Your Search | rooms to go

Jan 16 2017
Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Bad work that lead to more issue that i was not having before Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jan 16 2017
National Engineering Services, Corp. deceptive promise of employment was attempting to use me for information Walnut Creek California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Engineering Services, Corp. Walnut Creek, California

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
Philadelphia parking authority Ppa Refused to consider all circumstances concerning my situation, very insensitive to the needs of a handicapped person. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Philadelphia parking authority Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Santa Ana Club SP LLC Pepe's Towing Santa Ana Club/ Pepe's Towing uses fake businesses to validate unauthorized towing Santa Ana California Author: Fullerton, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP LLC Santa Ana, California

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Ft. Walton Beach medical Center Jaimin Patel MD unprofessional and deliberate overcharge for medical care that was never received destin Florida Author: Madison, Mississippi Hospital Emergency Rooms: Ft. Walton Beach medical Center destin, Florida

Jan 16 2017
National Telecom Services, Inc. National Telecom Failure/Refusal to pay subcontractors Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: New York Communications & Networking: National Telecom Services, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
charles law leeya law holiday resort booking holiday vacation rental described as fantastic , had no facilites no pool no fridge or tv in rooms no air con units in 100 degree heat Internet
Author: PANTER, Yukon Cross-Border Scams: charles law Internet

Jan 16 2017
YOUR WISH STORE I was charged $80 for the products I ordered and haven't received them months later. Originally it was possible to track the order to China and now suddenly my email address doesn't appear on their system to even track CHINA Author: Internet Appliances: YOUR WISH STORE Internet

Jan 16 2017
TLAP Sports Academy TSA Prep Fraud School Selling dreams to kids West Palm Beach Internet
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: TLAP Sports Academy Internet

Jan 16 2017
LightningLemon LightningLemon I ordered from LightningLemon atleast 8 months ago, and i never recieved my package. I also tried to email them a couple of times, but they never responded to none of my emails. Nationwide Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Attorney Generals: LightningLemon Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
The Inn at Reading It is easier to have cocktails with Satan! Wyommissing Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The Inn at Reading Pennsylvania

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Stratford Company Lories Tolbert Misrepresentation Retaliation Failure to Honor C&D California Author: Orange County, California Brokerage Companies: Stratford Company Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off.Loren LePoidevin ordered the sports equipment past the deadline then refused to accept delivery and pay the invoice when it was delivered late. 121 Dundas Street East Suite 206, Belleville, ON K8N 1C3 Phone: (613) 966-7410 Belleville Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Nonprofit Organizations: Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off Belleville, Ontario

Jan 15 2017
LTS security systems/nvms7000 they leave you hanging, will not give support to the consumer various locations Internet Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cameras & Video: LTS security systems/nvms7000 Internet

Jan 15 2017
GAF / GAFMC / gaf.com ROOFING allows FALSE ADVERTISING GAF /GAFMC enables authrizes false contractor credentials advertising warranties to consumers Internet
Author: wareham, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: GAF GAFMC roofing corporation masterelite Internet

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma SCAM Ordered paid for T shirt . Frequent emails from SAM to say product in shipping - 3 months ,no way of contacting them apart from email and same replies New York New York Author: Palmerston North , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Tee4CoolGrandma New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 15 2017
americredit not authorize to run my credit arlington Texas Author: Auburndale, Florida Car Financing: americredit arlington, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Porter Finance Try to get your money back, and always get the run around London Other Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Investment Brokers: Porter Finance London, Other