ROUTE 46 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: route 46
There may be more specific results for "route 46"
For more specific results for "route 46"
Showing 1-25 of 410 Found Reports For more specific results for "route 46"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 01 2017
Route 66 warrenty Refuse warranty covering Internet Author: Dozier, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Route 66 warrenty Internet

May 01 2017
PATRYCJUSZ JAROSIEWICZ Crown Logistics Group Inc.Crown Logistics Grp.Crown Logistics Grp. Inc.Velocity Group IncMC# 794588US DOT #2327538Tax ID# 46-05890408 PATRYCJUSZ JAROSIEWICZ and EWA CHOJNACKI .... Beware Of and Stay Away DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY or PEOPLE, Turnned out to be Nothing but liars and thiefs! Schaumburg Illinois Author: New Port Richey, Florida Trucking Companies: PATRYCJUSZ JAROSIEWICZ Schaumburg, Illinois

Apr 18 2017
Route 66 Extended Warranty Insurance Completely Useless - Waste of Money Mountain Home Arkansas How to get a repair paid for when shop doesn't want to accept this warranty. Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Insurance Mountain Home, Arkansas

Apr 04 2017
Worldfalcon Group Worldfalcon Group ,Brian, fruad 72C Route 125 Brentwood Brentwood, New Hampshire Internet Author: Tema, Alaska Banks: Worldfalcon Group Internet

Mar 16 2017
GM Law Firm Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: GM Law Firm, LLC assisting clients in difficult financial situations due to taking on too much debt. Whether you are the defendant in a collection lawsuit or are the target or aggressive debt collectors, GM Law Firm can help. No matter how careful you are with your finances, life circumstances can lead you to a place of substantial financial trouble.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: GM Law Firm Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust: GM Law Firm, LLC helps consumers who have found themselves in difficult financial situations due to taking on too much debt, caused by loss of employment, personal or medical emergencies, divorce, declining home values, small business failures, natural disasters, or other challenging economic situations. GM Law Firm offers free case evaluations to discuss your case and determine the most appropriate route. Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Route 21 Trading Rt 21 trading - rt21recycling.com - rt21trading.com - Bob Russ Route 21 Trading, the absolute worst service from Bob Russ Hermon New York
Total fabrication from original poster. Author: Hermon, New York Motorcycles: Route 21 Trading Hermon, New York

Feb 20 2017
Route 66 Warranty Rip off, deceitful, scam, not worth the money Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Metro PCS stroud mall Stephan nelson Verbal Assault robbed my $ Stoudsburg route 611 Nationwide
Who is the scam artist Author: bartonsville PA, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Metro PCS stroud mall Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Direct Connect promise you a route, you drive 2 and ahalf hours to make 12$ all over Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Connect

Nov 17 2016
Fidelity Home Energy REVIEW:Fidelity Home Energy dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy provides customers with high quality Home Energy products & services significantly decreasing home energy consumption.*UPDATE: Fidelity Home Energy pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.Fidelity Home Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Hayward, California Building Services: Fidelity Home Energy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy specializes in residential Solar PV solutions for homeowners with high quality SolarWorld USA panels, engineered with only highest quality materials & workmanship. Fidelity Home Energy licensed for General Construction, C-46 Solar, C-33 Painting & Decorating, C-17 Glazing or Window Installation and C-39 Roofing. All licenses are current, active San Diego, California

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
creditupdates.com Creditupdates.com is setting ads for apartments in order to route traffic to its fraudulent site. Washington DC Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: creditupdates.com Internet

Nov 04 2016
Route 69 Auto Sales BOP inc won't honor agreement, arrogant, too busy prospect Connecticut Author: glastonbury, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Route 69 Auto Sales prospect, Connecticut

Oct 26 2016
Route 1 Sports Plex Danvers Massachusetts Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Sports Facilities: Route 1 Sports Plex Danvers, Massachusetts

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery agency.com since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Route 13 auto repair took my truck to get fix and did not do what he said and kept charging saying this is what wrong and charge my for diagnose when i let him do the job parksely Virginia Author: onancock, Virginia Auto Service Stations: Route 13 auto repair parksely, Virginia

Sep 01 2016
route 66 warranty failure to honor warranty claiming preexisting conditions mountain home arkansas Nationwide Author: crawfordville, Florida Auto Warranty: route 66 warranty Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Mint auto sales Mint Auto Traders EIN# 46-0939774 Phone scam and discrimination against a disabled woman with minor children. Orlando Florida Author: Colquitt, Georgia Auto Dealers: Mint auto sales Orlando, Florida

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 24 2016
Route 66 extended warranty Complete rip off Mountain home, Ar Nationwide Author: Meridian , Idaho Auto Repair Service: Route 66 extended warranty Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Starling Capital Paulina RavelJessy GellarBen FisherChuck Stonesupport@starlingcapital.com STOP...do not send this company any money or identification - SCAM 46-842002748 Sweden / Stockholm Internet Starling Representative Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: Starling Capital Internet

Aug 10 2016
Route 66 Warranty Company Company uses used parts that are only covered for 1 year to fix your car instead of new factory parts that are covered for 3 years Nationwide Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty Company Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLC /President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida / Chicago Anthony Mango Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLCCompany NumberLC001423736StatusActiveIncorporation Date30 October 2014 (almost 2 years ago)Company TypeLimited Liability CompanyJurisdictionMissouri (US)Registered Address3135 Old Route 5 Unit 10C Anthony Mango of President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida is a crook and a thief.  Chicago and Miami (maybe Davie Florida) Illinois, Florida and Missouri
Author: Del Ray Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLC /President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida / Chicago Chicago, Illinois

25, Report #1320833

Aug 05 2016
route 66 Warranty Car services/ Route 66 Car Warranty BIG CON ARTIST COMPANY, STEALS YOUR MONEY, DOES NOT ABIDE BY CONTRACT Mountain Home, Arkansas Author: Cleveland, Missouri Auto Repair Service: route 66 Warranty Mountain Home, , Arkansas