Your Search | rx financial, go tec financial inc., russell palma

Aug 31 2014
fastrip-Najid Noori -Seadoo rentals Najid at fastrip This place is a scam, they seriously have a scam going on where they charge you for damages that you do not do to their jet skis. DONOT go here they will keep your deposit and charge your card extra money for damages that you do not do. Bullhead City California Author: HESPERIA, California Boat Marinas: fastrip-Najid Noori -Seadoo rentals Bullhead City, California

Aug 31 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc How MPI franchisees are deceived and conned Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Aug 31 2014
Walker Financial Ernest Walker Does not love up to agreements . His word means nothing Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Loans: Walker Financial Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Raymond Jones He threated me by calling my cellphone demanding $200 dollars for some court resturtuion or he was going to have the police come to my house to arrest me within 45 minutes. Nationwide Author: richmond, Virginia Financial Services: Raymond Jones Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Jet Moving Systems, Jet Relocation Inc. Horizon Moving systems Jet Moving Systems holding my house hold goods for hostage. Price increased three times and they claim amount of house hold goods increased center valley  Pennsylvania
Author: Hampton, Georgia Moving Companies: Jet Moving Systems center valley, Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Zions Bank Tiberius Arms LLC Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Zions Bank provides financial services to a criminal conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States. After being notified that Tiberius Arms LLC is owned and controlled by the same people impersonating the defunct Pepperball Technologies Incorporated (PTI) Zions Bank continues to process payments. Tiberius Arms LLC makes fake PTI guns. Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Heredia, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Zions Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 31 2014
James Melvrick Zenith Industries Services Inc Frustrating. Confusing. Scam. Deceiving. Waiting for nothing. Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: James Melvrick Internet

Aug 31 2014
Victor Alfonso Respond Communications Plus Incorporated Inc. Liar Theif Cheat Fraud Low MF Credit Thief Alcoholic Satan Evil Lucifer Benedict Arnold Bad Business Santa Fe Springs California
Author: Lynwood, California Telephone Companies: Victor Alfonso Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 31 2014
SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida Author: Windsor, Ontario, Ontario Questionable Activities: SH Inc ( plus various Internet

Aug 31 2014
Ravenix Inc. Fastandroidunlocks Claim to unlock cellphones within 15 mins if you donate $10.00 via PayPal. I did, never received my unlock code as promised. US  Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Internet: Ravenix Inc. Internet

Aug 31 2014
Go Matilda Visas and Allan Colett DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas and Allan Collett For Your Visas Application Victoria, Australia Nationwide Author: Sydney, Accounting: Aaron McGowen Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
dynamic recovery solutions Scam artist.....Dynamic Recovery Solutions...warning.....File a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -- South Carolina Author: Arkansas Collection Agencies: dynamic recovery solutions South Carolina

Aug 30 2014
BROOKE HUGE LETDOWN... FAKE PICS!! This girl is NOTHING like the pics.. she is on the chubby side, and is not attactive at all.. not the ugliest girl in the world but, not pretty either.. She is all about the upcharge, and to be honest, I didn't even feel comfortable getting a massage from her, let alone anything else.. She also smelled a little ripe.. and it was just an awkward, uncomfortable experience all around.. She's fairly nice I guess, but, that is about all I can say about her that is positive.. She's not even that nice.. kinda pushy about the upgrades.. but, eventually realized I really wasn't interested so let it go.. and gave me a hum drum quick rubdown, not a real massage in any sense of the word.. Do yourself a favor.. JUST DON'T DO IT.. It ain't the real deal.. I'm just too nice and I paid her anyways and was miserable the entire time.. Don't make the same mistake I did.. You've been warned !! Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Massage Parlor: BROOKE Internet

Aug 30 2014
Bio Vitamins liquid maricles I placed one order. They called to coerce me to go on auto ship. I refused. Another shipment came anyway and was chgd to my cr card. Las Vegas Nevada Author: okla city, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
Cash loan James Williams told me to go buy a vanilla reload network card and put 150.00on the card and I will receive 1000.00 in my checking account but that didn't happen it was a Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Santa Fe springs, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Cash loan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
Wilshire Consumer Credit dba Westlake Financial Loanshark Behavior - Title Loan - Repossessed Car When No Money Due! Los Angeles California Author: West Sacramento, California Financial Services: Wilshire Consumer Credit Los Angeles, California

Aug 30 2014
Inovic, Inc. No Payment Received. 60 Days+ During Contract VALRICO Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Inovic, Inc. VALRICO, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Tower Bank & Trust Company Tower Financial Corporation Tower Bank SNL Financial LC Old National Bank Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Tower Bank finances equipment for manufacturing counterfeit Pepperball Technologies Incorporated products and processes incoming payments. Knowing and willfull co-conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States and money laundering. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Heredia, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Tower Bank & Trust Company Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
Template-Monster Template-Help Template-Tuning Jetimpex Inc Tried to extort more money from me after they failed to give me what I paid for Internet Author: Trowbridge, Other Websites: Template-Monster Internet

Aug 30 2014
Everst Institute Everest college Had to find my own extern site no help with resumes or looking for a job.The school told me i was guaranteed a job i completed the program and graduated at the top of my class. I had a great teacher it was career services that failed to do their part it was like after graduation they dropped me. I had a app with a woman with career services and she wasnt even there. Now they are trying to garnish my wages bc i haven't paid but im barley getting 7.50 at Captain Ds to support my family. please help norcross Georgia Author: Alabama Financial Education: Everst Institute norcross, Georgia

Aug 29 2014
That's Scrap, Inc. Silver Bullet Beware of anyone running this online scam!! They use both names BEWARE!!!! DO NOT fall for this Amazing Product unless you are prepared to lose $900!!! Apple Valley Minnesota
Author: New York , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: That's Scrap, Inc. Silver Bullet Apple Valley, Minnesota

Aug 29 2014
rooms to go Absolute liars and a horror to do business with as goods are shoddy and staff is inept. Cooper City Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: rooms to go Cooper City, Florida

Aug 29 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc More than 73% Minuteman Press International Inc franchisees failed in their franchise business - IT IS A SCAM! Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Aug 29 2014
westlake financial service rip off Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Houston,tx, Texas Motor Vehicle Division: westlake financial service Nationwide