Your Search | rps world wide and accountsreceivable.com

Jan 23 2017
Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Rip Off Several hundred people from different countries paid a minimum of U$1,500 for a program called Kickstarter Millionaire Kiev Ukraine Internet Author: Annerley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Internet

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
Lotus leggings I ordered legging from the company on dec 2 2016 and still have not received them and it's been well over a month..ment a number of emails and got an email saying that my email will be looked at in the order it was received and I have sent about 5 or 6 and still have not heard from anyone.... Nationwide Author: Stow, Maine Clothing Stores: Lotus leggings Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
TextNow.com TextNow is willingly and actively colluding with ID theft Waterloo Ontario Author: Sherwood, Oregon Internet Services: TextNow Waterloo, Ontario

Jan 23 2017
globalcredsolution.tk pat broner---has packages for cpn and tradelines---paid for one---total scam artist received nothing---asked for voided check for my account---asked him to show me proof of funding---he lied and said he was to busy---turned him in to credit card people global solutions---scam artist 3401 enterprise parkway suite 340----beachwood, ohio Internet---works out of his home Author: corning, California Financial Services: globalcredsolution.tk Internet

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with this company. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Clients have multiple outlets to voice their concerns and the company listens. Between the RipOffReports corporate advocacy program and the BBB - clients can rest assured that they will be treated fairly and with the utmost respect. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Algorithmic Trading recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Internet E-trade: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Internet

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 23 2017
Ben Barnes, Dasha Barnes, Daria Barnes, Lawn & Beyond Landscape Solutions, Lawn and Beyond Landscape Solutions, Lawn and Beyond Landscaping, LLC $8,000 Landscaping nightmare caused by a firm who falsely and fraudulently advertises itself as licensed landscape architect Sanford Florida
Author: Mount Dora, Florida Landscaping: Lawn & Beyond Landscape Solutions Sanford, Florida

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Vickie Shefke canec636@gmail.com Sells clothing garments on Craigslist, and takes the money and never sends the item Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Vickie Shefke Internet

Jan 23 2017
instant tax service on mack road they lied and got me adudited sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Income Tax Service: instant tax service on mack road sacramento, California

Jan 23 2017
Madison Flaherty mistyggwin@gmail.com Craigslist CL seller who takes money and doesn't send item Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Madison Flaherty Internet

Jan 23 2017
Parking tickets la I have 15 tickets in La. During times I was in La. And focused on my car only Los Angeles California Author: Los angels , California Attorneys General: Parking tickets la california

Jan 23 2017
Bridgecrest Taking payments i paid and changing them to be down payments and calling me trying to make me pay the bill again Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Financial Services: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
freescore.es Amanda 23196293092 operatorSoshana manager claimed I signed up for their services and refuses to give me my money back from the last 4 months Tennesse and Baca raton Florida Internet Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: freescore.es Internet

Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe Ordered 3 banks on December 2, 2016 - Account Debit for $65.20 - sent more than one email - no response and this is January 23, 2017 Internet Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 23 2017
Monroe and Main Sent bill by internet and now by mail claiming I owe them for merchandise they sent to a 3rd party. Mormoe, Wisconsin Author: Rockport, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Monroe and Main

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
Sapphire Residences / Bahia Turquesa Residences Scammed into a fake timeshare purchase and fake HSI membership Playa del Coco Guanacaste Province Author: Elkridge, Maryland Lodging: Sapphire Residences / Bahia Turquesa Residences Playa del Coco,

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Camping & Fishing Outlet Took my money and no product in return after two months, numerous phone calls, e-mails, chat Internet Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Hobby Shops: Camping & Fishing Outlet Internet

Jan 23 2017
2A4Life 2A4life@vps.realbuzzinteractive.com Incorrect size and failed to respond to calls or emails Internet
Author: Winter Park, Florida Guns & Ranges: 2A4Life Internet

Jan 23 2017
Wolfkeeper University Toriano Sanzone CON ARTIST ABUSES, INJURES AND STARVES DOGS TO TRAIN THEM Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Services: Wolfkeeper University Chicago, Illinois

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide