ROOMS TO GO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rooms to go
There may be more specific results for "rooms to go"
For more specific results for "rooms to go"
Showing 1-25 of 430,760 Found Reports For more specific results for "rooms to go"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Vascular Insights LLC Company salesmen lie to doctors in order to make their big-ticket Clarivein catheter sales by providing false Medicare codes; as soon as the codes are caught by Medicare the doctors must reimburse Medicare for the entire cost of patients' procedures .... Quincy Massachusetts Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Supplies: Vascular Insights LLC Quincy, Massachusetts

Oct 23 2017
Criminal & Justice Legal Law Services: Assistant Attorney Steve Mathew & Attorney At Law, Mark Rothman If I dd not immediately provide pay a total of $7,484.39 by October 23, 2017, I would be subject to 90 days jail time Albany New York Author: Unknown, California Loans: Criminal & Justice Legal Law Services Albany, New York

Oct 23 2017
Woww Fashions I ordered almost $150.00 worth of items. They charged my card and I never received the merchandise. In addition to that I have not been able to reach anyone from this company that could refund my money. Such a huge scam and ripoff!!! Do not order anything from this company they are liars and cheaters!!!! Internet
Author: Valencia, California Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Oct 23 2017
The sale guru I ordered a 2 in 1 straightener on 9-29-17 and never received it. They won't respond to my emails. Internet
Author: Kankakee, Illinois Attorney Generals: The sale guru Internet

Oct 23 2017
Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima Buyer Beware- Bud Clarty Toyota of Yakima Union Gap Washington Really? Author: Ellnsburg, Washington Auto Dealers: Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima Union Gap, Washington

Oct 23 2017
SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Margarita Byrsan Margarita Byrsan is a scammer. She hires you, and you fill out business contract etc to find out the company does not even exist. I was offered $72,000 for this position, and was to be paid weekly. My first task was to accept an interac email transfer from the accountant, which seemed leery, so I told her I was unable to process this payment type, and then never heard from her again. She asked me to get a Telegram account for correspondence, and that account was removed, along with her profile picture. Obviously, I never received my first weeks pay of $1515. Don't get taken by this person. She seems legit, but is anything but! Thunder Bay, ON Canada Author: calgary, Alabama Business Consulting: SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Internet

Oct 23 2017
SUBCO Unsolicited Magazine subscriptions charged to me Fresno California Author: Summersville, West Virginia Art Galleries: SUBCO Fresno, California

Oct 23 2017
LandSafe Landsafe mortgage company stole money from Bank of America account holder is/wasAnita C Sumter til this day I have been trying to prove that someone from the Bank stole my money or from Land Safe Mortgage company 11,000.00 and 2,000.00 from Wells Fargo W Stolen Identity Columbia South Carolina Author: Alabama Credit Services: LandSafe ,

Oct 23 2017
u pack false contract charged cancellation without contract to perform Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Moving Companies: u pak ,

Oct 23 2017
Italian Garden Served rotten spoiled foods. Returned and they denied my complaint refusing to refund money's. Left establishment with no food nor refund. Wytheville Virginia
Author: Tampa, Florida Restaurants: Italian Garden Wytheville , Virginia

Oct 23 2017
DIRECT EXPRESS US DIRECT EXPRESSCOMERICA BANKMASTERCARD DEBIT Social Security recommended I have my benefits loaded to the Direct Express Debit card and I’ve been doing this for approximately five months now. Internet Author: Chowchilla, California Credit & Debt Services: DIRECT EXPRESS Internet

Oct 23 2017
Financed Properties, LLC Robert Bruce Wilcock Front-fees of $2,500.00 and never replied to emails and/or phone calls after he received the $2,500.00 Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Financed Properties, LLC Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Lima Technology Inc Lima, Lima device, Lima cloud Company admitted the Lima device was damaged. Asked me to ship it back to them. Promised to replace with a new one. Never did and stopped responding to my emails. Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Miscellaneous Electronics: Lima Technology Inc Internet

Oct 23 2017
Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent They go by many names however its one big fraud - be careful they took 3900 of my disability settlement. I reported fraud as soon as i found out it was one of their employees when i got thru one day on their 800 number that told me my card was cloned i n Direct Express aka Comerica Bank aka Conduent ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF - TO THE DISABLED AND UNITED STATES FEDERAL MONEY Austin Texas Author: miami, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent Austin, Texas

Oct 23 2017
Pre Property Solutions Pre Holdings LLC, Chew Publishing, Inc., Smart Real Estate Coach Lease Purchase, Owner Financing, Real Estate Investor Newport Rhode Island His next scam Author: Boulder, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Pre Property Solutions Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
VIDANTA Destinos unlimitedREsterra Whatever they sold to us does not exist. Nuevo Vallarta. Mexico Jalisco Author: Breckenridge, Colorado Resorts: VIDANTA Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Schwartz & Shapiro - Samuel D. Shapiro Trust & Estate Attorney Sam Shapiro Trust & Estate Attorney is a liar, never finishes work that he already got paid for, and is extremely incompetent and will create legal liability and exposure for you through the poor work product that he produces. If you have trust and estate planning needs, you will need to steer clear of Schwartz & Shapiro. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Schwartz & Shapiro Los Angeles, California

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive I placed an order for samples of eye creeam and face cream. I would NEVER have paid 88.00 and again a nother charge of 89.00 and some change. Very deceptive since the trial products actually cost almost 100.00 each. No phone number in product to return or even call company. I ahd to remember the website name and called them. first custoemr service person claimed they have over 200 products and I was not even listed as a customer. Customer service could not help me at all. Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Indiana Beauty Products: Radiant Revive Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Advanceable Technology Unable to contact company, sending multiple orders Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rockledge, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology Svottsdale, Arizona

Oct 23 2017
Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Yourappforhire Sent me an email stating for immediate hire for escrow manager told me to go to yourappforhires to fill out paper work which I did. My mother also got scammed she was told she was hired and when she said she wouldn't give them any financial info her portal was denied Kansas city Missouri Author: Sherman, Texas Employment Services: Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Kansas city, Missouri

Oct 23 2017
W.T.Grant Towing Tallahassee W.T.Grant Wrecker Damaged car while towing and refused to pay for damages Tallahassee Florida Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Towing: W.T.Grant Towing Tallahassee Tallahassee, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Jenna Sieg of violets mini pig Cruel treatment to pigs. Depauw Internet Author: Celina, Ohio Animal Abuse: Jenna Sieg of violets mini pig Internet

Oct 23 2017
Stauer Refused to remove my deceased father from their catalog mailing list unless I submitted a death certificate. Burnsville Internet Author: San Diego, California Jewelry Stores: Stauer Internet

Oct 23 2017
ExpressToll Charging for 4 axle when I am a 2 axle and I can never get on internet to look at bill Aurora Colorado Author: Evans, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: ExpressToll Aurora, Colorado

Oct 23 2017
Broker Online Exchange Box Broker Failed to pay after serviced rendered Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Electrical Services: Broker Online Exchange Internet