ROYAL HOLIDAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: royal holiday
There may be more specific results for "royal holiday"
For more specific results for "royal holiday"
Showing 26-50 of 6,945 Found Reports For more specific results for "royal holiday"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Julia Lympany; Jose Garcia Sold a Timeshare which was a scam and did not meet up to the promises which were made. Deceptive Business Practices Puerto Plata Nationwide Author: Texas Resorts: Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Royal Administration Carchex Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Warranty: Royal Administration Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Royal Ace Casino royalacecasino.com Won't Payout Internet
Author: Blairsville, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: Royal Ace Casino Internet

Jul 13 2017
Zaxon auto parts Sold me an engine for a mazda b2000 when it was damaged when i got it Royal palm beach Florida Author: Mooresboro, North Carolina Auto Parts: Zaxon auto parts Royal palm beach , Florida

Jul 13 2017
Farmer Seed Company FARMER SEED & NURSERY Direct Gardening Royal Dutch-Burgess Seed-Richard Owen Nursery-Four Seasons Nursery-House Of Wesely directgardening.com,, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Burgess Seed & Plant, Exciting Gardens, Four Sea Garden supplies steals from customers through deep deceptions, lies and jumping hoops - But you'll never get your $ or what you are owed Faribault Minnesota
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Nurseries: Farmer Seed Company Faribault, Minnesota

Jul 13 2017
Debbie Swift Swift Real Estate and Financial Services Home Buyers and Renters Beware, Very Deceptive Bait and Switch Wellington Florida
False Information Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Debbie Swift Wellington, Florida

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 12 2017
Xfinity Comcast Payment Fraud Royal Oak, Mi. Nationwide Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Internet Fraud: Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Holiday Inn Vacation Club Deceived us concerning our timeshare ownership Kissimmee, Florida Nationwide Helpful information about timeshare Author: BRONX, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Inn Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Blue baron Pete garland Holiday Florida Author: Columbus, Texas Manufacturers: Blue baron Holiday fl., Florida

Jul 07 2017
Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Tony Locane and Shawn Murray of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Scammers and Thieves Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Tony Locane and Shawn Murray of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancaster Hamilton Ontario
Author: Ancaster, Ontario Realtors: Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancaster Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 06 2017
Grout Medic Betty borges Project: Clean & Seal Grout or Tile Betty and her Tech was suppose to finish the job of cleaning, and reseal ALL tile areas in my bathroom. They did not clean the tiles... left a mess every time.  I was totally ripped off. I would not recommend anyone use The Grout Medic as their workmanship was terrible and they were very difficult to deal with. The corporate office would not offer any assistance as they said I had to deal with the franchise owner and hang the phone up. This company has franchises nationwide. Royal Palm Beach Nationwide
Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Grout Medic Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Outpost Marine Group Dave Deposited $9700.00 on new boat with Dave the owner and never got approved for financing. February 2016. He stole my money!!! Holiday Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Boat Dealers: Outpost Marine Group Holiday, Florida

Jul 04 2017
United Finance Co United Finance Co of Eugene, United Finance Co of Roseburg, United Finance Co of Grants Pass, United Finance Co of Salem, United Finance of Portland These scum bags will hide in the shadows for up to a decade, then attempt to steal more than your loan amount Eugene Oregon Mr Jimmy Quality Control Author: Eugene, Oregon Loans: United Finance Co Eugene, Oregon

Jul 02 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide manufactured a counterfeit check with my bank account number. They got $399 from my bank account. I have filed fraud report at bank and will talk with police after the holiday. The same day, I got a robo call by a woman named Sam who claimed to be from Travel Promotions.  Check cashed at Illinois bank. Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: U Travel Guide Portsmouth, Virginia

Jul 01 2017
frankmagazu chad moving he stole my bed and wont give back, broken table NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: holiday, Florida Moving Companies: frankmagazu LARGO, Florida

Jun 30 2017
Bahamas Vacationer Bahamas royal Vacationer Rip off, do not give any money to them! Freeport, Grand Bahamas Bahamas Author: SAXTON, Pennsylvania Resorts: Bahamas Vacationer Freeport, Grand Bahamas,

Jun 28 2017
Royal Bookings Joseph Allen, David Solomon, Shawn Taylor They ruined my summer vacation. Las Vegas Nevada Author: palm desert, California Resorts: Royal Bookings Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 25 2017
FastSupport Pretended to be Belkin technician Los Angeles Internet
Author: Port Royal, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Fast Support Internet

Jun 23 2017
Royal vegas And the fourtune lounge and the vip memebers BEWARE OF DIGIMEDIA.. Austraila Internet Author: Wanaroo, Offshore Gaming: Royal vegas Internet

Jun 22 2017
FL Eagle Investment Dennis Maxwell took my money and appeared to be a nice man. I was able to reach him when I needed. But now a year and a half later I can't get in touch with him...He is MIA. Hudson, fl Florida Author: HOLIDAY, Florida Attorneys General: FL Eagle Investment FL

Jun 21 2017
St. Mary's Auto LLC Ripoff Artists in Holiday Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Dealers: St. Mary's Auto LLC Holiday, Florida

Jun 19 2017
Bahamas Royal Vacatione Ripoff , After Payment never got back to me. Internet
Author: Alabama Motels: Hotel: Bahamas Royal Vacatione Internet

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York