Your Search | rx financial, go tec financial inc., russell palma

Apr 17 2014
Colorado Professional Security Services LLC COPSS Inc. , COPSS LLC , Pam Brummit Dishonest, Unprofessional, Unethical, lazy, Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Aurora, Colorado Security Services: Colorado Professional Security Services LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
YBuy Financial LLC Not willing to work or resolve the issue! Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: YBuy Financial LLC Internet

Apr 17 2014
KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SCAM ARTIST - WITHOUT THE ARTIST - POOR WEB DESIGN - NO SEO - OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW - HE'S JUST A SALESMAN SAN DIEGO CA
Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SAN DIEGO, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
certegy boycott any company that uses certergy write to ceo srikanth kothur 16777740 ( Certegy Check Services, Inc. P.O. Box 30296 Tamp Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: certegy Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Macomb Community College Finanical Aid Department / Student Loans Warren Michigan Author: Taylor, Michigan Financial Services: Macomb Community College Warren, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
Georgia Carpets Inc. Sent Wrong Carpet, Will Not Fully Reimburse Dalton Internet Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Stores: Georgia Carpets Inc. Internet

Apr 17 2014
Dynamic Premium Incentives Grand Incentives Inc The same scam. I attended a presentation with free airfare as an incentive. I paid $70 but Grand Incentives won't honor the obligation. Since I mailed the check I'm going to try the Postal Inspectors to get some action. Woodbridge Virginia Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Air Travel: Dynamic Premium Incentives Woodbridge, Virginia

Apr 17 2014
worldecm.com Thomas Thompson Ordered a part from this guy first he told me it would be a couple of days. After a couple of calls he says that he had to order the part he said he had. When I asked for my money back he denied me saying he could not do it. After the back and forth I finally said that I would go to PayPal and my credit card to refund my payment he said good luck. After I got off the phone I googled him to find out this is his m.o. I'm not the first and probably won't be the last. If you can please avoid his business and name he sounds friendly at first but so does the devil. Beware! Trion Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: worldecm.com Trion, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Empire Financial Services John Anderson John Tyree Anderson Arrest record for fraud Palm Desert California Author: Ohio, California Financial Services: Empire Financial Services Palm Desert, California

Apr 17 2014
BluePay Inc. Frudulent + Unethical billing and contract Naperville Illinois Author: menlo park, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BluePay Inc. Naperville, Illinois

Apr 17 2014
Denizen Services inc. Kassius Denizen Overdue Late paycheques/payments to workers Toronto Ontario Author: carrollton, Texas Security Services: Denizen Services inc. Toronto, Ontario

Apr 17 2014
Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing I-clubmarketing.com I-clubmarketing explosive media inc Donovan media explosive media inc the web leaders ny law professionals WARNING SCAM COMPANY OF TOM DONOVAN HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE FOR FRAUD Oceanside New York Author: Oceanside, New York Internet Fraud: Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing Oceanside, New York

Apr 17 2014
Runion Home Services Inc. Keith Runion, Shawn Runion, Shawnie Runion Completed 101 Jobs as an independant contractor, am still owed $2419.90 Brooksville Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Runion Home Services Inc. Brooksville, Florida

Apr 17 2014
ACS INC I owe and never applied for this Internet Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Collection Agencies: ACS INC Internet

Apr 17 2014
ILEADS.com Selling Exclusive Leads that are far from Exclusive nothing but recycled old leads ripping off the financial industry Internet Author: Tuscon, Arizona Financial Services: ILEADS Internet

Apr 17 2014
University Of Advancing Technology UAT Inexperienced Financial Aid team Tampe Arizona Author: Colorado Computer Training & Education: University Of Advancing Technology Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
MPIS, Inc Paid money got nothng New Creek WV Author: Fischer, Texas Private Investigators: MPIS, Inc Internet

Apr 17 2014
Aqua Finance Inc * Sound Air Solutions, Everett, WA * Hague Quality Water, Groveport, OH How Aqua Finance and Sound Air Solutions tried to rip off my elderly uncle... Wausau Wisconsin Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Aqua Finance Inc Wausau, Wisconsin

Apr 17 2014
LUXR Luxeyard stock Luxr sent glamorous magazine with hollywood stars pushing this stock and they had NO assets, just HYPE!!!! 8884 Venice Blvd Los Angeles CA 90034 Internet Author: fresh meadows, New York Financial Services: LUXR Internet

Apr 17 2014
John Anderson and Empire Financial Services John T Anderson is a scam Palm desert California Author: Lodi, California Financial Services: John Anderson and Empire Financial Services Palm desert , California

Apr 17 2014
Commerical Equity Partners Beware of Commerical Equity Partners Washington District of Columbia Author: San Ramon, California Financial Services: Commerical Equity Partners Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 17 2014
C R Helpcenter Scott Brown Robert Miller National Student loan relief Being investigated by state and federal agencies Temecula California Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: C R Helpcenter Temecula, California

Apr 16 2014
Bandfield Pet Hospital My puppy was Rx RIMADYL that almost killed him princeton New Jersey Author: south plainfield, New Jersey Animal Services: Bandfield Pet Hospital princeton, New Jersey

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Conexis FSA Health Savings Internet Author: San Francisco, California Financial Services: Conexis Internet