ROOMS TO GO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rooms to go
There may be more specific results for "rooms to go"
For more specific results for "rooms to go"
Showing 26-50 of 273,834 Found Reports For more specific results for "rooms to go"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Acs inc Galbo sims holdings Acs threatened to serve me/ took payment from my accct. Using galbo than emailed me threatening again Don't know Don't know Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Loans: Acs inc OK

Apr 26 2017
Greenbrier international inc Protege Ecran resistant aux choxs I went to doller tree and purchased a screen protector and got home opened plastic case and there was NO screen protector inbetween the paper and plastic. It wasnt there. Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Greenbrier international inc Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
US postal address change A website that seemed to be the legit postal change of address is obivously not if they over charged me Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida US Postal Service: US postal address change Internet

Apr 25 2017
Garmin Display on Vivosmart too large to read. Call to Garmin ended with a discovery of a virus on my computer they could fix or $250-$350 and no, cold not fix the fitness tracker display. Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Garmin Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
First Data Global Leasing First Data Merchant Services, First Data, Northern Payment Systems First Data Global Leasing (FDGL) Refusing to Release Merchant from Lease Agreement Coral Springs, FL Nationwide Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Christian National Church Christian National Church completely went beyond not only doing something illegal but went against my beliefs as a Christian. I am sick to my stomach! Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Liars: Christian National Church Internet

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Sounds like fraud to me Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Ilocedooney.com I ordered one bag and was charged twice. When I called they told me that I ordered one bag and was charged for one bag. They would not listen to what I had to say. Bristol Connecticut Internet Author: Smithville , Mississippi Questionable Activities: Ilocedooney.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
Chancy villeroy Andre villeroy Chancy villeroy opened many credit cards under my name for 80000$ got all the money and disappeared. I was supposed to get a loan and I got scammed instead Los angeles California
Author: Malibu, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chancy villeroy Los angeles, California

Apr 25 2017
Renew Eye Serum MYESYRUM Unauthorized Fraudulent Charges to my credit card Internet Author: LOVELAND, Colorado Skin Care: Renew Eye Serum Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Does not warranty their repairs. Creates non existent problems to get your $$ Maineville Ohio Author: Maineville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Maineville, Ohio

Apr 25 2017
Hinlar Cell site services INC HINLAR INC.1000 Centre Green Way, Suite 200Cary, NC 27513 Contracted us to do the concrete work to strengthen the base for a tower and then after we completed the job they did not pay us the $30,000.00 Moultrie Georgia
Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Hinlar Cell site services INC Moultrie , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and Fishing Outletcampingandfishingcs.gmail.com I never received my order that I placed December 10, 2016. I emailed several times, with no reply to date. I called the toll free number and got a recorded message that the number had been disconnected or changed. san antonio, texas Internet
Author: iota, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors Online Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2017
Epic Sports - Cody Patton Unprofessional, inefficient Owner - Please listen to the call Witchita Kansas Author: Centennial, Colorado Clothing Stores: Epic Sports Witchita, Kansas

Apr 25 2017
UPS Store Mail Services Need to be timely! Henderson Nevada Who are you Robert? Author: Henderson, Nevada Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
Tee Drop I ordered a ring back on April 9, 2107. They took my money but I never received my order. Liers never received my order unknown Internet
Learn to spell Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: Tee Drop Internet