Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

route 22 toyota

Showing 1-25 of 2,976 Found Reports For more specific results for "route 22 toyota"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Roseville Toyota Financial Elder Abuse Roseville California Where Were You? Author: Granite Bay, California Auto Dealers: Roseville Toyota Roseville, California

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 20 2017
Route 66 Warranty Rip off, deceitful, scam, not worth the money Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Slim Panties I had ordered the product in Nov of 2016, never got it. Reported it and they said there is nothing they can do once it leaves the warehouse. So I am out $22. Orlando Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Slim Panties Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Lexus of north miami Gave back a lease in 2013 I had credit checked in 2015 and it was perfectWent for a home loan in 2017 and all of a sudden there is a collection from Lexus Toyota financing for wear tear since 2013. They back tracked the history on credit report. Illegal Mafia style tactics extortion North miami Florida Author: Miami Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: Lexus of north miami North miami, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Natures Own Designs #19386 Ordered Dec 22 2016 Emailed 2 times. Called 3 times no response 715-701-0707 Wisconsin Author: Maple Grove, Minnesota Glass Companies: Natures Own Designs Wisconsin

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Toyota Sold a car with damage fram Kendall Florida Well this is a first Author: Miami , Florida Auto Dealers: Kendall Toyota

Feb 11 2017
Sam's special offers I ordered 2 sets of lighted crochet hooks on 1/22/17 and have received nothing but my credit card has been billed 84.85 dollars. Nationwide Author: Springboro, Ohio Arts and Crafts: Sam's special offers Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
High Class Universe Ordered on November 22, 2016, they charged my card on November 23 as Unstoppable Vision LLC. I have received NOTHING to date. At this point I never heard back and nothing arrived. Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 02 2017
Solarcity The flat out lied, check them out with the bbb and you'll see consistent complaints 22 states Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Solar Energy: Solarcity Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Mississippi River trading post Using the ATM at said store the machine froze just after it said dispensing money, didn't receive any money, store worker opened machine and cleared it, funds and fees were taken from my acct on 01/22/17at around 4:45pm Portage Des sioux Missouri Author: Portage Des sioux, Missouri Food Stores: Mississippi River trading post Portage Des sioux, Missouri

Jan 30 2017
nu wave oven got 5/16 in warrenty have to pay handling and shipping for crack clear dome 22 and 13 . what a rip ,second one done this crack less then year Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: nu wave oven Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Toyota Auto Nation False Advertisement and Terrible Sales Tactics Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota Auto Nation Austin, Texas

Jan 24 2017
North Coast Auto Mall TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: NORTH COAST AUTO MALL TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. North Coast Auto Mall has over 1,000 vehicles including: Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, & much more. North Coast Auto Mall has every type of automobile to suit any kind of buyer, whether customers want a convertible sports car for leisurely driving or a mini-van to fit entire family. North Coast Auto Mall serves Northeast Ohio's car buyers for over 10 years! Akron, Ohio

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 21 2017
Toyota Wondries Toyota Wondries Alhambra One of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made in my life was going to Toyota Wondries in Alhambra Alhambra California Thanks for Nothing So-and-so Author: Victorville, California Auto Dealers: Toyota Wondries Alhambra, California

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
MULLER TOYOTA Bill Muller Mulller Toyota did not align back before PERMANENT epoxy RECALL FIX, made car unsafe and they will not correct Clinton New Jersey
Author: Washington, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: MULLER TOYOTA Clinton, New Jersey

Jan 14 2017
Racine Toyota France and Jason in FinancePatt Carr GM Dealer earn$ big commission$$ by holding refund$ Wisconsin Author: Antioch, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Racine Rotors Wisconsin

Jan 12 2017
Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Purchased a Vehicle that supposed to have 7yrs, 100,000 miles but GMC Dealers said it is only 5yrs, 100,00 miles Milford Delaware Author: Harrington, Delaware Auto Dealer Repairs: Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Delaware

Jan 10 2017
East colonial automotive group The worst experience I've had was when I went to this place looking to buy a vehicle. I had a toyota tacoma of 2007 that I wanted to give as a trade in. The owner of that place told m Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: East colonial automotive group Orlando , Florida

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California James Nello Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 05 2017
NuAge Skin Like the report I just read, I too was duped by NuAge Skin....I had ordered a free sample by paying for shipping on two products. The catch 22 was buried somewhere on their website that by ordering the samples, you were signing up to receive the product NuAge Skin is a total scam and should be shut down in the United States! SAN Diego CA Author: Wildwood, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: NuAge Skin internet