WHERE HIS FIRST SCHOOL WAS AND HE RAN TO FLORIDA AND A GIRL FROM ENGLAND WAS KILLED AT HIS FLORIDA SCHOOL. THE PLANES ARE NOT SAFE ANF THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED NUMEROUS TIMES TO THE FAA. THE OWNERS GRANDSON IS A CONVICTED DURG ADDICTED WHO WORKED ON ARIPLANES UNTIL STUDENTS REPORTED HIM. MICAHEL COHEN IS A LIAR AND HE RUNS AN UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL THERE ARE MANY LAWSUITS IN ST. LUCIE COUNTY AND IN US FEDERAL FT PIERCE COURT HOUSE . MR. COHENS PLANES BREAK DOWN ALL THE TIME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN PLANES THEY ARE UNSAFE AND HE IS AN EXTREMLEY DISHONEST PERSON NOT A REAL BUSINESS MAN. THE VICE PRESIDENT IS A LIAR AND SHE HAS COMMITTED FRAUD AND SEXUALLY HARRASS THE MALE STUDENTS WHO ARE HALF HER AGE. Their are lawsuits to prove it go to st.lucie.gov civil division lawsuits posted and US Federal ft. pierce court FT. PIERCE FLORIDA Author: vero beach, florida , Florida Aviation Schools: Aviator College Science & Technology Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Punch tv Joseph Collins Rachel Ramos Never go to work for this company and I use the word company loosely. Compton . California Author: gardena, California Producers: Punch tv Joseph Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Brokerage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
Joseph Reed Johanna Reed Dentist Joseph Reed, DMD MAGDArlington Dental821 N Fielder RdArlington, TX 76012 Arlington Dental Dr. Joseph Reed and Johanna Reed are the Worst!!!! Beware!!!! PLEASE, go somewhere else. They are the WORST!!  Arlington Texas Author: Cherry Hill, NJ, New Jersey Dental Services: Joseph Reed Johanna Reed Dentist Arlington, Texas

Aug 27 2014
CRICKET WIRELESS AKA AIO WIRELESS PAY GO CARDS SEEM FRAUD! Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: CRICKET WIRELESS Nationwide