Your Search | route 66 extended warranty

May 05 2016
ELITE AUTO SALES ELITE AUTO SALE, LLCDIDES AUTO TRADING SCAM ARTIST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SELL BROKEN CARS WITH WARRANTY. THEY EVEN LIE TO THE BANKS THAT FINANCE YOU! BEWARE PLEASE BEWARE!!! DALLAS Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Auto Dealers: ELITE AUTO SALES DALLAS, Texas

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 04 2016
Texas Direct Auto After market warrranty Staford, Texas Nationwide Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Warranty: Texas Direct Auto Nationwide

May 04 2016
Floral Park Design Center Ltd. follow-up, warranty, call-back Floral Park New York Author: East Elmhurst, New York Carpet & Tile Installers: Floral Park Design Center Ltd. Floral Park, New York

May 04 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dunhill Development stays ahead of the technology curve.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Dunhill Development pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Massachusetts Realtors: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

May 04 2016
Asurion ,purchased at Musician's Friend, Musician Friend broken bridge on cello, has had for over 3 months and still not fixed Nashville Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas Warranty Companies: Asurion (purchased at Musician's Friend) Nashville, Tennessee

May 04 2016
EMPIRE COVERS BUDGE INDUSTRIES NO Warranty after 60 days, henderson kentucky Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Parking Garages: EMPIRE COVERS Nationwide

May 04 2016
Riverfront christler dodge North aurora Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Auto Warranty: Riverfront christler dodge North aurora, Illinois

May 03 2016
Inwood Suites Extended Stay aka Crestwood Suites Disgusting,rude staff,overpriced and seriously takes advantage of Ppl in need. Madison Tennessee
Author: Madison, Tennessee Motels: Inwood Suites extended stay Madison, Tennessee

May 03 2016
Home Warranty of America Going on 5 weeks without a working refrigerator ... still not fixed OR replaced Lincolnshire Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

May 03 2016
American First Choice Home Waranty AFC The sale pitch draw a exellent picture of coverage. Never mentioned that AC/Furnace requires annual maintenance work done by other professionals. Internet Internet Author: Dunkirk, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: American First Choice Home Waranty Internet

May 03 2016
Lang Exterior Warranty Service Chicago Illinois Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Window Manufacturers: Lang Exterior Chicago, Illinois

May 03 2016
Select Home Warranty Select Warranty does not honor their contract Nationwide Author: Vine Grove, Kentucky Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Nationwide

May 03 2016
Uniters NA Ronnie in West Palm Beach Furniture Warranty Scam Nationwide Author: Elkhart, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: Uniters NA Nationwide

May 03 2016
Summit view auto Scammed on warranty which told me I would receive refund if not used Spencerport New York Author: Hilton, New York Auto Warranty: Summit view auto Spencerport, New York

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Warranty company? Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
American Home Sheild AHS AHS.com American Home Sheild is Fraudulant Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

May 02 2016
ProtectMyCar They produced a different reason for not honoring through warranty I had purchased. Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: ProtectMyCar Nationwide

May 02 2016
Fanelli Window Pros Fanelli Home Improvements What good is a lifetime warranty on siding, if you can't find the company? 20,000 spent for no service? Pottsville/Mt. Carmel PA Author: North Central, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Fanelli Window Pros Internet

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
AAMCO Transmissions Won't back warranty or fix their mistakes. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmissions Tampa, Florida

Apr 30 2016
CFISD transportation Bus # 6220 in route to Thornton Middle school Abuse of authority to a child Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CFISD transportation Internet