Your Search | royal buick gmc

Jan 29 2016
Webmastertools This company charged my account $77 for something that I have never ordered Internet Author: Front Royal, Virginia Work at Home Business: Webmastertools Internet

Jan 28 2016
Royal carribean cruise Virus of the Seas Forced to take cruise to disease infested countries on anniversary Carribean Nationwide Author: Upper darby, Pennsylvania Cruise Ships: Royal carribean cruise Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Dennis Dillon GMC Boise Shaundra Buffi, SalesPatric, SalesEntire sales staff and crew After I responded to an ad for a new Denali, I offered FULL ASKING PRICE and got a contract to buy the vehicle. Boise, IDAHO Author: coffman cove, Alaska Auto Dealers: Dennis Dillon GMC Boise

Jan 12 2016
Royal Protection of America After Paying 3000.00 for an extended warrenty they would not cover two things that my car needed fixed. Huntsville Alabama Author: Plantation, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Royal Protection of America Huntsville, Alabama

Jan 12 2016
Nationwide Construction JOHN HOUSTON FLOYD JOHN HOUSTON FLOYD TOOK DEPOSIT, NEVER SHOWED UP TO DO WORK AFTER 3 MONTHS AND HAS NEVER RETURNED DEPOSIT. ROYAL OAK MICHIGAN False Information. Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Nationwide Construction Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Royal Couture Fashion Nicole Royal Couture Fashions very unprofessional and sarcastic response to my questions, appalling! New Jersey Author: Cut Off , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Couture Fashion New Jersey

Jan 03 2016
walmart wal-mart dirt devil royal appliance Wal-Mart wallyworld dirt devil royal appliance bissel deceptive return policies, crappy products, bad customer service, wasted my time, i feel decepted lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: walmart wal-mart dirt devil royal appliance lexington , Kentucky

Jan 02 2016
Greyhound Bus Lines Shut this company down!!! Inept driver ignores safety, allows chaos - injured elderly passenger abused, abandoned at 2:30am Dallas Nationwide Inconsiderate Passengers Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Royal Yorkies I purchased a miniture yorkie puppy to love and encourage me in my rehabilitation after a debilitating motorcycle accident never arrived it's like a death of a loved one 3104 Guilford Ave Baltimore MD 21218 Royalyorkie1@gm
Author: Fairfield, California Adult Web Site: Cash Services: Royal Yorkies Internet

Dec 21 2015
Colonial Village We were looking for a place to stay after a foreclosure on our home. We were honest from the start about the foreclosure and the manager, Sandy Arocha, told us she didn't think there was an issue. They proceed to take 297 dollars from us for an application and we were denied in 30 mins due to the foreclosure. She knew we weren't going to get it, but took the money from us anyway. The first reason for denial was foreclosure when the email came back, being in the business as long as she was I'm sure this was known before we went through this hassle. Davie Florida Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Property Management: Colonial Village Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
digimedia royal Vegas casinofortune lounge group reversals casino royal vegas ripoff progressive Villa Seminia 8. Sir Temi Zammit Avenue Ta' Xbiex malta
Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Casinos & Cardrooms: digimedia malta,

Dec 14 2015
PC Planet Systems refuses to issue a promised refund Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Computer Dealers: PC Planet Systems Internet

Dec 12 2015
Albert Norman Bayer Albert BayerNationwide Construction LLCNationwide Unique Construction Company Took My Deposit. Made many promises and did not deliver. Royal Oak Michigan Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Albert Norman Bayer Royal Oak, Michigan

Dec 09 2015
Holsted Jewerly Deducted $66.98 X 2 for jewerly I didn't order that I'd receive in 2 weeks after cancelling twice.Was told they can't stop the order just send back then refund would be given. Joliet Illinois Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Jewelry Stores: Holsted Jewerly Joliet, Illinois

Dec 08 2015
Global VIP Mobile, Inc. Andre Pierre Judy Lamont Mark Hutt Scam Artists Paid with Zero Results Said They Would Refund & Havent West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Global VIP Mobile, Inc. Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 03 2015
Nationwide Construction LLC Jason John Houston Floyd John Floyd Company especially John took my deposit of $5750 to do work but did not delivery Royal Oak Michigan
Other Victims Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Home Improvements: Nationwide Construction LLC Royal Oak, Michigan

Dec 02 2015
Hard Buzz Spice Do Not Trust Hard Buzz Spice California Author: Front Royal, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Hard Buzz Spice Internet

Dec 02 2015
MS Service Group MS Service Group Rip-off Antelope California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: MS Service Group Antelope, California

Dec 01 2015
Imperial Teutonic Order, Order of Teutonic Knights, German Order Royal Rubbish, Imperial Fraud USA Server Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Imperial Teutonic Order Internet

Nov 30 2015
Bride and Groom Canada or Maya Bridal House Credit Card Fraud, no services rendered Mont-Royal Quebec Author: Mississauga, Ontario Newspapers – Magazines: Bride and Groom Canada Mont-Royal, Quebec

Nov 30 2015
Williams-Sonoma misled on refund California Author: front royal, Virginia Kitchens: Williams-Sonoma Internet

Nov 29 2015
Harbor computer services Ripped me off , not returning calls , phone rings to a cell phone , Royal oak Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Harbor computer services Royal oak , Michigan

Nov 28 2015
Tevis Hodges THK Kustom Eco Green Insulation Automotive shop that is incapable, unsafe and very dishonest Caldwell Idaho
Shawn Author: Nampa, Idaho Auto Repair Service: Tevis Hodges Caldwell, Idaho

Nov 28 2015
Template Monster Manager Mark Woods Template Monster Sells Old Obsolete Templates then Wants to Charge You for the Help You're Going to Need Sunny Isles Beach, FL Florida Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Websites: Template Monster Internet

Nov 25 2015
Royal Garcinia I signed up for a trial offer to try Royal Garcinia for a low price. Was not aware that 14 days later they would charge 92.53 on my acct. I noticed this on my credit card statement. San Diego Internet Author: Keaney, Missouri Alternative Health: Royal Garcinia Internet