ROUTE 22 TOYOTA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: route 22 toyota
There may be more specific results for "route 22 toyota"
For more specific results for "route 22 toyota"
Showing 1-25 of 3,002 Found Reports For more specific results for "route 22 toyota"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Angela3006smith@gmail.com Angela Smith U.S.Army Sgt. 1st Class 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for sale on Craig's List $1700.00 Hurry, one week to sell. Unknown, but Newberg, Oregon was shown on map Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Motor Vehicle: Angela3006smith@gmail.com Internet

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 16 2017
Toyota Escondido Assistant Sales Manager-Lorenzo Culture of Dishonesty-Stay Away from this place Escondido California Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Toyota Escondido California

May 16 2017
Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC Ocwen proceeded selling our home to Deutsche Bank on 4/22/2017. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bothell, Washington Liars: Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

May 11 2017
Hollywood Kia 2 wks ago my daughter and I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from these people . 2 days later we can them to ask to switch out the car because we realized it had mechanical issues, they refused to do that.  Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

May 10 2017
James Bush Selling Toyota Truck for 1700 and once receive money they ask for 1,000 more Oklahoma Author: Augusta, Georgia Motor Vehicle: James Bush ok, Oklahoma

May 02 2017
Advantage Toyota Valley Stream Robbed Us of $1500 Reimbursement Refund Total Ripoof Totally Avoid Valley Stream New York
Author: Valley Stream, New York Auto Dealers: Advantage Toyota Valley Stream Valley Stream, New York

May 01 2017
Route 66 warrenty Refuse warranty covering Internet Author: Dozier, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Route 66 warrenty Internet

Apr 29 2017
CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA On April 22, 2017 I went to a Car Sales of South Florida 3831 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. I talk to the Finance Manager name Barry, I notified him that I was looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz in which he didn’t have available at the time. So he called the manager name Johnathon on the phone. Johnathon informed him that he was at the Auction and he had a White 2012 Mercedez Benz with 75k miles title clean with no problems and no recalls with 2 owners that he could purchase. FRAUD Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
Northridge Toyota Danny Lima These People Ripped Off me and gave me very expensive deal on Toyota Corolla Lease. Northridge California
Parties Agreed on Settlement Author: Reseda, California Car Financing: Northridge Toyota Northridge, California

Apr 26 2017
Toyota of Santa Monica Santa Monica Toyoa Ripped Off, Bait-and-switched on the warrantee! Santa Monica California Author: Venice, California Auto Dealers: Toyota of Santa Monica Santa Monica, California

Apr 26 2017
Phil Bachman Toyota Allowed the purchase of a vehicle with a safety recall, and didn't fix it. Johnson City Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Phil Bachman Toyota Johnson City, Tennessee

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 20 2017
Marietta Toyota Trying to Get me to Commit Forgery Marietta Georgia All i want is my money Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Marietta Toyota Marietta, Georgia

Apr 18 2017
Route 66 Extended Warranty Insurance Completely Useless - Waste of Money Mountain Home Arkansas How to get a repair paid for when shop doesn't want to accept this warranty. Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Insurance Mountain Home, Arkansas

Apr 10 2017
Toyota of New Bern Sold me a wrecked Lexus for 44k! Unsafe and lied about car history New Bern North Carolina Author: New Bern, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Toyota of New Bern New Bern, North Carolina

Apr 04 2017
Worldfalcon Group Worldfalcon Group ,Brian, fruad 72C Route 125 Brentwood Brentwood, New Hampshire Internet Author: Tema, Alaska Banks: Worldfalcon Group Internet

Mar 29 2017
Toyota Richardson Toyota of Richardson Lies, Steals, and Scams Clients Richardson Texas Clarification needed Author: Hutchins, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota Richardson Richardson, Texas

Mar 28 2017
Bob Tyler Toyota Took advantage of my daughter Pensacola Florida Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Auto Repair Service: Bob Tyler Toyota Pensacola, Florida

Mar 16 2017
GM Law Firm Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: GM Law Firm, LLC assisting clients in difficult financial situations due to taking on too much debt. Whether you are the defendant in a collection lawsuit or are the target or aggressive debt collectors, GM Law Firm can help. No matter how careful you are with your finances, life circumstances can lead you to a place of substantial financial trouble.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: GM Law Firm Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust: GM Law Firm, LLC helps consumers who have found themselves in difficult financial situations due to taking on too much debt, caused by loss of employment, personal or medical emergencies, divorce, declining home values, small business failures, natural disasters, or other challenging economic situations. GM Law Firm offers free case evaluations to discuss your case and determine the most appropriate route. Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Route 21 Trading Rt 21 trading - rt21recycling.com - rt21trading.com - Bob Russ Route 21 Trading, the absolute worst service from Bob Russ Hermon New York
Total fabrication from original poster. Author: Hermon, New York Motorcycles: Route 21 Trading Hermon, New York

Mar 07 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC we started to rent to own in july 15 , 2015 and then we buy the house in april 8 2016 we paid down 10,000 and we been making our house paymet on time and kingdom have not made our house payment and its not in our name to and it foreclose 0n march 22 is the courth date and they selliny our haome on april 19 of this year we have alll of our paper work on the house Greenville South Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 01 2017
Dresslily.com Ordered and paid for ONE shirt on January 22, 2017...still have not received. China, I think Internet Author: CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Dresslily.com Internet