ROUTE 22 TOYOTA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: route 22 toyota
There may be more specific results for "route 22 toyota"
For more specific results for "route 22 toyota"
Showing 1-25 of 11,374 Found Reports For more specific results for "route 22 toyota"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Maximum Fusion, Essential Oils My complaint is very similar to one reported on 9/22/17 by another consumer. My debit account was charged 79.99 on 9/21/17. I called the number (which differs from the one I entered in this report). TInternet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Internet

Oct 19 2017
Genuine Parts Giant AKA Toyota Parts Deal They lure you in with low prices then come back with wanting 4 to 5 times higher shipping fees South El Monte California Author: Anaheim Hills, California Auto Parts: Genuine Parts Giant South El Monte, California

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 15 2017
Masley Yardley Chevrolet Matt Kelly at Yardley Massey Chevrolet Plantation Florida Father of a 22 year old daughter who has an extended warranty on a 2013 Dodge homeless individual has had her car for over 40 days won't look at it return calls or honor the agreement Plantation Florida Author: Coopercity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Masley Yardley Chevrolet Plantation, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Benefit Savings 1-800-315-1369; Valu-pass ,temp login info to use at valu-pass.com password welcome2vpRashad Poole representative congrats you were selected to receive rewards card valued at $200 --try 2 promotions Benefits Savings for $2.27; Valupass for $4.95 -- today you will be charged $6.27. If you don't like the offers, simply contact both after 14 day trial peroid. If you like you will be charged monthly $22 for Benefit Savings and $29.95 a month for Valu-Pass Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
ELGIN TOYOTA ELGIN TOYOTA sales staff lied about special options ,gave us a trade in price and then said thier investor decided not to go that hign, we mad a far better deal at Pauly Toyota with no lies or misrepresentations crystal lake Illinois Author: barrington, Illinois Auto Dealers: ELGIN TOYOTA crystal lake, Illinois

Oct 11 2017
Skinmatics/Solagenics I pursued this company through the California attorney general’s office and received written notification from the company that they had credited my initial payment method. This was on September 22, 2017. Anaheim California Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Skin Care: Skinmatics/Solagenics , California

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 05 2017
Tennis With Love Refused to exchange new tennis shoes Wilmington North Carolina
Diversons don't work Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Tennis With Love Wilmington, North Carolina

Oct 03 2017
Cricket wireless Super slow internet and im at 8gig of the 22 that is totally unlimited Longview  Texas
Author: Harleton, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Internet

Oct 03 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Swenson Location LV,NV Was told that she had been with Dollar for 22 years. since you rent regularly YOU should know our policy We were overcharged for the rental to begin with. I was going to bury my brother who had just died unexpectedly from Stage 4 Cancer. Dollar may know know what that does to a person but it is overwhelmingly difficult. No I do not expect for you to care about my situation but the rental per was extremely rude. Also told me about the previously rental that I should know better the previous rental that I do not care what you were told if you want to drop off a car to catch a early flight you should rent from the Airport. Rude and unpleasant to say the least if this is representation of your company I am sure you can do without my business. Disappointed with the Rude service of 1354/nvlle20... Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Swenson Location LV,NV , Nevada

Oct 03 2017
Toyota Financial Services Toyota Motor Credit Fraudulent key charge applied to account by Toyota Financial Services after repossession company lied about losing key. Torrance California Author: Canyon Country, California Financial Services: Toyota Financial Services Torrance, California

Sep 29 2017
Healthy Certified Products Wellness Gummies Requested all future orders be cancelled on 8-22-2017. Albert assured me that orders are cancelled. Tampa Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Alternative Health: Healthy Certified Products Tampa, Florida

Sep 27 2017
AMT WARRANTY CORP Warrantechmyprotectionplan360.com HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp have successfully scammed me out of $299.99 for a 5 yr warranty - #RFWT81-5, purchased on 08/22/13, at their store in Chesterfield Commons, Missouri, which I have been trying to get recognized since February of this year (2017) and have been told by online info that there is no warranty. I cannot find a number to call, a person to hear my request (only computer answering ) & absolutely no response to my problem with a refrigerator that will not make ice. As we all should realize, warranty companies like yours are only in business to scam people into paying for warranties & not performing service if the time comes. My only re4course at this point is to send this information worldwide in hopes that I can stop someone from sending money into your (& others like you, ) bank account. It would be a good thing if I could have a congressman or woman stop your fraud, but we both know this will never happen. I hope your refrigerator fails tomorrow & you come home after the weekend to a freezer full of stinky rotten crap that smells the way you should smell. This message is specifically adressed to HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp, but should be directed to all warranty companies who are scammers. Chesteerfield, Missouri Nationwide Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Appliances: AMT WARRANTY CORP Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Taclight Concepts LLC ROK7 Lakeland Florada Ordered and taclight for $4.95, which I was charged for on 8/22/2017 and then on 9/06/2017 I was charged an additional $49.99 Lakeland Florida Internet Author: Littleton, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Taclight Concepts LLC ROK7 Lakeland Florada Internet

Sep 23 2017
ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, AT FASHION MODELS, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, SCAM, FAKE ACTOR ALAN TRUDEAU alan joseph trudeau, trudeau, alan, at fashion models, actors workshop, fake actor, Cupey Puerto Rico
I'm Being Extorted is the Truth! Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, Internet